The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

It would actually be better if someone outside of Luffy took down Blackbeard. I dont see a reason for their battle right now at all. I guess you can say since he captured Ace but he wasn’t the one that dealt the final blow.
Wait until he kills Shanks.

now thinking about it idk how well the farmland/save arc is going to translate as an anime..
manga was great but i feel like some people are def gonna drop vinland saga since the farmland/save arc is so dialogue driven

now thinking about it idk how well the farmland/save arc is going to translate as an anime..
manga was great but i feel like some people are def gonna drop vinland saga since the farmland/save arc is so dialogue driven
They should prep properly and have it all mapped out. Have another 24 ep season and make the first 12 eps farming and the next 12 what happens after with finding a way and going to Vinland and next season can be the Vinland arc/saga.

Last edited:
Watching the new Trigun series brought me back to when I saw the original series on toonami all those years ago. :lol: :pimp:
Is this just a retelling with mobile level Genshin Impact graphics?

I always enjoyed the original (and Cowboy Bepop and Outlaw Star).

Trigun's animation isn't that bad actually. Its much more fluid and anime like compared to the godzilla netflix anime.
This may be the future of Japanese animation to be honest.

Trigun's animation isn't that bad actually. Its much more fluid and anime like compared to the godzilla netflix anime.
This may be the future of Japanese animation to be honest.
Can I ask a serious question?

Is the original Final Fantasy movie considered Japanese Anime? At the time, it was a very beautiful film with a very nonsensical storyline. It just seems like that movie scared overseas studios from investing in 3D animation.

Trigun isn’t horrible. I guess I could go on D+ and see how it compares to Bad Batch.

I wish it were more like Chainsaw Man with the animation and 3D camera pans etc. and maybe a lil ILM for effects.

no. the Spirit Within is not considered "Japanese Anime" by normal anime terms.
It's widely considered a CGI film.

Im comparing Trigun with the Godzilla Anime and the Ultraman anime thats been on netflix. Compared to those, Trigun is a grade above.

There is a large minority that actually complains about the poor animation in some scenes of Chainsaw Man. Im not part of that group but I get it . Its def not as fluid as say Ufotable works.

Back
Top Bottom