The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Since Oro, is in the village and did this....I am going to make a bold prediction and say he is gonna bring Rin back and we are going to learn the full story of what happened to her.

Dawg :lol: :lol: I was not thinking about this possibility but it sounds funny as hell. Dude is reviving EVERYONE!!!!

Also I'm glad this week's anime didn't shorten the fight between Nartuo, Bee, Itachi, and Pain to just one episode.

Since Oro, is in the village and did this....I am going to make a bold prediction and say he is gonna bring Rin back and we are going to learn the full story of what happened to her.

Dawg :lol: :lol: I was not thinking about this possibility but it sounds funny as hell. Dude is reviving EVERYONE!!!!

Also I'm glad this week's anime didn't shorten the fight between Nartuo, Bee, Itachi, and Pain to just one episode.
"Alright, thank you...Your help has been enough. You can go back to being dead now." :lol:

Last edited:
One does not simply stay dead in Naruto. I mean the 1st and 2nd should just say, "Can a Ninja get some rest?".

he didnt go back after the first because he wanted the powers of the sage of six paths thats why they fought

madara aint scared of no damb trees :rofl: he was playing dead to pull strings in the shadows his plan was to win wars :pimp:

Please. Madara wasn't seeing the first back then. If he was stronger why would he need the rinnegan to beat an inferior opponent? Like I said its irrelevant. As far as his plan, it def didn't go like he planned so all that planning was for nothing.

bruh madara and the first fought countless times and lived
even the first asked madara for a truce madara didnt even want it but the uchiha didnt want to continue the war

yet he loses when he unlocks his EMS and controls the 9 tails? cmon son :lol: he probably learned something about the SOSP when he got the EMS and wanted that senju DNA

pure speculation but for all we know madara couldve held back he probably couldve killed hashrima but he might have died along side if he did
gaining power and winning long term >>>>> dying with the opponent

hashirama didnt live long either madara couldve sent them goons :pimp:

Last edited:
he didnt go back after the first because he wanted the powers of the sage of six paths thats why they fought

madara aint scared of no damb trees
roll.gif
he was playing dead to pull strings in the shadows his plan was to win wars
pimp.gif

Please. Madara wasn't seeing the first back then. If he was stronger why would he need the rinnegan to beat an inferior opponent? Like I said its irrelevant. As far as his plan, it def didn't go like he planned so all that planning was for nothing.
even the first asked madara for a truce madara didnt even want it but the uchiha didnt want to continue the war

yet he loses when he unlocks his EMS and controls the 9 tails? cmon son
laugh.gif
he probably learned something about the SOSP when he got the EMS and wanted that senju DNA

pure speculation but for all we know madara couldve held back he probably couldve killed hashrima but he might have died along side if he did

hashirama didnt live long either madara couldve sent them goons
pimp.gif
you just did a whole lot of speculating right there though man...

they told us they fought a bunch of times to stalemates, but the first was also trying to preserve the village and the peace. when they had no choice but to fight to the death he wiped the floor with madara.  until kishi specifically tells us otherwise, it had nothing to do with getting senju dna.  from what madara's said it looks like he didnt even figure that out til AFTER he lost.

just hashirama left him for dead and he ended up not dying. and slunk away to lick his wounds.  dude was mad feeble, even with the rinnegan in those obito flashbacks.

madara aint scared of no damb trees :rofl: he was playing dead to pull strings in the shadows his plan was to win wars :pimp:

yet he loses when he unlocks his EMS and controls the 9 tails? cmon son :lol: he probably learned something about the SOSP when he got the EMS and wanted that senju DNA

hashirama didnt live long either madara couldve sent them goons :pimp:

you just did a whole lot of speculating right there though man...

they told us they fought a bunch of times to stalemates, but the first was also trying to preserve the village and the peace. when they had no choice but to fight to the death he wiped the floor with madara. until kishi specifically tells us otherwise, it had nothing to do with getting senju dna. from what madara's said it looks like he didnt even figure that out til AFTER he lost.

just hashirama left him for dead and he ended up not dying. and slunk away to lick his wounds.
dude was mad feeble, even with the rinnegan in those obito flashbacks.

all of that is speculation though
hashirama thought he was dead so he left and how is kishi gonna tell us otherwise madara and obito already said he fought and lost to get senju dna and he has the dna he also has the 10 tails has the power for infinite tsukyomi and has the power to be revived etc etc :lol:
wheres the first after he died? a few cells? hes done he didnt even have old age dude got murked in war like his brother
now look at madara look at madara and all hes got :pimp:

in reality madara is stronger but we already know its impossible for the madara to win though because well the whole show is about naruto beating bad guys

gaining power and winning long term >>>>>>>>
:pimp:

edit-fixed the pic
12.jpg

Last edited:
meh. i need to see the page again, but i thought he said he got the dna from the fight, not that he threw the fight on purpose to lose and get the dna.

and something i was wondering, would minato have the other half of the fox's chakra or would it be released as soon as he's released and go back to naruto automatically? or would minato be able to go give it to naruto.

eyeless Shisui and Izuna would prob still put in work too :lol:

Jiraiya Sage mode with them rasengans

Minato & Jiraiya vs Naurto & Kakashi :pimp:
They can't bring back my boy Jiraya. Don't forget he sank to the bottom of that body of water. Kabuto said he couldn't get him... :frown:

Side note:
Why hasn't naruto tried to fuze with the old toads again? He would be such a beast with full power fusion sage mode with the chakra armor. :pimp:

Last edited:
I dont think Madara went into the battle looking to lose. he went there with the kyuubi as his trump card and somewhere along the way he lost control of it and it got sealed inside mito. The dna was a back-up plan. for all we know he couldve slashed hashirama sometime during the fight and had some of his blood for DNA.

He had no reason to want to lose. HE couldve still did his plans if he beat hashirama and was hokage

and this isnt Madara in his prime now. Hes been given 2 major power boosts ( mokuton & rinnegan) in his youthful form.

Last edited:

They can't bring back my boy Jiraya. Don't forget he sank to the bottom of that body of water. Kabuto said he couldn't get him... :frown:

Side note:
Why hasn't naruto tried to fuze with the old toads again? He would be such a beast with full power fusion sage mode with the chakra armor. :pimp:

Maaan at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Oro was waiting in the water for Jiraiya :rofl:
EDIT: About that point you had on fusing again with the toads...I feel that would be even more overkill :lol:

Last edited:

Side note:

I think I remember Kabuto telling Tobi that if he had one of those chakra rods that Pain stabbed him with he'd be able to revive him.

Last edited:
When I'm not busy this thread is silent.
when I'm busy for 3 for hours it blows up. :D

After thinking about it your Madara in his prime>>>> rants are irrelevant. He unlocked the rinnegan before he died when he was powerless. You're saying Madara is the strongest then why didn't he go back after the first? Why'd he wait damn near 3 decades to take over. Because the first would be dead. Why would the strongest ninja of all time fear someone? All the stuff were seeing now doesn't matter because he's a walking cheat code. Hes doing kamikaze attacks for Christ sakes.

I can't tell if you're for or against Madara in this post (my answer to you depends on what you meant)

and something i was wondering, would minato have the other half of the fox's chakra or would it be released as soon as he's released and go back to naruto automatically? or would minato be able to go give it to naruto.
giving it to Naruto would probably be out of the question, but him having some of the fox chakra in him is completely possible
Think of the twins, they still have the fox chakra in them when they were resurectted

Side note:

It does make me wonder if Jiraya decided to die there for that purpose.

and the toads cant fuze with naruto because of the 9 tails chakra

When Minato used the reaper death seal, he sealed half of the chakra in Naruto, and the other half in the toad scroll to serve as the key. As far as I know, he doesn't have any 9-tails chakra in him or with him.

It wasn't because of the 9-tails chakra per say, it was because Kurama used to be an A-hole and didn't let them fuze with him. :lol:
I'm just wondering now that he's all nice and not a total jerk, maybe he'll allow the fusion to happen. :lol:

Plus the fuze was meant to assist with Sage mode, because Jiraya couldn't fully get into the mode so he was like halfway there with warts on his shoulder, lol

when I'm busy for 3 for hours it blows up.
happy.gif

I can't tell if you're for or against Madara in this post (my answer to you depends on what you meant)
giving it to Naruto would probably be out of the question, but him having some of the fox chakra in him is completely possible
Think of the twins, they still have the fox chakra in them when they were resurectted

I'm against the Madara>>> talk.  I mean can you even throw his current state out there to be compared by anyone?? He's immortal with infinite chakra and the strongest bloodline justu.  Correction two of the strongest kekkai genkai or whatever the hell it's called.
hashirama thought he was dead so he left and how is kishi gonna tell us otherwise madara and obito already said he fought and lost to get senju dna and he has the dna he also has the 10 tails has the power for infinite tsukyomi and has the power to be revived etc etc
laugh.gif

wheres the first after he died? a few cells? hes done he didnt even have old age dude got murked in war like his brother
now look at madara look at madara and all hes got
pimp.gif

in reality madara is stronger but we already know its impossible for the madara to win though because well the whole show is about naruto beating bad guys

He has all that now.  NOT when he got handled by the 1st.  I want you all to grasp the handicaps of this fight and he still lost.  Madara basically crippled his brother so he can be a match for the 1st because he was going blind.  The 1st didn't have to do a damn thing to powerup.  Madara went into the fight with tools of the sage, ems with adequate time to train it to its peak, AND THE STRONGEST TAILED BEAST AVAILABLE, AND STILL LOST. the 1st>>>Madara....

ps...the 3rd in his prime>>>>>all

pps....prrrrrrrrrrr

I'm against the Madara>>> talk.  I mean can you even throw his current state out there to be compared by anyone?? He's immortal with infinite chakra and the strongest bloodline justu.  Correction two of the strongest kekkai genkai or whatever the hell it's called.

hashirama thought he was dead so he left and how is kishi gonna tell us otherwise madara and obito already said he fought and lost to get senju dna and he has the dna he also has the 10 tails has the power for infinite tsukyomi and has the power to be revived etc etc :lol:

now look at madara look at madara and all hes got :pimp:

He has all that now.  NOT when he got handled by the 1st.  I want you all to grasp the handicaps of this fight and he still lost.  Madara basically crippled his brother so he can be a match for the 1st because he was going blind.  The 1st didn't have to do a damn thing to powerup.  Madara went into the fight with tools of the sage, ems with adequate time to train it to its peak, AND THE STRONGEST TAILED BEAST AVAILABLE, AND STILL LOST. the 1st>>>Madara....

ps...the 3rd in his prime>>>>>all

pps....prrrrrrrrrrr
im saying he has that now BECAUSE he did all of that on purpose it was planned he was looking long term he had everything then and now the first is done hes nothing now but a zombie

the first "beat" madara once and made him way stronger ill take that L (if thats even an L) anyday if it meant i can have access to the SOSP powers

bruh i want u 2 grasp why he lost

losing 1 battle for epic gains >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ten ten > 3rd hokage who cant even break a genjutsu

Last edited:
im saying he has that now BECAUSE he did all of that on purpose it was planned he was looking long term he had everything then and now the first is done hes nothing now but a zombie

the first "beat" madara once and made him way stronger ill take that L (if thats even an L) anyday if it meant i can have access to the SOSP powers

losing 1 battle for epic gains >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You're the one not getting it.  Madara is a zombie too is he not?!??  He lost straight up even with a handicap.  If Madara is such the beast and genius you believe him to be, wouldn't it be an easier way to get the DNA of your fellow villager without getting mopped all over the place???  Again, you're also missing the point that Madara did all this after the died.  So, you're telling me Madara> the 1st, when the first is living the life while Madara is  cramped up in some little cave just waiting....who knows what would have happened if obito didn't stumble along by dumb luck.

You still don't get it.  If Madara's so smart why couldn't he thought of a way to get the DNA without getting mopped all over the place?  Dude's plan was stupid from the jump because if Obito didn't come along  by dumb luck then what??? He would rely on Nagato??  We already saw how that one turned out.

On another note, Breaker NW is out. Dude's Super Saiyan rampage is getting kinda ridic. His skull should not still be intact

You're the one not getting it.  Madara is a zombie too is he not?!??  He lost straight up even with a handicap.  If Madara is such the beast and genius you believe him to be, wouldn't it be an easier way to get the DNA of your fellow villager without getting mopped all over the place???  Again, you're also missing the point that Madara did all this after the died.  So, you're telling me Madara> the 1st, when the first is living the life while Madara is  cramped up in some little cave just waiting....who knows what would have happened if obito didn't stumble along by dumb luck.
Madara sitting on a couch in his cave like the dude in Belly

28a3ghh.gif

waiting for the 1st to die and dude is trying to act like it was all part of his plan and he didnt take a huge L
laugh.gif

madara is a zombie too but he has everything he can be revived obitis rinnegan is madaras
there probably wasnt an easier way to steal the first hokages dna who knows? if living life was getting murked in war i guess
madara was chillin like a villain he only closed the entrance because he didnt want obito to leave yet and that was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after the first died
i know he lost with a handicap but the thing is it was a tiny price to pay he got what he wanted it was according to plan
madara was looking at the bigger picture simple

we're never gonna agree though we're both repeating ourselves now :lol:

Last edited:
madara is a zombie too but he has everything he can be revived obitis rinnegan is madaras
there probably wasnt an easier way to steal the first hokages dna who knows? if living life was getting murked in war i guess
madara was chillin like a villain he only closed the entrance because he didnt want obito to leave yet and that was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after the first died
i know he lost with a handicap but the thing is it was a tiny price to pay he got what he wanted it was according to plan
madara was looking at the bigger picture simple

we're never gonna agree though we're both repeating ourselves now
laugh.gif
I mean its all love, but you're the only one repeating yourself.  War was everyday life for those cats.  The 1st brought peace.  He was gone during the 2nd ninja war because Tobirama was hokage.  All I'm saying is you're hyping Madara,a lot.  You mean to tell me he planned for Obito to show up during that time???  What happened if Obitio never showed up?? He would rely on Nagato?? Yeah, we saw how that turned out.  Thinking about it the guy who brought Madara back wasn't even part of the plan!  And if you're telling me that Kabuto can get his hands on Madaras DNA, while the guy youre saying is the strongest cant eem get the 1st's DNA in a time of peace?!? Somethings wrong there.  Hell, they shook hands!! He couldn't get the DNA then? 

Back
Top Bottom