The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Durarara is a solid series, it's basically a urban themed anime. If you like it now, then I'm sure you'll like the series. Basically deals with gangs, friendship, and keeping secrets from each other. I liked how well they did the urban theme. Shizuo is
pimp.gif

Okay, i put Fullmetal Alchemist on my ipad, well v01 c1-4 and so far Claymore seems pretty good, so i got that first volume on here as well, read them online briefly, liked them, if they go well i will be adding all volumes to comiczeal
i will report back, thanks again NT

Okay, i put Fullmetal Alchemist on my ipad, well v01 c1-4 and so far Claymore seems pretty good, so i got that first volume on here as well, read them online briefly, liked them, if they go well i will be adding all volumes to comiczeal
i will report back, thanks again NT

OP was ok.
Naruto.....Narutogod
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
his moves were
eek.gif
pimp.gif

As for Bleach, I was hoping they would talk about what Urahara was doing

I'm gonna start watching Blood+ since they are making a new addition to it, I don't remember where I left off ftl

OP was ok.
Naruto.....Narutogod
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
his moves were
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna start watching Blood+ since they are making a new addition to it, I don't remember where I left off ftl

Yo, Naruto is a beast now (no pun 
laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rasengan Riot
Rasengan Vacuum
Mini rasen-shuriken that summons a giant toad at the same time ( mind=blown
eek.gif
)

When did he have time o learn all of these moves?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rasengan Riot
Rasengan Vacuum
eek.gif
)

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

in Bleach: It looks line ichigo's dad's sword was disappearing. Could it be that he might be transferring his soul reaper powers to ichigo? that's what it looks like to me...
nerd.gif

I also need to finish Blood + as well. I think I left off with 5 episodes to go or something of the sort.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

in Bleach: It looks line ichigo's dad's sword was disappearing. Could it be that he might be transferring his soul reaper powers to ichigo? that's what it looks like to me...
nerd.gif

I also need to finish Blood + as well. I think I left off with 5 episodes to go or something of the sort.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rasengan Riot
Rasengan Vacuum
eek.gif
)

laugh.gif

QFT! Naruto is a straight up beast.The thing that makes it great is to know how he used to be when he was young. And what has become.
pimp.gif
Props Naruto... Major props!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Rasengan Riot
Rasengan Vacuum
eek.gif
)

laugh.gif

QFT! Naruto is a straight up beast.The thing that makes it great is to know how he used to be when he was young. And what has become.
pimp.gif
Props Naruto... Major props!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Durarara is a solid series, it's basically a urban themed anime. If you like it now, then I'm sure you'll like the series. Basically deals with gangs, friendship, and keeping secrets from each other. I liked how well they did the urban theme. Shizuo is
pimp.gif

Seems dope Check out Tokyo Tribes easily one of my favorite animes with a dope Japanese Rap Soundtrack.The whole time I wish I was chilling in Shibuya or going ape in Rapponji

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

pimp.gif

Seems dope Check out Tokyo Tribes easily one of my favorite animes with a dope Japanese Rap Soundtrack.The whole time I wish I was chilling in Shibuya or going ape in Rapponji

i dont care WHAT naruto can do.

Senju body + Uchiha eyes = Sage of the 6 paths

only thing i can see happening is the 9tails stops being a **** and makes a pact with naruto to not eat his chakra or else he will cease to exist and go back into the 10tails and lose himself entirely.

but still. he's got the power of 7 tailed beasts AND their old hosts.
and Gedo Mazo.
ANNNNNND SASUKE.

man....

One Piece..... idk what to think.
ES will make you evolve? or go primal?
and the way it was presented Zorro basically killed Hody and he's just hangin on by ES kinda like Crank and Crank 2.

i dont care WHAT naruto can do.

Senju body + Uchiha eyes = Sage of the 6 paths

only thing i can see happening is the 9tails stops being a **** and makes a pact with naruto to not eat his chakra or else he will cease to exist and go back into the 10tails and lose himself entirely.

but still. he's got the power of 7 tailed beasts AND their old hosts.
and Gedo Mazo.
ANNNNNND SASUKE.

man....

One Piece..... idk what to think.
ES will make you evolve? or go primal?
and the way it was presented Zorro basically killed Hody and he's just hangin on by ES kinda like Crank and Crank 2.

Back
Top Bottom