The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Let Vegeta shine just once goddamn man why even keep this ***** alive and make him stronger just kill him off and make it 100% the Goku show

I'll say it again, y'all have to accept Vegeta's role. He is not the hero. Not the main character. He'll always be second fiddle or fodder to prop up the new villain.

E8_lm5oXsAg1HQ6.jpg

Final chapter of Jojolion is out.
I clapped when I saw the clackers come out. I can't believe Fumi was part 8 Joseph Joestar. That was a good ending to part 8 overall. Although there are still a few unanswered questions, I'm looking forward to part 9 in about 3 months. That's going to be exciting.

Some of the animation for the star wars anime look whack. Looks like some cartoon network type animation.

Should've just hired Mappa

we're about get off panel fights aren't we, hopefully the anime picks them up

That's definitely been the anime's role lately as Oda has gone to a "trust me this fight was awesome, but I'm only showing you a few pieces and finisher" format to keep the story moving. Don't think Sanji and Zoro are done with King and Queen yet though.

Sidenote has Drake finished with Apoo or is that still going? I'm not really interesting in this Hawkins Killer fight.

That's definitely been the anime's role lately as Oda has gone to a "trust me this fight was awesome, but I'm only showing you a few pieces and finisher" format to keep the story moving. Don't think Sanji and Zoro are done with King and Queen yet though.

Sidenote has Drake finished with Apoo or is that still going? I'm not really interesting in this Hawkins Killer fight.
i don't really watch the anime, but i oddly dont mind this .
I dont like that the anime adds stuff like giving zoro conquerors already tho

Final chapter of Jojolion is out.
I clapped when I saw the clackers come out. I can't believe Fumi was part 8 Joseph Joestar. That was a good ending to part 8 overall. Although there are still a few unanswered questions, I'm looking forward to part 9 in about 3 months. That's going to be exciting.
Where do you read your manga?

Diamond is Unbreakable is the best jojo arc for the anime and I’m super surprised at how good it was. The art style, characters, story, direction…everything was great. One of my favorite anime seasons of all time.

Josukes my favorite main character and I’m all caught up on the anime. Nobody spoil this if you’ve read the manga but I hope he returns in a different anime season

also the Rohan Kishibe ova is better than stardust crusaders - straight up.

I liked stardust crusaders more

trying figure out how Im going watch golden wind before stone ocean drops on Netflix

Still cant fully acclimate to Jojo art and that was mainly from trying the manga. The anime pretty much the same and don't do much for me.

Last edited:
Well this sucks

I should be making the American Gantz movie anyway

Honestly the jojo art style makes me want to vomit. Know there’s a lot of people that mess with it tho
Yeah I don't hate it. Just hard to adjust but honestly the art for Baki isn't far from it and I read all of that. When I did get use to it for part 1 I fell out of the story starting with part 2.

Back
Top Bottom