The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Wish there was a new Berserk anime. That crappy one that released a few years ago was weird animated crap.

Finally bid and got premium Crunchyroll, I know it's not gonna do me any good, but for sure it will feel so good

berserk.png

Damn. Nwanime is gone at the end of the month. Thats a real end of an era, for me at least.

Finally bid and got premium Crunchyroll, I know it's not gonna do me any good, but for sure it will feel so good
I feel like I’m gonna have to buckle under the pressure and cop that and/or funimation app.

Any new cool anime I see or suggested isn’t on all the other streaming services I already have access to and while I can get it for free elsewhere it’s always a bother going from ep to ep, dealing with pop-ups compared to the smooth transition of a streaming service.

I feel the same way. Only problem is I use an amazon fire stick and the crunchyroll app for it might be the worst app ever made.

I feel the same way. Only problem is I use an amazon fire stick and the crunchyroll app for it might be the worst app ever made.
that app is awful on the firestick and playstation. Hulu usually has a lot of anime thats popular on crunchyroll too

Seen it. Loved it. Don't know if there's gonna be more because I think they covered all the source material. :lol:
Damn. I love the show too lol. Binged it in one day. Haven’t done that before w/ another show. Gonna be like 3 years if we get a s2 then, if there’s more material being released

:lol:

This OPM arc has diverged so much from the original webcomic and it's amazing
Yeah from showing Blast to full on explaining where he's been and now this new cosmic Garou power up. Its been pretty fun.

I remember like a dozen or more chapters ago I was like this is pretty much the same just with better art and since I was tired of waiting I started reading the webcomic and got to see all the dope arcs coming up.

I get why ONE would want to expand and improve on the Garou fight. Cuz now he does look like the strongest antagonist in the series especially since that one eyed alien. Although now Saitama just seems like a good letting off nuclear explosion blows that could destroy the planet.

A series of serious punches still ends this though.

Back
Top Bottom