The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Feel like Oda just be giving everyone conquerors haki
Its a smaller list than you think especially when you don't count all of the dead characters.
The past few chapters of One Punch Man have been... :wow:
I've been reading both and just got caught up.

You talking about the chapters with ONE that's way ahead and currently with the neo heroes and robots attacking the city according to Metal Knight's plan or stuff with Garou and the Monster Association?

To anyone who's up to date with the Fire Force manga, is it worth it? Im catching up with Tokyo Revengers and thinking of reading FF next.

To anyone who's up to date with the Fire Force manga, is it worth it? Im catching up with Tokyo Revengers and thinking of reading FF next.
FF was great on a binge but i lost interest when i caught up. I still catch it weekly but my interest in it has gone down considerably. I would say wait until the manga is done. From the current chapter it doesnt seem that far off now.

Waiting on volume 6
6078412C-8D8C-4814-9EF7-9584647E7059.jpeg

Its a smaller list than you think especially when you don't count all of the dead characters.

I've been reading both and just got caught up.

You talking about the chapters with ONE that's way ahead and currently with the neo heroes and robots attacking the city according to Metal Knight's plan or stuff with Garou and the Monster Association?
I'm caught up with both as well. I was referring to the Murata version. The art on these last chapters is wild.

Seeing God sitting on the moon, Blast and his crew, the 3 way light speed fight between Flashy Flash, Garou, and Platinum Sperm. It's been one hell of a ride recently. I can't wait to see how much more Murata adds to this arc.

As for the ONE webcomic.
I wonder what the ultimate goal of the neo heroes is gonna be. And I wonder when Geno's is gonna realize that he was a serial killer.

I'm caught up with both as well. I was referring to the Murata version. The art on these last chapters is wild.

Seeing God sitting on the moon, Blast and his crew, the 3 way light speed fight between Flashy Flash, Garou, and Platinum Sperm. It's been one hell of a ride recently. I can't wait to see how much more Murata adds to this arc.
Yeah, its crazy to me how much Mutate adds.

When I saw who saved Saitama and Flashy Flash I had to go back to the ONE version cuz I did not remember any of that :lol:
As for the ONE webcomic.
I wonder what the ultimate goal of the neo heroes is gonna be. And I wonder when Geno's is gonna realize that he was a serial killer.
:wow: News to me about Genos

The past few chapters of One Punch Man have been... :wow:
I saw that but my mind read

"The past few chapters of One Piece have been... MEH"
Newest ep of Demon Slayer got really weird towards the end. hulu still hasn't put up the new attack on titan episode.
Perhaps I am an episode behind, but last episode I saw he couldn't breathe.

Demon Slayer was FIYAH! This arc is definitely heatin up.
Speaking of fire, still can't believe they killed homie so quickly. I was starting to like him.

I saw that but my mind read

"The past few chapters of One Piece have been... MEH"

Perhaps I am an episode behind, but last episode I saw he couldn't breathe.

Speaking of fire, still can't believe they killed homie so quickly. I was starting to like him.
Rengoku?

Platinum who??
I know you can read. I said Platinum SPERM. The final evolution of Black Sperm.:lol:

Yeah, its crazy to me how much Mutate adds.

When I saw who saved Saitama and Flashy Flash I had to go back to the ONE version cuz I did not remember any of that :lol:

:wow: News to me about Genos
I loved the way He added so much to the fight between Psychos and Tatsumaki. That was some of the best art I've seen yet and I'm looking forward to it being animated eventually.

Blast hasn't even made an appearance in the webcomic yet. It was something both Murata and ONE decided to add to the manga. I'm glad they did too, because it's much more interesting knowing he's off fighting god in another dimension instead of just being absent all the time in the webcomic. I'm looking forward to seeing how they bring his son into the manga later down the line.

As for the genos thing, I may have mispoken. It's not confirmed, but strongly alluded to (IMO) that he might in fact be the Mad Cyborg that attacked his village and killed everyone except him 4 years prior to him meeting Saitama.

I know you can read. I said Platinum SPERM. The final evolution of Black Sperm.:lol:

I loved the way He added so much to the fight between Psychos and Tatsumaki. That was some of the best art I've seen yet and I'm looking forward to it being animated eventually.

Blast hasn't even made an appearance in the webcomic yet. It was something both Murata and ONE decided to add to the manga. I'm glad they did too, because it's much more interesting knowing he's off fighting god in another dimension instead of just being absent all the time in the webcomic. I'm looking forward to seeing how they bring his son into the manga later down the line.

As for the genos thing, I may have mispoken. It's not confirmed, but strongly alluded to (IMO) that he might in fact be the Mad Cyborg that attacked his village and killed everyone except him 4 years prior to him meeting Saitama.
:wow: Interesting theory.

The way it was laid out was Genos was human when his village was attacked. Then got turned in to a cyborg by that other scientist who also has a grudge against Dr. Boifoi/Metal Knight.

That being changed adds a lot of twists especially when you consider who just died in the ONE comic.

I just started reading the new JoJo's bizarre adventure spinoff about Hol Horse and man, its great seeing him again doing his thing along with some other familiar faces.

Back
Top Bottom