The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Screenshot_20210629-014247_TikTok.jpg

Some OP fans are whining like babies about the chosen one angle Oda has used in the story complaining that Luffy is no longer just an underdog doing things of his free will but everything is destiny and he is the chosen one from the special family in the special clan with the special hat and now special devil fruit that is destined to change the world at the special right moment that lines up with a bunch of prophecies. When Luffy hass been a lot of that for the majority of the story (since Enies Lobby).

It is grating to read them complain, ***** and moan week to week in spoiler threads. I'm almost considering a break the rest of the year so I can just binge the end of Wano.

So many don't get they probably shouldnt even be consuming the story on a week to week basis the way they cry and try to rate a chapter weekly.

/rant
Truthfully I don't even care anymore so invested in the series just keeping up to see it through to the end. I lost that level of investment in the series long ago. I do find it annoying kind of feelings like another Bleach where Ichigo is everything. But don't care enough to complain about it. I do feel like he is growing way to fast in the story once he reached Whole Cake Island.

Also highly doubt Wano will be done by the end of the year. Expect at least 5/6 Oda breaks before the end of the year, also Japanese holidays. Only 26 more weeks in the year.

Truthfully I don't even care anymore so invested in the series just keeping up to see it through to the end. I lost that level of investment in the series long ago. I do find it annoying kind of feelings like another Bleach where Ichigo is everything. But don't care enough to complain about it. I do feel like he is growing way to fast in the story once he reached Whole Cake Island.

Also highly doubt Wano will be done by the end of the year. Expect at least 5/6 Oda breaks before the end of the year, also Japanese holidays. Only 26 more weeks in the year.
Well I mean Luffy is taking a path where he doesn't really have to be that much stronger than the emperors the way Roger only had one real rival. He also isn't going to take anywhere as long as Roger did to find Laughtale. So he has to go at a much faster pace. Other One Piece would have to continue an additional 20 years for proportional growth or just a bunch of random power ups.

When compared to former contemporaries like Naruto and Bleach, thats exactly what Naruto (and Sasuke) and Ichigo got. Power up after random power up to justify them fighting in a final war/battle against alien god ninjas and the first hokages and super special eye techniques and super special hollow blunt arrancar shingami quincies.

Last edited:
The difference between bleach naruto and one piece, when it comes to the one piece power set its really a rock paper scissors game of who can win. we saw Luffy take a lot of Ls he bounced back in the end, but it wasn't really a random power up situation unlike naruto and bleach. (which I love both)

Been rereading naruto and I’m kinda burned out.
It’s weak how pain was the og villain (and was dope)
But then it turns out he was controlled by Obito (ok, I can at least understand this)
But then it turns out obito was controlled by Madara ( :rolleyes )
But then it turns out Madara was controlled by Kaguya.

Like that **** is just stupid man.

bro Mappa studio gotta be modern day slavery or something.

JJK, AOT, Yasuke, ChainsawMan, God of HS, etc.

let them take a break

quality of animation is inversely proportional to quality of life/working conditions.

if that animation is hitting, wit da fluidity and all dat, you know those animators are getting hit with several lashes here and there.

VvFbB9.gif

invincible kinda looks like the production studio gave employee benefits and time off. respectfully..

Been rereading naruto and I’m kinda burned out.
It’s weak how pain was the og villain (and was dope)
But then it turns out he was controlled by Obito (ok, I can at least understand this)
But then it turns out obito was controlled by Madara ( :rolleyes )
But then it turns out Madara was controlled by Kaguya.

Like that **** is just stupid man.
Everything about Naruto Shippuden/Naruto after the timeskip is trash.

That **** quickly dipped to Bleach levels.

leb13 leb13 - catching up on Kingdom. Wasnt feeling the previous two short arcs, but this current Kanki arc :pimp:

Were the short arc the Wei Fire dragon arc and the one with the king's mom trying to do the coup? If so yeah, I didn't care for those arcs much either.

Kanki a wild dude though

Define break, Luffy for one will break easily on a lot of things. However if you want him to break on being Pirate King that is a different story.
Everything about Naruto Shippuden/Naruto after the timeskip is trash.

That **** quickly dipped to Bleach levels.
Dude trained for two years and was worse than when he left. He had more power yet couldn't control any of it. Meanwhile trains maybe a week straight with Kakashi and flips the switch.

Were the short arc the Wei Fire dragon arc and the one with the king's mom trying to do the coup? If so yeah, I didn't care for those arcs much either.

Kanki a wild dude though
nah man I'm not that far behind :lol: i just meant the two short arcs after the Western Zhao invasion, including that most recent KyouKai story.

The current campaign is being run by Kanki

Eren is already broken and AoT got the blueprint on how to do it.

Naruto and Luffy all the same. Just kill their friends and family in front of them.

What's his name from JJK seems the same way but it might be harder.

Is that Dabi from MHA? He's broken :lol: Maybe if you kill his dad before he get to.

Everybody in Black Clover easy to break. Even the ones that seem badass.

nah man I'm not that far behind :lol: i just meant the two short arcs after the Western Zhao invasion, including that most recent KyouKai story.

The current campaign is being run by Kanki

Oh okay, yeah I didn't care about those either especially when the Zhao stuff is way more interesting. The worst one was the one with Kyoukai's relative or whatever. Just a very unnecessary addition to the story.

Back
Top Bottom