The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Hmmm.... The first is cool... But for some reason I imagined him being the more strict one. Minato has been so quiet throughout this chapter...

You guys think they'l break out of the Edo like Madara did?

The Goku/Vegeta comparison is spot on :lol:

The focus on what's going...well went on was before his time. He's gonna be shocked when he finds out who Tobi is
I don't think they will, they will eventually have to be sealed away.

As for OP, I do like Smoker....did think he was done for at one point. Sucks it's going on a break

Orochimaru said he left' there personalities in take and the second seemed annoyed by him. When minato gonna talk

I taught her gambling lulz

Seems like they're going for the "Naruto-like" personality for the First, the way he's clownin'. The second though :smokin

Once again another chapter proves how sick Itachi was. :pimp: Son should have been the first uchiha kage.

The first is a clown. :lol: I can see Madara losing his mind while getting whooped by him.

I'm not sure how many people read Noblesse but Frankenstein has become possibly my favorite character out of all the stuff I read.

I stopped at chapter 2 but ill pick it up again. I like that dude also. and since I can read korean its nice being able to read the funny little expressions.

as for naruto (I hate u guys for making me read it on my phone....again)
sharigan is more an illness than a power..... so how would they explain the byakugan which is suppose to be an extension or root of sharigan???

Funny how Danzou was mentioned and none of the Hokages were surprised that he revealed the truth to Sasuke.

The 2nd hokage prob told dude to start up root on the low too.

I'm not sure how many people read Noblesse but Frankenstein has become possibly my favorite character out of all the stuff I read.

I stopped at chapter 2 but ill pick it up again. I like that dude also. and since I can read korean its nice being able to read the funny little expressions.

as for naruto (I hate u guys for making me read it on my phone....again)
sharigan is more an illness than a power..... so how would they explain the byakugan which is suppose to be an extension or root of sharigan???

kishi abandoned that Idea as soon as he started revealing stuff about the Rinnegan and SOT6P. He essentially retconned it so that the sharingan is its own beast

also, hmm. now Hashirama is the god of shinobi O_0. Wheres that guy at...

Last edited:
I'm right here. I'm still sticking with the 3rd in his prime >>>>>

It baffles me about who actually said the statement though. On another note can we at least agree that he was the smartest?

Last edited:
I'm right here. I'm still sticking with the 3rd in his prime >>>>>

It baffles me about who actually said the statement though. On another note can we at least agree that he was the smartest?

ok... So Iruka is somehow more valid than Suigetsu? both of them wouldve had heresay to tell them the feats. Those characters are just acting as Kishi's voice

and Tobirama was the smartest.

Last edited:
yes iruka would have more say then suigetso when it comes to knowledge of konoha hokages.

yes iruka would have more say then suigetso when it comes to knowledge of konoha hokages.

why, he wouldnt have seen any of the kages in their prime. Its basically having a kid who never saw Jordan play, say hes the best of all time. When he didnt see Wilt play etc. So essentially, Suigetsu's opinion is just as valid as Iruka's. The thing that sets it apart is that Kishi has written that more recently

why, he wouldnt have seen any of the kages in their prime. Its basically having a kid who never saw Jordan play, say hes the best of all time. When he didnt see Wilt play etc. So essentially, Suigetsu's opinion is just as valid as Iruka's. The thing that sets it apart is that Kishi has written that more recently

I understand where you're coming from, but you're still not making sense. You're telling me a ninja from a different village who's dad was a child when the first was around has more say than a of the same village who I'm sure as a kid witnessed the 3rd in some type of capacity where he was more
Powerful than when he took on oro, the 1st, and the 2nd....at the same time. Right....

it comes down to fame in the narutoverse though if you got dudes from other villages knowing your name and calling u da god with the 3rd right next to him there u have it

but for da record oro called the 3rd the god when they were fighting :lol:

oro > iruka and suigetso but i think oro only called him the god to toot his own horn since he was beating him

Last edited:
I understand where you're coming from, but you're still not making sense. You're telling me a ninja from a different village who's dad was a child when the first was around has more say than a of the same village who I'm sure as a kid witnessed the 3rd in some type of capacity where he was more
Powerful than when he took on oro, the 1st, and the 2nd....at the same time. Right....

2/2 on agreeing with lex (must be a full moon lol)
the 3rd has been in action for awhile. we do now know the first has atleast been dead since minato was a baby or not even alive
but im sure it wasnt to far apart and iruka is the same age as kakashi meaning he's been around to see the 3rd and know the stories of the v illage and people who have first hand account

meh. but suigetsu saw and heard of the 3rd too. his dad would have had to face the 3rd head on.

and still said that the first was the best.
but for da record oro called the 3rd the god when they were fighting
laugh.gif
means nothing.  the 3rd trained orochimaru. he's biased.

Kishi has clearly been trying to rewrite the mythology in the part 2 of the manga as the 1st being the greatest shinobi ever.  i don't know why you guys are being so stubborn.
laugh.gif

everything you're citing is from the early chapters.  we just read something kishi wrote 12 HOURS AGO calling the 1st the goat and you're still like "ehh, i'm not buying it."

Last edited:
meh. but suigetsu saw and heard of the 3rd too. his dad would have had to face the 3rd head on.

Still can't believe it. All I'm saying is that the signs are pointing to the 3rd>>> he's obviously one of the smartest ninjas in the manga. If not the smartest.

Still can't believe it. All I'm saying is that the signs are pointing to the 3rd>>> he's obviously one of the smartest ninjas in the manga. If not the smartest.
what signs? read the last chapter. take the most contemporary writing. isolate it.

based on that who do you think the author of the story is trying to praise.  who are you arguing with.  kishi?

call it retconning, say it's contradictory writing, whatever you want.  it's still clear what he now intends the take away to be.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about that god talk. Im talking about actions. Dude took on all 3 of them at the same time and neutralized all three way out of his prime. They weren't even emotional, so thats another knock against them. He had to fight emotions when fighting them. Also I'm just going on how quickly and accurately he explained the scenario. Dude was chill as ever when he got
FaceTime.

Kishi has clearly been trying to rewrite the mythology in the part 2 of the manga as the 1st being the greatest shinobi ever.  i don't know why you guys are being so stubborn. :lol:

everything you're citing is from the early chapters.  we just read something kishi wrote 12 HOURS AGO calling the 1st the goat and you're still like "ehh, i'm not buying it."
All that needs to be said really. 3rd was shown to be the strongest in the first series, and then Kishi decided he didn't want that after all and has been moving towards the 1st actually being the strongest.

I don't see how you guys can't understand that. :lol: :lol: Just right now he made someone claim that the 1st was the God of Shinobi when years ago he had someone make that claim about the 3rd. It is what it is now.

Back
Top Bottom