The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

OREIMO ep 4-

Pretty good ep. The Kirito and Asuna figures were a awesome easter egg! Episode 3 and 4 were a lot better then the first 2 IMO This eps ending was a little bit of a tease though. I'm sure we all could see that next ep he'll be a fake boyfriend for whatever weird reason kirino needs. Although i have a feeling episode 5 will be one that is looked back on fairly often later in the season.

Does it look like Yui is the dog owner? Or is that just me. /SPOILER]
I thought so too. Girl with redish hair has to be her. But i am also wondering who was the girl with the white hair?

Last edited:
"Sorry i was still half asleep." :rofl:

I'm really liking this show. This and Hataraku are some of my top ones this season. Yuyushiki is up there but i don't think anyone on here but me watches it lol.

Does it look like Yui is the dog owner? Or is that just me. /SPOILER]
Yui's definitely the dog owner.
ftyTDHO.jpg

HenNeko ep 3
This show may have lost its appeal for me with the MC getting his facade back. Down goes the ridiculous honesty that pulled me in. :smh:

Railgun S ep 3
- I love how this new girl slips in random single english words while she's talking.
- KUROKO is a damn fool! :rofl: :rofl:
qsmdj7.gif

- The sister's arc is underway :pimp: :pimp:

Oreimo ep 4
I was going to talk about the episode.. but after that last bombshell, everything left my brain.

BE MY BOYFRIEND?!?! What's happening?!

Yui's definitely the dog owner.
ftyTDHO.jpg

HenNeko ep 3
This show may have lost its appeal for me with the MC getting his facade back. Down goes the ridiculous honesty that pulled me in. :smh:

[Oreimo ep 4
I was going to talk about the episode.. but after that last bombshell, everything left my brain.

BE MY BOYFRIEND?!?! What's happening?!

Oreimo-

Things aren't always what they seem! We all know it aint really going down like that,

Henneko-

Next ep will be an interesting one in seeing where this will all go now that he got his facade back. Maybe he'll make another horribly worded wish? :nerd:

Attack on Titan ep.4
Holy Mother lovin ship! That ending!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

It's on now!!! :evil:

Side note:
poor Sasha getting picked on. But seriously, everything that happened in the episode was eclipsed by the ending. :lol:

Last edited:
Attack on Titan ep 4
:wow: :wow: :x :pimp: :pimp:
My jaw legitimately dropped at the colossal titan part. :wow: :wow: That's how you make a goddamn entrance.

They played this episode very well with the doses of humor. Got me to lower my guard for that very last minute.

I got serious chills from this. :x :pimp: :pimp:

sasha2.gif

And also, Potato Girl Sasha, stealing meat and saving lives. :pimp: I have a feeling she's going to give Alsiel a run for his money as favorite character of the season for me. A spear through the calf though :x :x

ibvpEMlcmZQvx6.gif

This part had me dying hard :rofl:

Attack on Titan ep.4
Holy Mother lovin ship! That ending!!! :wow: :wow: :wow:

It's on now!!! :evil:

Side note:
poor Sasha getting picked on. But seriously, everything that happened in the episode was eclipsed by the ending. :lol:

Co-sign the hell out of this statement.

Last edited:
can't wait to see what happens next ep of Titan.... :wow:
i think the Colossal Titan was teleported there.... by whom... i don't know yet.

Last edited:
don't know yet... we have yet to find out if there are any actual human villains.
but he had to have been teleported... that huge mass thing coming at them and NO ONE spots him?! :smh:
Potato girl put in work tho...

don't know yet... we have yet to find out if there are any actual human villains.
but he had to have been teleported... that huge mass thing coming at them and NO ONE spots him?! :smh:

No one spotted him last time either, he just appeared both times.

New Feng Shen Ji is out.
"The god of war" Tian Kui vs.The immortal Shi Xing... :wow:
SIde note:
Kong Kui's swordsmanship skill. :pimp:

yea, I think its just fo dramatic tension. if they see him walking for miles away, it isnt as shocking.

sidenote: I laughed out loud 2 times in the last 2 episodes. Potato girl having to run and her farting.

New Feng Shen Ji is out.
SIde note:

I don't know who first posted it but thanks for putting me up on feng shen ji, artwork on there is crazy

New Feng Shen Ji is out.
SIde note:
i got a real problem with the way the doing this manga it's like a 100+ out already why we only getting 1 a week?

Caught the attack on titan anime and was really impressed.

So impressed that i couldnt wait for the new episodes and decided to just read the manga instead :lol: . Its crazy though, the manga has been out since 2009.

I dont want to spoil anything but the story takes a turn and becomes REALLY interesting. I know thats not saying much but the turn of events had me hooked, i had to read the entire manga(what they have so far anyway) in one sitting. Just upset that its a monthly release :smh:

EDIT: link to the manga if anyone wants to read it: http://www.mangapark.com/manga/attack-on-titan

Last edited:
Caught the attack on titan anime and was really impressed.

So impressed that i couldnt wait for the new episodes and decided to just read the manga instead :lol: . Its crazy though, the manga has been out since 2009.

I dont want to spoil anything but the story takes a turn and becomes REALLY interesting. I know thats not saying much the the turn of events had me hooked, i had to read the entire manga(what they have so far anyway) in one sitting. Just upset that its a monthly release :smh:

EDIT: link to the manga if anyone wants to read it: http://www.mangapark.com/manga/attack-on-titan
I read the manga in one sitting after the first episode. :lol:
monthly releases are gonna suck... :smh:

Last edited:
New chapter of Claymore came out yesterday on Mangapanda.
That last page. :pimp:

I give up on Claymore. It's too hard to follow.

Fairy Tail
Another Dragon Slayer? Ahh Yea!

Watched all 4 episodes of AoT yesterday, and COTDAMN I'm hooked. I just might read the manga.
:lol: potato girl.

Claymore has become so confusing.

I remember Cobra from before. This just got even more interesting. Natsu :nthat:

I dont remember Cobra in the Manga tho, and I don't watch the anime.

he was one of the 2nd generation dragon slayers they introduced, the dragon slayers who were given dragon lachryma like Luxus, hes the poison dragon slayer.

I just found the chapter, check around the 150th manga chapter

Back
Top Bottom