The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Kenpachi crying like a *****
mean.gif

Regardless of how this plays out Unohana's stronger than him.  That's confirmed.

Seems like her true shikai (bankai?) ability is the power to kill then revive an opponent.

man naruto starting to piss me off :smh:

how the 9tails gon be all nice all of a sudden
and how the **** is his power up to the whole army even able to faze the 10 tails? :smh:
some super BS

this is the dam 10 TAILS WITH MADARA CONTROLLING IT mother of god these dudes are ants madara can literally swat them all away
but some how they able to touch the 10 tails after he flicked a dam bijuu bomb away with easee :smh:
u telling me this power up made all of em as strong as bijuu bombs now ? :smh:

/rant

Last edited:
Kenpachi crying like a ***** :smh:

Regardless of how this plays out Unohana's stronger than him.  That's confirmed.

Seems like her true shikai (bankai?) ability is the power to kill then revive an opponent.

Been trying to tell yall since last week, this crap is weak of Tite Kubo to give us (but should I had really expected more at this point)
1. we knew Unohana was already going to be a beast
2. this BS about one of them having to die, come on why you having two beast like this die????? Why couldn't Unohana fight in the first place. Kenpachi took out 3 of them Quincy's, it seems like Unohana may damn near be on Yama-ji level......could of atleast got rid of ehe main dudes vice captain (on the quincy side)

man naruto starting to piss me off :smh:

how the 9tails gon be all nice all of a sudden
and how the **** is his power up to the whole army even able to faze the 10 tails? :smh:
some super BS
/rant
I was thinking the same thing. Like you was hating the 4ths guts .. now all of a sudden the 4th taught Naruto well, and Youre proud of him??? like what????
is Madara going to be proud of Kakashi for mastering the sharigan and not being a Uchiha next?

I'm liking where this arc of Toriko is headed, they set the matchups up and all the battles coming up look like their going to be great. :smokin

It was said a while back that she was the strongest after Yama, in the anime/manga. We all pretty much knew neither one was really gonna die.

eveery chapter after 600 is garbage. Just tell me what happened to Rin and end this 2 day war thats been on for like 100 + chapters. Only reason why I keep reading is I want to finish the story that Ive been reading since 5th grade.

eveery chapter after 600 is garbage. Just tell me what happened to Rin and end this 2 day war thats been on for like 100 + chapters. Only reason why I keep reading is I want to finish the story that Ive been reading since 5th grade.

:rofl:

Last edited:
It was said a while back that she was the strongest after Yama, in the anime/manga. We all pretty much knew neither one was really gonna die.
which I still say is a damn shame. such a waste of a character over the years. all that strength and she may die by her own comrade.
terrible story writing.
why do I feel like im the only one who is disappointed in that fact alone.?

especially when you got stories like One peice that entertains 95% of the time.I

Last edited:
New Naruto out.

Edit:
OMFG!!!!!! :wow:
Does no one stay dead anymore?!? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom