The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yo they wildin for that Luffy and Usopp boxing entrance. Especially in the dub :lol: :smh:.
Idk how I feel about this arc. Kind of a set back for Luffy to me. Unless I missed something dude risked his crew in the second Davy Back fight for no reason other than lols so his fight against Foxy wasn't heroic to me.

Yo they wildin for that Luffy and Usopp boxing entrance. Especially in the dub :lol: :smh:.
Idk how I feel about this arc. Kind of a set back for Luffy to me. Unless I missed something dude risked his crew in the second Davy Back fight for no reason other than lols so his fight against Foxy wasn't heroic to me.

That's one of the 2 arcs I skipped lol

Only saw the end when an important character shows up

The second fight is filler :lol:

Screenshot_20211019-002228_TikTok.jpg

danger style danger style how likely is this

After killing Ace I just don't think Oda would do that.

Cool to think about but only Togashi or Miura would do something wild like that but even they would have given better hints.

I rewatched the Mob Psycho trailer and just noticed that he's holding the bouquet of flowers. That arc is gonna be wild.

I didnt even know mob psycho was a thing after season 2. I thought the manga/web cartoon ended where the show ended.

excited for season 3 though for sure.

This almost as bad as the NBA game of thrones vids :lol:

Damn.

Has not been the best year for voice actors.
I rewatched the Mob Psycho trailer and just noticed that he's holding the bouquet of flowers. That arc is gonna be wild.
I'm glad I didn't hunt down the Mob Psycho manga/webtoon cuz I would've read that up to date twice by now and forgotten it.

Did that with OPM and not even hyped for next season other than seeing the Hero Hunter keep leveling up like Frieza transformations only to get his *** beat animated.

Back
Top Bottom