The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Just read the last chapters of Shingeki, and oh man, I was saving it for a night like yesterday, and boy it did not disappoint.

Haven't seen further from the first season so I will just wait to see how the animate everything out.

Recs for what I should start reading now ?

Screenshot_20220124-230600_TikTok.jpg

Saw that earlier, I'm sure around my way a few theaters will have like 2 showings a day for it
Which sucks, I get it. If it’s a hit in the US, I’m sure they’ll have more times open.

Wait I forgot “The Batman” drops in March so that’ll take up some screens.

I thought the homages throughout the series was good enough, but damn. It is just soul eater now. :lol:
I wonder how they are actually gonna tie it in at the end. Like, I want to see who the predecessors of the Soul Eater crew are.

I thought the homages throughout the series was good enough, but damn. It is just soul eater now. :lol:
I wonder how they are actually gonna tie it in at the end. Like, I want to see who the predecessors of the Soul Eater crew are.
if this wasn’t ending I feel like we like 10 chapters away from him just republishing soul eater chapters under then name fire force :rofl:

One thing I noticed about OP anime is that the VA for robin and Franky sounds weaker compared to when they first debuted.

Age is def catching up to them :frown:

Back
Top Bottom