The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

the only one that will have his soul is the 3rd right?
1st and 2nd were sealed by third
and 4th was killed sealing the fox.... right?

Damn Oro just knows too damn much man. I can't wait to see the 4th witness what his son has become it will be epic. What if he has to even fight Naruto?!?!?!

Damn Oro just knows too damn much man. I can't wait to see the 4th witness what his son has become it will be epic. What if he has to even fight Naruto?!?!?!

All I know is Naruto is gonna go crazy once he see his father has been revived.

Naruto don't play them type of games. :lol:

Cot damn, I thought Minato's soul was untouchable...

Welp... Naruto vs Minato in about 3 weeks from now.

2 weeks of filler until then.

That last zestu is going to be used for sasuke's last power up somehow. And I predict another 1st vs Madara fight alongside Naruto vs Sasuke one last time

All of these might not happen, but I predict at least one of these will

Last edited:
Yo if all happens from what's speculated...:wow:! Jesusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

And Anime returning from fillers, Itachi issssss that dude :pimp:.

1 st vs Madara then flash backs of the OG fight. No tag team fight either just let the Gods go to work :wow: :pimp: :smokin :x :x :x :wow:

Im waiting for confirmation that the 3rd>>>

neva dat bruh

neva...

couldnt eem break a genjutsu cmon.. being excellent at ninjutsu and taijutsu aint enough bruh..

an elite uchiha > kages

madara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

yes i will open this can of worms :rofl:

While Orogod is on a roll he might as well revive Jiraiya, Shisui, and Izuna.

Last edited:

neva dat bruh

neva...

couldnt eem break a genjutsu cmon.. being excellent at ninjutsu and taijutsu aint enough bruh..

an elite uchiha > kages

Madara does have a Rinengan now though. he never had it till after he fought the 1st right?

neva dat bruh

neva...

an elite uchiha > kages

Madara does have a Rinengan now though. he never had it till after he fought the 1st right?

yes, Madara now, is much stronger than he was in his "prime".

neva dat bruh

neva...

an elite uchiha > kages

yes, Madara now, is much stronger than he was in his "prime".

this is madara in his prime though except now kabuto implemented his wood release and rinnegan into his "prime" since he unlocked it near death
i guess you could say hes stronger than he was in his "prime" but madara still created all his power

Last edited:
After thinking about it your Madara in his prime>>>> rants are irrelevant. He unlocked the rinnegan before he died when he was powerless. You're saying Madara is the strongest then why didn't he go back after the first? Why'd he wait damn near 3 decades to take over. Because the first would be dead. Why would the strongest ninja of all time fear someone? All the stuff were seeing now doesn't matter because he's a walking cheat code. Hes doing kamikaze attacks for Christ sakes.

After thinking about it your Madara in his prime>>>> rants are irrelevant. He unlocked the rinnegan before he died when he was powerless. You're saying Madara is the strongest then why didn't he go back after the first? Why'd he wait damn near 3 decades to take over. Because the first would be dead. Why would the strongest ninja of all time fear someone? All the stuff were seeing now doesn't matter because he's a walking cheat code. Hes doing kamikaze attacks for Christ sakes.

he didnt go back after the first because he wanted the powers of the sage of six paths thats why they fought

madara aint scared of no damb trees :rofl: he was playing dead to pull strings in the shadows his plan was to win wars :pimp:

New chapter of Toriko is out :nthat:

Toriko just went HAM :x :x :x

he didnt go back after the first because he wanted the powers of the sage of six paths thats why they fought

madara aint scared of no damb trees :rofl: he was playing dead to pull strings in the shadows his plan was to win wars :pimp:

Please. Madara wasn't seeing the first back then. If he was stronger why would he need the rinnegan to beat an inferior opponent? Like I said its irrelevant. As far as his plan, it def didn't go like he planned so all that planning was for nothing.

Since Oro, is in the village and did this....I am going to make a bold prediction and say he is gonna bring Rin back and we are going to learn the full story of what happened to her.

Last edited:

madara aint scared of no damb trees
roll.gif
he was playing dead to pull strings in the shadows his plan was to win wars
pimp.gif
Ehhh.... he wanted to rule the world.  and decided to hold off. he was scared.

Back
Top Bottom