The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Gotdamn, Mirai Nikki...

Just finished it, but I cant help but feel a little disappointed.

Wished the story went in a different direction.

Poor Kiritsugu in Fate/Zero. Being forced to kill another of his mentors. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

I've been playing the latest Naruto game... Anyone miss the Ultimate Ninja series on PS2? I miss having more than 1 justu, I missed more than one final attack based on your level of chakra. Its like the DBZ games all over again. Move to a better console but dumb the game down smh... I still like this game for what it is but I just know it could be better

preachhhh. I just got it yesterday myself but I've felt that way about it for a long time. This still feels better than the dbz games in regards to giving you an authentic feel though. Couldn't follow Izanami at all, is kabuto stuck in an infinite loop like what kurama did to the older toguro in yu yu hakusho? After reading this threads that's what happened I started to watch yu yu hakusho again just for kicks I forgot how good that show was. It really should have been longer. If you haven't watched it then you should

has the Big 3 movies been any good?
last One PIece movie the animation video game type one was bad. last bleach movie I saw was Fade to black (i know that one is a little old)
and haven't watched a Naruto movie since shippuden first started.

Can anyone recommend which are the good ones
also Reborn, and fairy tail if they have any

I gotta catch up on my Anime game. Gundam, Trigun and the Dragonball series are all i've been watching over the years

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Anyone watch Dusk Maiden of Amnesia? That show just took an interesting turn. 
yeah im watching this. still a couple episodes behind tho.

Originally Posted by ss3walkman

I gotta catch up on my Anime game. Gundam, Trigun and the Dragonball series are all i've been watching over the years

do u watch gundam age it over 3 generations all in 1 seasons its crazy

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

^^^ they have to show us (manga readers) what's actually going on... it wouldn't seem like a "loop" if they only did it twice, cuz then it would look like he only did the move twice
laugh.gif

also at the end of Jormungand.....
eek.gif
next ep: it's going DOWN!
Valmet
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

did dad really just rip out his sons throat in Tough?!
eek.gif
Yeah, I know but it was frustrating because we only have 14-17 pages every week. If they would have given us around 20-22 pages I would have been a happier camper 
laugh.gif

nah, i understand
laugh.gif

i was like w t f too
chapter seems short

also is that what the jutsu was... just a genjutsu loop?
cuz that sucks i'de rather have used the jutsu that danzo used with the eyes in the arms
too much hype for a loopty-loop jutsu...

k00laid
Tough is a martial arts manga it's pretty cool
you should check it out
it's category falls under: Action Martial Arts Mature Seinen Sports Tragedy
http://www.mangareader.net/737/tough.htmlhttp://www.mangareader.net/popular/martial-arts
I started reading and its really good.

man that was a confusing chapter
laugh.gif
i kinda understand how izanami works

so he can make kabuto stop edo tensi now or is kabuto doing it on his own because of izanami?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif

so he can make kabuto stop edo tensi now or is kabuto doing it on his own because of izanami?
He's gonna make him do it I believe.

Hey guys I was wondering if you guys can help me out. I need some more anime to add to my list to watch. Wondering if someone can throw some out there. Looking for action, fighting, and humor but really down for any anime. Last anime I saw, which was not that long ago was Soul Eater.

Currently watching Naruto shippuden and Eureka 7 Ao

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif

It's not super confusing. It was created as a counter to izanagi because you had a bunch of Uchiha defying death etc. so when they would use izanagi to dodge a death blow etc, the Other user would use Izanami traPping them in a loop. The only way to get out would be to accept death and stop using izanagi. But by that time the Izanami user probably wouldve killed the izanagi guyBut this is all just leading up to sasuke eventually using it on Madara. Since he just got a big lesson on it by Itachi

wasn't it for the opposite reason. for them to not get conceited and fight eachother until they realized they were wrong

Back
Top Bottom