The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

idc if he dies but that was pretty weak tbh i was hoping he did more damage.
I don't think it was bad. Galaxy Impact, tossed San Juan Wolf into the sea.... dude is a giant with a giant fruit! Getting hits in on Kuzan. Getting a good hit in on Shiryu. Dude is old as hell and is taking on the BB pirates.

IMG_4205.jpeg

One Piece reference in ‘across the spider verse’ :pimp:
Damn they made Zoro black as ****.

Okay, hear me out.

Koby & Luffy vs Blackbeard crew in God Valley 2.0
Koby becomes the hero of the Marines like his mentor Garp before him. We learn more about Xebec and the Rocks pirates.
It’s definitely been building up to that but Koby been looking like a fool up to this point :lol:

Okay, hear me out.

Koby & Luffy vs Blackbeard crew in God Valley 2.0
Koby becomes the hero of the Marines like his mentor Garp before him. We learn more about Xebec and the Rocks pirates.

Koby boutta get some random *** power up after all these Ls. Doesn’t make sense to me but let’s see what 1088 brings.

Hmm, what y'all think?

I feel like it'll be a four way showdown between Mori Jin, Shinra, Ichigo, and maybe Saitama.

Hmm, what y'all think?

I feel like it'll be a four way showdown between Mori Jin, Shinra, Ichigo, and maybe Saitama.

I never finished Fire Force.

So I think it comes down to Saitama vs. Mori Jin (Up to date on both manga/webtoon).

Luffy, Gon, Meliodias, and I feel like Shinra wasting energy taking down all of Eren’s giants just to kill him. Asta is out first and then Eren. Then the other 4. Then Ichigo just can’t keep up with Saitama and Jin.

Given we still have not seen Saitama at full power and I’ve seen what Jin can do I got Onepunch Man winning.

Back
Top Bottom