The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

4EA7388B-581B-408E-A496-1808D329A45D.jpeg

Seraphim Mihawk sweating bullets against Zoro :nerd: :wow:

Oda foreshadowing that Zoro is close danger style danger style Master Zik Master Zik

That seraphim is a child though.

:rofl: @ Vice Admiral Arlong.

I literally laughed.

Never watched anime in my life, would like to start somewhere at some point this year. What are some good ones to start off with?
Start simple

Dragonball Z.

We can go from there after you finish the first arc and see if you like it or not.

May not be your genre/style/preference.

4EA7388B-581B-408E-A496-1808D329A45D.jpeg

Seraphim Mihawk sweating bullets against Zoro :nerd: :wow:

Oda foreshadowing that Zoro is close danger style danger style Master Zik Master Zik
I don't put to much faith in this, I immediately think of the Dragonball Z Dr. Gero arc. The Androids used calculations to guess how powerful Goku would be over time. They weren't using real current data, I believe the same with the Seraphim. They are using calculations to make the Mihawk version, he IMO isn't as strong as current Mihawk. I do believe Zoro is close to real Mihawk, however he doesn't look serious yet. Once he is I think he takes care of this Seraphim.

I don't put to much faith in this, I immediately think of the Dragonball Z Dr. Gero arc. The Androids used calculations to guess how powerful Goku would be over time. They weren't using real current data, I believe the same with the Seraphim. They are using calculations to make the Mihawk version, he IMO isn't as strong as current Mihawk. I do believe Zoro is close to real Mihawk, however he doesn't look serious yet. Once he is I think he takes care of this Seraphim.

This isn’t to say Zoro is on Mihawks level yet. But it’s Oda clearly showing that Zoro can beat a weaker version of Mihawk (who is still very strong because BlackBeard was afraid to fight him and Seraphim Boa).

Also the seraphim Mihawk has to be stronger than the real kid Mihawk due to its enhancements such as lunarian DNA and maybe even a devil fruit

I just finished the manga on Friday. Cool character.

I dunno about Trigun Stampede. It seems to be its own interpretation (+the 3D artwork).
The show is very well animated. I thought I wasn't going to like it but I was pleasantly surprised.

The show is very well animated. I thought I wasn't going to like it but I was pleasantly surprised.
I’d prefer 2D in the style of Nightow. Also the characterization just seems off. Knives isn’t supposed to show up so early. I’ll still watch it but it’s not blowing me away.

Back
Top Bottom