The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

honestly, im kind of impressed with how they recreated spike. costume and makeup kind of on-point not gonna lie.

Bebop is all-pro all anime, so I'm a bit apprehensive about a live action version. as I recall, keanu said on a reddit that part of the reason his version never got made was that it would cost stupid $. that was some years ago and CGI has come a long way, provided you want to pay for top their visuals.

so we'll see.

Have to say not impressed at all with the stills. Outfits coming across like cosplay. I have been burned to many times with live action, they won't catch me slipping again. Eventually they will try a Naruto live action.
nope-danny-de-vito.gif

lol I always find it funny with these. "he should've looked like this.. or that" not everyone who looks like that can act well. I think this is fine personally but we'll see

Man I think people are tripping. The pics look great to me. Costumes for all the characters and the inside of the Bebop looks cool to me.
I'm gonna go ahead and predict that it's going to do well with some anime fans and new viewers but the reviews are gonna be flooded with fans that wanted to see the exact same bebop anime in live action.

Have to say not impressed at all with the stills. Outfits coming across like cosplay. I have been burned to many times with live action, they won't catch me slipping again. Eventually they will try a Naruto live action.
nope-danny-de-vito.gif
Rurouni Kenshin live action is great though.

What are people watching now? I’ve been kinda binging Tokyo Revengers with every episode that comes out. JJK has been my **** too

What are people watching now? I’ve been kinda binging Tokyo Revengers with every episode that comes out. JJK has been my **** too
I just started watching Gintama. I’m only a few episodes in but I’m hooked, this show is absolutely hilarious.

Never mind gonna start watchin Cowboy Bebop for the 20th time but it’ll be an interesting watch since my wife wants to watch it.

I might put her onto somethin else too, not sure what yet.

Thinkin of rewatching Bleach at the moment but I haven’t been watchin anime that much lately.
Make sure you stop after the SS arc.
8c1f3bea5af1f22c6ec03f677126cbaae954fddf_hq.gif

RR Kelly free to film Cowboy Bebop in between the trial?
E9e1m9sXEAkETh5.jpg

Who is backing this, wish they had a bigger budget. Arm doesn't look metallic at all, almost like he has on a leather sleeve.

Hope finished product looks better in post. Probably would have been a better idea to cover his arm in green then CGI it after the fact.
STL139108.jpg
Found this pic online, oh Jet has a metal "right" arm. LMAO.
cowboy-bebop-2.jpg

Put me on... trying to find a new manga to read...

I know and have been through all of the main ones people know
bleach
one piece
dbs
my hero
death note

Which ones are you guys liking right now?

Back
Top Bottom