The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Screenshot_20211022-104319_TikTok.jpg

Berserk too influential :pimp:

Sorry for spamming this thread with 20 year old OP questions/takes but is Usopp the batman of crew? :lol:
Thinking back to his fight with Luffy. Would he have washed Sanji or Zoro with prep time?
With Sanji I feel like that impact dial strategy would have beat him.

Sorry for spamming this thread with 20 year old OP questions/takes but is Usopp the batman of crew? :lol:
Thinking back to his fight with Luffy. Would he have washed Sanji or Zoro with prep time?
With Sanji I feel like that impact dial strategy would have beat him.
:lol:

Not at all even after you catch up to recent chapters but it does seem like Oda is building him up to be a well rounded fighter with a mind well prepared and focused to face stronger opponents. Im sure had he fought Sanji he'd be using distractions of nude mags, women's underwear, oil to make the floor slippery to try and win but Sanji would still kick his ***. Same with Zoro, he'd find ways for his swords to not slice him by wearing extra padding, try to get his swords stuck in some sticky gum, keep his distance and attack but it'd ultimately be over for him.

Oda did intend Usopp to be the most human of the group and sort of the character readers identify with and see through the eyes of.

sasuke got clapped up at the kage summit chill
Sasuke and his whole crew got clapped up by Killer Bee. If Amaterasu didnt save him that would have been the end of his story.

Post war Sasuke would clap all five kages and all tailed beasts.

There's just no way anyone could think Sasuke or Naruto isn't clapping the whole OP universe lol.

Also did y'all forget they can walk on water? Lol

Post war Sasuke would clap all five kages and all tailed beasts.

There's just no way anyone could think Sasuke or Naruto isn't clapping the whole OP universe lol.

Also did y'all forget they can walk on water? Lol
:lol: Went from pre- insert power Sasuke can do this to Sasuke at the end of the story can do this :lol:

Walk on water :lol:

Eternal MS Sasuke can clap OP universe, which is pre Rinnegan like I said.

Ppl were mentioning the Kage summit which is before he had the Eternal MS and was significantly weaker.

Y'all keep disrespecting Naruto and imma pull up on y'all like this

donaldsas.jpg

Eternal MS Sasuke can clap OP universe, which is pre Rinnegan like I said.

Ppl were mentioning the Kage summit which is before he had the Eternal MS and was significantly weaker.

Y'all keep disrespecting Naruto and imma pull up on y'all like this

donaldsas.jpg
None of that **** gonna work anyway. Not on any notable characters at least.

Back
Top Bottom