The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This week's episode of one piece was amazing. If everything goes well, then we should be getting "the" episode this month

I was meaning to give this show a shot (and by that I mean dedicate the upcoming weekend to binging the entire two seasons) - so, can anyone vouch for IGN's score? No spoilers please, just if you've seen it, would you rate it that high as well?

it is excellent

Season 1 is easy.. but expect a shift in season 2, which is also excellent but a slow burn

But I highly recommend

I was meaning to give this show a shot (and by that I mean dedicate the upcoming weekend to binging the entire two seasons) - so, can anyone vouch for IGN's score? No spoilers please, just if you've seen it, would you rate it that high as well?
I wouldn't give it a 10, but I enjoyed it and thought it was pretty good. Lots of characters with goals/growth by the end of the season. I like a well written story and this has it.

Most of the negatives I've seen about season 2 come from less fighting (compared to season 1). I don't need every episode to have someone's limbs cut off for it to be a good show. They amp up the violence halfway through the season anyway.

Back
Top Bottom