The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Rob is my boy, my the reactions I feel like I shouldn't watch that so i don't change my views on him :lol:
Gonna give that chapter a read, the cover looks good

Kotoura-san was great as always, the mom tho, I thought the feels were about to come in, but they didn't, overall great episode, but the end has me at the edge of my seat for the next episode.
Also, Higurashi is ****** up.
also, also, my crunchyroll guest pass comes in today, it's 48 hours, anybody want it?

Last edited:
Feng Shen Ji is incredible. I started reading it a while ago.

Fairy Tail:
Sting went out like a punk.....but I'm glad he got his cat back :frown:

im like 12 episodes into death note, do you guys think it deserves the hype it got?

btw it was pretty funny seeing the whole "i'll take a potato chip, and eat it!"

then immediately thinking to myself "this has to be a meme!" then searching it and seeing it is :lol:

Last edited:
can u post that meme.

I tried a few eps of deathnote. I really couldn't get in it. that are FMA. I don't know why

Absolutely awesome and pretty deep.

thanks for the drop playa

Only time we knew he reported for sure was when we saw him go back to Konaha during first arc. I have no clue what Kisame was doing or thought Itachi was doing while there though. And he reported Obito as being Madara at that time, and even when he talked with Sasuke he told him it was Madara. So he maybe believed it actually was. I still don't get why Sasuke's eye went balistic when Tobi tried to show his face to Sasuke though, would make sense if he was Madara but not the way it is.

that was basically reacting to try and kill tobi now see realizing it was obito maybe...or the fact he had a sharigan.

my avy is arya stark and her dance school getting busy doing a flash mob

It was a failsafe. Itachi planned on obito meeting sasuke and wanted to kill him. But Itachi didnt know about his warping.

I dont know if Itachi knew it was obito, but I do think he knew it wasnt madara.
See, i dont think he reported back to anyone. I think it was essentially, infiltrate and use your best judgement. I mean, Tobi did say that if Itachi knew his secret ( phasing) he itachi wouldve killed him. I mean, itachi isnt ******ed, he probably knew obito wasnt madara. As for the moons eye plan, possibly.

Only time we knew he reported for sure was when we saw him go back to Konaha during first arc. I have no clue what Kisame was doing or thought Itachi was doing while there though. And he reported Obito as being Madara at that time, and even when he talked with Sasuke he told him it was Madara. So he maybe believed it actually was. I still don't get why Sasuke's eye went balistic when Tobi tried to show his face to Sasuke though, would make sense if he was Madara but not the way it is.

Well Itachi went back to send a message to danzo. That he could get into knonoha whenever he wanted. And Kisame was his partner, but I dont think Kisame would care about Itachi seeing Sasuke. Also, Itachi lied and hyped up Jiraiya so kisame would agree to leave naruto alone. They couldve easily captured him there.

Season 1 and Season 2 are finished, but Season 2 hasn't been completely translated to english yet. 

Season 3 is still ongoing in Korea. 

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=73685
By the looks of it, there is plenty to come for this series. Sweet. :pimp:

I'm almost finished wiyh season one of the anime...does manga go further tha. the anime
The manga does indeed go further than the anime, but I don't remember by how much since it's been about a year and a half since i last read a chapter. :lol:
here's a link for the manga:
http://www.mangareader.net/170/high-school-of-the-dead.html

Last edited:
korean manwha is stepping up.
Ares is still my favorite (a must read)
Veritas is great just ended stupidly like a huge cliffhanger.
and can't forget noblesse

Can anyone co-sign on 5-10?

10. basilisk
9. wolfs rain
8. night head genesis
7. black lagoon
6. gantz
5. shigurui
4. samurai champloo
3. bleach
2. one piece
1. naruto

basilik was good. I'm guessing u mean series not just anime cuz ninja scroll would def have to be there.

side note I think I'm miasing something. did the anime of naruto go in to the kushina minato story more than the manga did??? I'm playing the game and I don't remember thag much just info

1) FMAB
2) GTO
3) Hajime No Ippo
4) One Piece
5) Trigun
6) Rurouni Kenshin
7) Durarara
8 ) Samurai Champloo
9) Dragon Ball
10) Hunter X Hunter (current)

If you asked me this question everyday, everyday I would have a different answer not just order but other animes too. Too hard of a question

Last edited:
1. Berserk (movies)

2. Yu Yu Hakusho

3. Casshern Sins

4. One Piece

5. FMA: Brotherhood

6. Hellsing (OVA)

7. Madoka Magica

8. Ergo Proxy

9. Samurai Champloo

10. Mirai Nikki

korean manwha is stepping up.
Ares is still my favorite (a must read)
Veritas is great just ended stupidly like a huge cliffhanger.
and can't forget noblesse
Tower of God

Noblesse

God of Highschool

Witch Hunter

The Breaker

The Breaker: New Waves

City of Dead Sorceror

City of Darkness

Ares

^ my favorite manhwas.

Back