The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 213 :emoji_hushed:

Sukuna is a DAMN menace!! Dude using Megumi’s technique “Nue” to its full potential! :emoji_astonished:

Guess those theories were correct too. Sukunas curse technique is cannibalism and probably absorbs their curse technique as well. :wow:

Can’t wait to see how all this plays out.

D5360F7B-CDB8-42FA-B8F2-A78BEBD8C043.jpeg

That fishman arc.

My boy Zoro, "if he couldn't at least do that then I would have to be the new captain."

What will be even crazier is when all three show their final form Haki. Oda CAN'T finish the series without Zoro having a similar scene and Sanji something along these lines. Unsure how it would go, but it will be NASTY.

I believe Saint Saturn (one of the five elders) are controlling the Seraphims now. since they are the only ones who has authority over Vegapunk. Also im sure Kiazru is there too as well breaking the transponder snails.

first chapter of jojo part 9 dropped the other day, turned out pretty good. my expectations are quite low after the letdown that was jojolion. :lol:

I believe Saint Saturn (one of the five elders) are controlling the Seraphims now. since they are the only ones who has authority over Vegapunk. Also im sure Kiazru is there too as well breaking the transponder snails.
SH about to be running for them lives then. I would for the monster trio to see the power difference between them and the five elders

DFEE8F99-D618-4B8E-AF26-47A1DBC1C045.jpeg

how do y’all want this to play out? I feel like we need a small break from the emperors esp since we just got done with kaido and big mom.

new generation getting put on a t shirt. i love em but at least one of em gotta take an L i cant see him being saved this time.

JJK Chapter 214 :pimp:

My man Yuji Itadori da GAWD is back! Mans wanted all the smoke from Sukuna.
-Yuji literally is on some “pull up energy.”
-Best panel in this chapter was when Yuji was taking Sukuna “cleave” technique full on and not even flinching! YEESH!!
-Megumi still in there and taking back control :wow:
-Also I guess they didn’t fully reveal Sukuna’s curse technique either…well maybe not to it’s full extent.

Another great chapter from Gege and the art keeps gettin better and better.

Vinland Saga season 2 is moving really slow.
Exactly like the arc in the manga.

Imo, the story doesn’t ever really recover after Throfinn is no longer living for revenge. The series becomes a completely different story from here on out.

Last edited:
Exactly like the arc in the manga.

Imo, the story doesn’t ever really recover after Throfinn is no longer loving for revenge. The series becomes a completely different story from here on out.
That's why the revenge arc was the prequel to the story proper.
both his father figures tell him to abandon revenge and find his true calling. He does this slowly over the farm arc, which then leads into the Vinland arc, which is about to end BTW. If you're waiting for Thorfin to go back to his old self, them you're gonna be disappointed with the rest of the series. After all, the real life Thorfin was an explorer and a merchant, and never a warrior as far as I can tell.

Back
Top Bottom