The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

D80359A7-66D5-4655-868C-BF74E14DAE25.gif

I can't wait. This part is gonna be so good. Heavenly if you will. :lol: :nerd:

Edit:
I just thought of something...
How are they gonna pull off the fight in Disney world? That's going to be a copyright nightmare. :lol:

Last edited:
New MHA chapter was pretty good.
it feels like Bakugou's character arc is complete with that apology he gave Deku. Never thought we'd see the day where he loses all the anger I side of him. I was honestly a bit surprised. :lol:
It looks like Ochaco's up next to cheer up Deku.

Could of swore he's done that previously
I feel like the previous ones were more along the vein of " Yeah, my bad. Now F-off!" But this one is an actual sincere apology. Seems the time skip did some good for his character development.

Well I'm sure that'll earn him some fans, I remember when MHA started to grow in popularity in the West and some of the Anime bloggers/writers thought his character was problematic and a bad influence on boys

I'm not even reading whole chapters, just quick synopsis from time to time, although I may start since the end is supposedly near for the series (unless theirs some planned future sequel when their adults I don't know about)

Bakugo got on his Vegeta apology steez? Never thought I'd see the day.

Where are you guys reading your chapters at? I'm thinking about getting the shonen jump app.
Just type "read *insert manga title here*" and search to fond the easiest ones.

Where are you guys reading your chapters at? I'm thinking about getting the shonen jump app.

You can read the 3 latest chapters of each for free and get all the chapters of JUMP series for 1.99 a month. I read there to support the authors, but sometimes for OP read the early leaks on Friday too. Non-jump stuff I just use one of the scanlation sites

I use Manga + and the shonen jump app to read the official chapter a when they come out. If I wanna read something early, you can almost always find what you are looking for on Reddit.

Also, of you have an Android phone, there is an app called tachiyomi that I've been using for months that lets you read from most websites that hosts manga

I am maybe 13 pages in and I already like it better than Boruto. I like how the kids of familiar characters are carrying themselves and being portrayed. I dislike how Boruto just tried to do a carbon copy. One thing though it sure does seem like the kids grew up fast in SS and the real world, does time move at the same speed?

Yo, eff that jackass bakugo. What he needs is to get his neck broken but midoriya is too nice to do it.

So does the new arc take place after the kids are born or is this a DB super situation?
After the kids are born, and I am unclear on some of the kids or "new" people. Who is Atau, looks like he could be related to Sado in his appearance and behavior. However who would the mom be? I can guess who the mom is for Yayahara, but the dad does surprise me. Did ole Kisuki, finally wear down Yoruichi, only took 100+ years. She looks more arrancar than shingami. Wouldn't be surprised if that sly devil did some gene manipulation with his own kid.

I'm guess Renji and Rukia had three kids then, one appears to have followed in Byakuya's footsteps and is very proper. I think that was the oldest, then one is kind of rowdy like Renji then Rindo is the opposite of all of them. Doesn't talk but has the same sword as Renji. Kind of weird how Renji introduced him though, not this is my son.

I don't care, can I just get good quality copies of One Piece and not the ****** version by for kids. Second can I get a quality streaming service or app to watch any and every episode? Basically a Netflix for anime, eventually start creating original content. I will be happy. One more thing, like Netflix allow me to download the episodes so I can watch them on travel if I don't have an Internet connection.

After the kids are born, and I am unclear on some of the kids or "new" people. Who is Atau, looks like he could be related to Sado in his appearance and behavior. However who would the mom be? I can guess who the mom is for Yayahara, but the dad does surprise me. Did ole Kisuki, finally wear down Yoruichi, only took 100+ years. She looks more arrancar than shingami. Wouldn't be surprised if that sly devil did some gene manipulation with his own kid.

I'm guess Renji and Rukia had three kids then, one appears to have followed in Byakuya's footsteps and is very proper. I think that was the oldest, then one is kind of rowdy like Renji then Rindo is the opposite of all of them. Doesn't talk but has the same sword as Renji. Kind of weird how Renji introduced him though, not this is my son.
3 kids? I thought they I thought they just had the daughter

Back
Top Bottom