The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

E1031530-5BDA-46FC-885F-0169011C0B2C.jpeg

OP and the new volume of HxH in Japan.
Brah HxH I thought it would never happen ...

Also started Chainsaw Man, is the manga over ?If not I'm not ready to commit that bad

Same thing happened with devil is a part timer for s2. I think the animation studio is different than s1. Smh. Mappas been killin it tho with chainsaw and jujutsu

Brah HxH I thought it would never happen ...

Also started Chainsaw Man, is the manga over ?If not I'm not ready to commit that bad
Part 1 of the story is over, so you can safely read all that. they just started part 2 a while ago.

i just saw OP red

still only in the 800s

it was fire. Was surprised at some of the characters that were focused on

mad at THE ONE that wasnt smh

ngl i got lost at around the 75% mark of the movie. Maddddd ppl i never seen before and I was lost and :wow: :wow:ing lmao

but i really enjoyed it. Will watch again

That Tot Musica song is FILTHYYYYYYYY. Its gonna ruin my spotify algorithm :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I miss the Black Clover anime. So weird it just stopped in the middle of a storyline. Also I have no idea if we'll get another season of Dorohedoro. Loved that anime.
Yeah I binged Black Clover and World Trigger within the last year or so and I'm caught up on their respective animes. Always put off the shows, but now that I've seen them I'm anticipating more.

Finna check out this heartwarming Romance show on Netflix. Gotta chill from the chainsaw man and made in abyss shows once in a while.

I recently watched Made In Abyss season 1 and enjoyed it a lot. Couldn't find season 2 anywhere. Watched one of the movies on hulu, it continued right after season 1 so I assumed it was season 2 condensed into a movie.

15 years damn! What was that. Water 7 saga?
That was one of my favorites.
I got caught up in the last year but haven’t seen any movies. I assume you could but there might be new crew members and a little thing called Haki that might be new :lol:

I literally stopped once his bro got murked in the manga. So ,maybe not 15 years. but it feels like forever now.

I say it’s surprising because sometimes the violence does not translate well into anime.

obviously there is some bad animation out there..

but feel like we’ve seen a ton of gruesome animation that has delivered

if anything, i could see if people were considered about the studio adapting it.. but we’ve seen mappa do work

Back
Top Bottom