The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I feel out of place in this thread :lol:
I always post about series I'm watching but it seems like a bigger manga thread.
I've been watching
-Pet Girl of Sakura Hall
-Kotoura-San
-From the New World
-Love Live!
As far as simulcast goes, some other completed series too
I watch those (except love live) as well as

• Psycho-Pass
  • Robotics;Notes
  • Tomodachi Ga Sukunai! 2
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • Little Busters!
  • Maoyuusha
  • Orekanojo
  • Zetsuen no Tempest
to name a few. :lol:

• Psycho-Pass
  • Robotics;Notes
  • Little Busters!
  • Maoyuusha
  • Orekanojo
  • Zetsuen no Tempest

Nice, I've been abusing my crunchyroll account like crazy since last month, I finish a series, go through their recommendations and start watching.
I've finished
-Kids On the Slope
-Another
-School Days
-Say "I Love You"
-My Ordinary Life
Currently watching Clannad, Clannad: After Story, and Higurashi, as well as the ones I named in the previous post.
Love Live! is actually great, I was reluctant to watch it at first but it grew on me after the second episode :lol:

Comes with the Tsunade bikini outfit too, right?
mine didn't atleast not that I know of

mine came with a naruto costume but i never got around to playing him too busy getting madara :lol: i want the dam anbu itachi costume

they shouldve put the mizukage and yugito in a bikini though :evil: them 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsunade and sakura

so far i love how the 2nd, 4th, madara, edo itachi and mangekyo sasuke play the rest are whatever :tongue:

Last edited:

• Psycho-Pass
  • Robotics;Notes
  • Little Busters!
  • Maoyuusha
  • Orekanojo
  • Zetsuen no Tempest

Nice, I've been abusing my crunchyroll account like crazy since last month, I finish a series, go through their recommendations and start watching.
I've finished
-Kids On the Slope
-Another
-School Days
-Say "I Love You"
-My Ordinary Life
Currently watching Clannad, Clannad: After Story, and Higurashi, as well as the ones I named in the previous post.
Love Live! is actually great, I was reluctant to watch it at first but it grew on me after the second episode :lol:
Clannad:After Story :smokin
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

mine came with a naruto costume but i never got around to playing him too busy getting madara :lol: i want the dam anbu itachi costume

they shouldve put the mizukage and yugito in a bikini though :evil: them 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tsunade and sakura

so far i love how the 2nd, 4th, madara, edo itachi and mangekyo sasuke play the rest are whatever :tongue:

I love the naruto games. I just wish they'd bring back some of the things from the PS2 games.

I love the naruto games. I just wish they'd bring back some of the things from the PS2 games.
I played for almost 2 hours last night almost effortlessly.
they did this game very well.
I love ultimate ninja 3 for ps2 probably one of my favorites and most balanced games. I haven't gotten all the characters yet actually that two hours was only prologue and act 1 5 kage summit. much better than the last game where u had to do so much running around to find the time items and blah blah.
and the cut scenes are so nostalgic.

that's why I asked my itachi question I had almost forgot.
also how sauske was gettin that *** handed to him by the kages

Pretty excited to get the game. Prolly gon' get it next month. Based on the reviews, this is way better than generations.

I played for almost 2 hours last night almost effortlessly.
they did this game very well.
I love ultimate ninja 3 for ps2 probably one of my favorites and most balanced games. I haven't gotten all the characters yet actually that two hours was only prologue and act 1 5 kage summit. much better than the last game where u had to do so much running around to find the time items and blah blah.
and the cut scenes are so nostalgic.

that's why I asked my itachi question I had almost forgot.
also how sauske was gettin that *** handed to him by the kages

I just want a bigger moveset. Oh and T-Dogg (I'm calling you Theo are this sentence) aren't you from DC?

good storytelling on hashirama and madara's past

they actually became good friends and even trusted each other to warn of an ambush from opposing clans

the zatoichi reference in one piece was cool. intrigued to see more from this character.

bleach was mehh again. ichigo and ishida are prob cousins.

Yo this week's episode of Shippuden was so random...I'm so confused this wasn't part of the manga right??

im about to just not read the naruto manga for like a month or two and just save everything up because the suspense is killing, they need to add more pages!! lol

See, i dont think he reported back to anyone. I think it was essentially, infiltrate and use your best judgement. I mean, Tobi did say that if Itachi knew his secret ( phasing) he itachi wouldve killed him. I mean, itachi isnt ******ed, he probably knew obito wasnt madara. As for the moons eye plan, possibly.

Only time we knew he reported for sure was when we saw him go back to Konaha during first arc. I have no clue what Kisame was doing or thought Itachi was doing while there though. And he reported Obito as being Madara at that time, and even when he talked with Sasuke he told him it was Madara. So he maybe believed it actually was. I still don't get why Sasuke's eye went balistic when Tobi tried to show his face to Sasuke though, would make sense if he was Madara but not the way it is.

I bet that blind swordsman has a gravity devil fruit.
judging by the way that the dude just sank to the ground, then proceeded to smash through it, it seems like the most likely choice.
" The blind have the privilege of never gazing on this world's refuse..." :pimp:

Only time we knew he reported for sure was when we saw him go back to Konaha during first arc. I have no clue what Kisame was doing or thought Itachi was doing while there though. And he reported Obito as being Madara at that time, and even when he talked with Sasuke he told him it was Madara. So he maybe believed it actually was. I still don't get why Sasuke's eye went balistic when Tobi tried to show his face to Sasuke though, would make sense if he was Madara but not the way it is.

that was basically reacting to try and kill tobi now see realizing it was obito maybe...or the fact he had a sharigan.

my avy is arya stark and her dance school getting busy doing a flash mob

that was basically reacting to try and kill tobi now see realizing it was obito maybe...or the fact he had a sharigan.

my avy is arya stark and her dance school getting busy doing a flash mob

Thanks dude.
It was a fail safe of sorts. Itachi knew Obito would go after Sasuke, the fact that Obito has a sharigan and it was activated is what triggered it

Robb Bank$ is a G :lol:

IDK if I should rant about this and talk about everything i find wrong with this and hate.
or just leave it alone and chalk it up.

Anyway UPtempo kid, have you ever been to maryland (baltimore) anime cons. I haven't been yet I kinda want to go this year.

Robotics;Notes
I may have dozed off in earlier episodes, but what is the significance of Sister Centipede and her being released?

Pyscho-Pass
Good episode. The character development for Akane has been awesome. Turning into quit the badass :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom