The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

i dont read the manga but i just seen season 2 looks like its taking place in the past? the visual update is :pimp:
Mannnn who you tellin! The cinematography, animation, and the horror elements! 🔥

MAPPA did their thang!

Watched the episode. Wished it was longer lol
Lol same here! Once Togi was introduced then closing credits hit…almost threw my lunch!

Last edited:
IMG_4185.jpeg

I might need to watch that aot live action :nerd:

JJK episode was good. Is the whole season going to be in the past or just a few flashback episodes?

I need another anime to watch. Gonna check out The Legendary Hero Is Dead.

JJK episode was good. Is the whole season going to be in the past or just a few flashback episodes?

I need another anime to watch. Gonna check out The Legendary Hero Is Dead.
Hidden inventory arc and then Shibuya incident this season

Is it? Stopped after a couple episodes. My daughter loves it. Don’t even know if it has major violence, exploding heads or tentacles. Such a bad father.
Take it from me. I was skeptical about it to since I didn't think spy-themed anime would be interesting to me. But it's much more than that and actually has some touching elements to it revolving around the importance of familial bonds and personal growth. Add that with comedy plus some truly creative ideas and you'll realize that there's alot to enjoy about it.

You think the preview for it from the previous ep will spoil it? :lol:
I'm sure the ending for the previous episode is going to spoil it.
Zunisha is gonna hear the drums and it's going to end on the smirk. That's all I'm gonna need to lose my mind. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom