The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Jus watched the latest episode of AOT.

I forgot Eren told his father to kill the Reiss family including the kids. YEESH, that scene was crazy and the aftermath of it

MAPPA doin really well with handling this season so far.

20220131_183312.jpg

20220131_183322.jpg

Anyone finish the Demon Slayer manga? My memory fails me for this arc :lol: I only remember parts of it. Time to go back and re read, the wait is killing me.
I did. There's only a few arcs left after this one. Swordsmith village arc, Hashira training arc, Infinity castle arc, and the daybreak arc. There are no breaks on this train ride till the end. :lol:

I did. There's only a few arcs left after this one. Swordsmith village arc, Hashira training arc, Infinity castle arc, and the daybreak arc. There are no breaks on this train ride till the end. :lol:

Too much stuff happened, one after another, that I forgot the small details. 😅 Can’t wait to see it all animated.

Finished the movie. I wanted to read about the second season and are the first few episodes just the movie? ***** :lol:
I don’t mind spoilers so info is appreciated :lol:

Finished the movie. I wanted to read about the second season and are the first few episodes just the movie? ***** :lol:
I don’t mind spoilers so info is appreciated :lol:
Yeah. The first 7 episodes of season 2 are just the movie again. They added a few scenes here and there, but not enough to warrant a re watch IMO. You can safely skip them if you want and get to the Red light district arc.

vinland saga kinda fell off for me....
The manga or the anime?
I absolutely loved the anime, as did my mom.
I hear season 2 will be a complete change of pace though and manga readers seem a bit divided on the season 2 arc(s), which apparently focuses on
farming

I mean from what I remember, Thorfinn just goes in to a state of shock after dude who killed his dad got himself killed. Became a slave, sold to some random farm and a boring story started with the other characters until something happens to rouse him out of his daze and he gets on the path of finding vinland. I think he starts following a new prince

Story was so lit before that but I get it. His dad dying was just a tragic moment as the twist of Askeladd's plot failing.

Stopped reading back then. Don't know where the story is now.

The manga or the anime?
I absolutely loved the anime, as did my mom.
I hear season 2 will be a complete change of pace though and manga readers seem a bit divided on the season 2 arc(s), which apparently focuses on
farming

The manga.

The farming arc is amazing. So are the next few arcs after that. But then it just gets so boring..

I stopped about 10 chapters before getting caught up with the manga.

I mean from what I remember, Thorfinn just goes in to a state of shock after dude who killed his dad got himself killed. Became a slave, sold to some random farm and a boring story started with the other characters until something happens to rouse him out of his daze and he gets on the path of finding vinland. I think he starts following a new prince

Story was so lit before that but I get it. His dad dying was just a tragic moment as the twist of Askeladd's plot failing.

Stopped reading back then. Don't know where the story is now.
I stopped 2 episodes short of S1. I dunno what made me get to stop watching it but I'll try to finish S1 completely before moving to something else.

Speaking of One Piece wanted to just throw something on so I put on the Skypeia arc when Luffy One shots Bellamy. Let it run and watching the Skypeia arc with Gan'Fall. Damn I stopped watching because the task of catching up was long long, but man the feels.

Watching Black Clover, currently up to elf saga, entering the shadow palace. Really getting hard to stay invested in it. Elf’s just seem way OP and not much pay off so far IMO. If it wasn’t for the character interactions I would have checked out long ago.

Please tell me it gets better or there is a real payoff from this arc.

Watching Black Clover, currently up to elf saga, entering the shadow palace. Really getting hard to stay invested in it. Elf’s just seem way OP and not much pay off so far IMO. If it wasn’t for the character interactions I would have checked out long ago.

Please tell me it gets better or there is a real payoff from this arc.
It eventually gets better after that in the next arc with the Spade Kingdom and those devils (the quality of the art in the anime also gets better) but then the anime ends right after that anyway.

So might as well finish given how much you put in already.

Back
Top Bottom