The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Izuna! :wow:

Hashi and Madara are definitely going to turn on each other when it comes to their brothers.
I dont get what you mean with the brothers thing.
They both want to protect their brothers with everything they have, but Tobirama and Izuna are definitely going to fight and Tobi's going to kill Izuna I believe. That'll be the turning point for Hashi and Madara's friendship if that happens.

i dont think tobi killed izuna but dam that last page was :wow: :wow: :wow: both dads and brothers :wow: :wow: :wow:

Could it be that it was their brothers that caused Hashi and Madara's rift? Prolly it's the reason Tobi hates Madara so much.

Could it be that it was their brothers that caused Hashi and Madara's rift? Prolly it's the reason Tobi hates Madara so much.
Also, doesn't Madara get Izuna's eyes in order to get the EMS? If so, that means he has to survive this fight. The parents, not so much. Tobi probably doesn't like the fact that madara and hashi share some of the same beliefs.

As for OP, was that Zatoichi? :nerd:

Also, doesn't Madara get Izuna's eyes in order to get the EMS? If so, that means he has to survive this fight. The parents, not so much. Tobi probably doesn't like the fact that madara and hashi share some of the same beliefs.

Sucks we have to wait another week

Hashi and Madara are definitely going to turn on each other when it comes to their brothers.
They both want to protect their brothers with everything they have, but Tobirama and Izuna are definitely going to fight and Tobi's going to kill Izuna I believe. That'll be the turning point for Hashi and Madara's friendship if that happens.

i dont think tobi killed izuna but dam that last page was :wow: :wow: :wow: both dads and brothers :wow: :wow: :wow:

idk about that. I just think Madara wanted power and to be on top. But all this stuff happens years after this encounter anyway. and Tobirama doesnt kill izuna. Izuna dies later after giving his eyes to madara

As for OP, was that Zatoichi? :nerd:

:lol: first thing i thought of when i saw how dude was blind and how he held the sword. Oda DEFINITELY took inspiration from zatoichi, so many of his characters have real world historical connections/influences..

Dat battle about to ensue :smokin :smokin

:pimp: word i thought it was a solid chapter. interested to see what caused hashi and madara's friendship to go south...

idk about that. I just think Madara wanted power and to be on top. But all this stuff happens years after this encounter anyway. and Tobirama doesnt kill izuna. Izuna dies later after giving his eyes to madara

this

i remembered it was this but wasnt sure and too lazy to check :lol:
got a feeling both parents will die too

done forgot about ninja storm 3 boutta cop dat too :pimp:

Last edited:
I thought I was the only one that saw this show. :lol:
you are right about those feels though. they are bad. :frown:
Did I miss something? what page was this on?

I feel out of place in this thread :lol:
I always post about series I'm watching but it seems like a bigger manga thread.
I've been watching
-Pet Girl of Sakura Hall
-Kotoura-San
-From the New World
-Love Live!
As far as simulcast goes, some other completed series too

was it ever explained why itachi had to go to akatsuki. and whybdid he participate for so long?????
who did he report back to?

did he believe in nagatos dream....

did he know obito was tobi at all or did he really think he was madara?

He went to Akatsuki to be a mole.  Theoretically he was to report back to the 3rd and Danzo, but then the 3rd died and Danzo got power hungry, so he just did him.  He kept tabs on the organization from within and "failed" to catch Naruto a couple of times.

He did not believe in Nagato's dream.  He believed in the Sasuke and the protection of the village.

He had suspicions about Obito and Madara.  I mean he was heavy in Akatsuki, so he knew the Moon's Eye plan, and you have to suspect being an Uchiha and one of The Leaf's wisest/brightest he had to have had suspicions about Tobi's true identity.

He went to Akatsuki to be a mole.  Theoretically he was to report back to the 3rd and Danzo, but then the 3rd died and Danzo got power hungry, so he just did him.  He kept tabs on the organization from within and "failed" to catch Naruto a couple of times.

He did not believe in Nagato's dream.  He believed in the Sasuke and the protection of the village.

He had suspicions about Obito and Madara.  I mean he was heavy in Akatsuki, so he knew the Moon's Eye plan, and you have to suspect being an Uchiha and one of The Leaf's wisest/brightest he had to have had suspicions about Tobi's true identity.

See, i dont think he reported back to anyone. I think it was essentially, infiltrate and use your best judgement. I mean, Tobi did say that if Itachi knew his secret ( phasing) he itachi wouldve killed him. I mean, itachi isnt ******ed, he probably knew obito wasnt madara. As for the moons eye plan, possibly.

Hashi murks madaras dad after madaras dad kills hashis. Also zoro has one of mihawks eyes.

lol @ the naruto ref. zoro as i recall has the least explained story of them all. he trained with mihawk and got better. thats all we know. and generally that really is it in a nutshell.

...but dude never got an eps showing his progression into the current beast he is now, or the story of his eye. Oda must be saving it for later for some specific reason...

:nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom