The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

3C17BDA9-7CBE-4931-A520-38C8690C5372.jpeg

This is something I've never seen before. So cool.

Wolverine just jumping out of a plane to fall to his "death"
Here's an anime with both 2D/3D combo

What Cool World should have looked like LMAO. I like it, crazy power.
any of yall scooping up One Piece Odyssey?
Got it and installed it, but so far behind don't know when I will be able to play it. Still playing God of War, got Elden Ring waiting in the wind whenever I want to start that. Gran Turismo.

If anything this bull **** release schedule made solely to inflate ratings is an accurate representation of AoT's overall quality.

It honestly was never that great of a story/manga.

It's good, manga wise the flow is really compelling.

But this animation taking forever and on top of that being crap the last couple of seasons (I don't even remember how many there are now) is just a pain in the ***.

JJK is so mid.

Baby what is you doing?

It's good, manga wise the flow is really compelling.
Its good. I eventually read it cuz of the breaks with the anime :lol:

My thing is from the start and up until the end I never got like greatest manga ever vibes or big 3 level storytelling.

Its really good but I felt it was behind say a Demon Slayer and way behind OPM.

Its good. I eventually read it cuz of the breaks with the anime :lol:

My thing is from the start and up until the end I never got like greatest manga ever vibes or big 3 level storytelling.

Its really good but I felt it was behind say a Demon Slayer and way behind OPM.

Well it's just is a though spot ...

Haven't had the guts to read OPM, but for me., for example, Hxh is up there and we don't even know if we're ever gonna get a closure, recently re read the whole thing, that **** is a top 5 for me, but that doesn't mean that AOT is not close

Well it's just is a though spot ...

Haven't had the guts to read OPM, but for me., for example, Hxh is up there and we don't even know if we're ever gonna get a closure, recently re read the whole thing, that **** is a top 5 for me, but that doesn't mean that AOT is not close
I think HxH is pure greatness. Up to the chimera ant arc alone.

I don't think AoT is anywhere close to it.

The story overall reminds me of like an older school anime/manga (90s/early 00s) just with way better art and animation.

Last edited:
It's not mid to me, but it's not as great as people make it out to be so I somewhat agree with you. It's kinda shallow to me.

Just started Ranking of Kings. It's a solid anime that's kinda unconventional in alot of ways, it kinda whimsical yet violent despite it's cartoon(y) art-style.

the biggest problem for me is that Gojo is the only interesting character imo. He pretty much carried the anime hard.

havent read the manga so I can only speak about the anime.

the biggest problem for me is that Gojo is the only interesting character imo. He pretty much carried the anime hard.

havent read the manga so I can only speak about the anime.
Similar thought process for me. Not enough insight in most of the other characters so I don't really care for them. It just seems like a watered down Bleach.

My problem is there's no overall goal (which is not an inherent issue) so you got the cast at the school basically doing a case week style format. They're usually playing defense with w/e that group of high grade curses plans.

I don't know how Yu Yu Hakusho did it but it just flowed effortlessly with compelling villains and real good pacing that it never felt that way. One thing just led to the next and it was great.

JJK has a lot of potential. I really liked that other movie with the intended MC before the creator cha ged things up.

I find Sukuna interesting as well.

My problem is there's no overall goal (which is not an inherent issue) so you got the cast at the school basically doing a case week style format. They're usually playing defense with w/e that group of high grade curses plans.

I don't know how Yu Yu Hakusho did it but it just flowed effortlessly with compelling villains and real good pacing that it never felt that way. One thing just led to the next and it was great.

JJK has a lot of potential. I really liked that other movie with the intended MC before the creator cha ged things up.

I find Sukuna interesting as well.

I thought the goal was the find all of sukuna fingers, have itadori eat them, and then have sorcerers kill itadori so sukuna can never come back

Y’all talkin crazy bout JJK. Yea it may not make sense in what the overall goal to the story is but it’s taking it’s time to get there.

Especially with where the story is now and knowing the series is gonna end this year as well. I Did not fully expect that direction with this Culling Games Arc either.

Yes I know Gojo is the most interesting character but you have Megumi who’s progress a lot in terms of his curse technique (he’s not there yet but close), Yuji is interesting because I want to know his role in all of this, Geto (the mastermind of all this) this dude is playin 4D Chess with the characters, it seems like he is always a step ahead of everything. Then you have Sukuna who we still don’t know what his role is, what’s his goal, and what his past is. Heck I hope we get a Henin Era arc before Gege wraps this up.

I would definitely give the manga a chance. Plus with Season 2 comin out and y’all know what is comin even with MAPPA behind this I know they’ll deliver.

Y’all talkin crazy bout JJK. Yea it may not make sense in what the overall goal to the story is but it’s taking it’s time to get there.

Especially with where the story is now and knowing the series is gonna end this year as well. I Did not fully expect that direction with this Culling Games Arc either.

Yes I know Gojo is the most interesting character but you have Megumi who’s progress a lot in terms of his curse technique (he’s not there yet but close), Yuji is interesting because I want to know his role in all of this, Geto (the mastermind of all this) this dude is playin 4D Chess with the characters, it seems like he is always a step ahead of everything. Then you have Sukuna who we still don’t know what his role is, what’s his goal, and what his past is. Heck I hope we get a Henin Era arc before Gege wraps this up.

I would definitely give the manga a chance. Plus with Season 2 comin out and y’all know what is comin even with MAPPA behind this I know they’ll deliver.
I'm not closed-minded about it, I just expected better after all of the hype. There's just not enough for me in season 1 to be completely satisfied. It's still enjoyable, but season 1 just feels like a "build-up" more than anything, like an intro to a CD.

Part 3 split into 2 parts? Stupid AF. I don't want fractions of a season. Air all the damn episodes.
There's only a few chapters left to adapt, so I don't know how they plan on dragging it out over two seasons. This is worse than the stone ocean fiasco IMO. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom