The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Like people have been warning us last two week, no chapters this week. Golden week

:rofl: :rofl: Perfectly displays the feeling of watching Shinji's journey through the series. Soothing music and screams. :pimp:

Also, if anyone cares, the new Sailor Moon anime got pushed back to 2014.

Last edited:

Of coarse there is no proof. I doubt even the creator knows if he will make the story go this way yet but this would blow my mind if it ends up happening.

Last edited:
I believe so. While the crossover is possible in theory, I don't see it happening. :lol:

I watched all of Accel World but haven't seen SAO yet, just read about it. If they both make it for a couple more seasons, I could see them connecting the two or at least definitively proving the connection.

Maou-Sama ep.5
It hit me while watching this episode that Lucifer's got that Visual Kei look goin on. I don't like visual kei and I don't know why. :lol:
Other than that, it was a good episode this week. They got the right mix of action and comedy this week, just how they had the right mix of drama and comedy the week before.
Old dude's jimmies were super rustled when they called him a cueball. :lol:

Last edited:
Hataraku Maou Sama ep 5
Finally, a legitimate OP sequence.
Fantastic episode all around. They do a really great job at balancing the action/comedy/drama in this show.

:x :x :x :x :smokin

Alsiel as usually brings the :rofl:

This part also had me dyin

Last edited:
Hataraku Maou Sama ep 5
Finally, a legitimate OP sequence.
Fantastic episode all around. They do a really great job at balancing the action/comedy/drama in this show.

:x :x :x :x :smokin
The demon lord was pissed. :x :pimp:

Maou-sama-

WELL DAMN! :wow:

Pretty damn good ep.

This show has so far been the surprise hit this season. Just so well balanced.

My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU-

$#!% is getting real next episode. Im not expecting anything from those 2 though. The title of the show alone makes me believe its all just gonna go horribly wrong lol. Especially this early on in the season. Maybe in the last few eps or even next season but 5 eps in. Ain't nothin good bout to happen to poor Hikki :lol:

Photo Kano-

This show made quite a damn change in just one ep. Getting very serious. Next ep is gonna be a eventful one.

Its so early on in a season for them to get together. It almost feels as if its supposed to be the second to last ep(of coarse it isn't since its scheduled for 13 eps) but it definitely holds that tone. For him to get his love life in order so quickly is kinda crazy if it does work out, but it Almost makes me believe like with SNAFU that the love is only destined for failure next week being that it is so soon.

BUT at the same time this isnt like SNAFU where you just know its destined for failure so this next weeks ep is definitely a toss up.

OR could there be a reset after this next ep? Maybe showing what could have happened if he joined the other club instead? A different route and what not like the games go?

But who knows i'm no expert just relaying what my thoughts are pretty good ep for a rather bland series this season. I'm actually excited for the next ep lol never thought this series could do it.

Last edited:
OREIMO Ep 5-

Man this episode was a crazy one. I almost believe that the lady was really never there. If she was I think they would have shown her some how. Things seemed to be going well for kuroneko and kyousuke till Kirinos boyfriend showed up. I have a strong feeling this bastard is gonna #$@% everything up.

My Teen Rom Com SNAFU ep 5
White haired girl dropped that ether on the teacher. :wow: :rofl:

... and like that, trenchcoat guy is back. :rolleyes :rolleyes

Goddamn, that monologue at the end. Didn't expect it to get so deep like that. I like where this is going.

I'm team Yui for this show too. I already know I'm going to get disappointed. :lol:

HenNekko ep 4
Last chance before I drop this show.
What the hell. :rofl: Everything is so ridiculous in this show. That marriage twist.
Okay, one more chance next week.

Railgun S ep 4
:rofl: this opening scene. Kuroko always brings the lulz.

That ending :pimp: Herreee we goooo.

That after credits scene. :wow: :x

Accelerator next episode :pimp:

:rofl:

Oreimo ep 5
Oh my god. This is cringe everywhere. :lol:

Kyousuke getting his moves in on Kuroneko now.

That boyfriend looks like a douche :lol: :lol: He's definitely uffing things up.

Attack On Titan ep 5
:wow: :wow: This show gets my heart racing like no other.
That leaping Titan!!! :wow: :wow: :x

tumblr_inline_mmawxhvInQ1rth104.png

Those ares are ridiculously creepy on a Titan. :lol:

MISAKA IS ABOUT TO GO OFF NEXT EPISODE. Did not see that blonde dude dying off so quickly. :wow:

Did not see this scene going like this when I watched the trailer.
iJFYm6LcHXKPA.gif

eUX0diwh.jpg

tumblr_mmay5dGiHI1s323epo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Anyone catch the latest Feng Shen Ji?
I read it. :pimp:
Those spirits are gonna be a problem. :x
Also, I want to keep seeing the two strongest gods fighting each other more. :pimp:
Did it look like homeboy was missing his leg in that last page where they showed him sitting on the rock? :nerd:

Attack On Titan ep 5

MISAKA IS ABOUT TO GO OFF NEXT EPISODE. Did not see that blonde dude dying off so quickly. :wow:

iJFYm6LcHXKPA.gif

eUX0diwh.jpg

Man, this show is soo good. I dont think there is a gif out there that can properly express the amount of hype each episode puts out. I tried looking :lol:
Man, while watching that blonde dude get eaten, you can see all the hope and optimism in them get crushed along with him. :lol:
I can't wait to see Mikasa go on a rampage. It's gonna be soo good. :pimp:

attack on titan is starting to get on that Berserk level. Where literally anything can happen and it just leaves your mouth open

i dont think eren is dead tho

OREIMO Ep 5-

Man this episode was a crazy one. I almost believe that the lady was really never there. If she was I think they would have shown her some how. Things seemed to be going well for kuroneko and kyousuke till Kirinos boyfriend showed up. I have a strong feeling this bastard is gonna #$@% everything up.

Great episode

These 2 scenes had me rollin

and

:lol:

Attack On Titan ep 5

iJFYm6LcHXKPA.gif

eUX0diwh.jpg

The buildup to climax to falling action was near perfection.

When the abnormal titan jumped and ate Thomas(?) :x My mouth was open until the end of the show.

Attack on Titan might end up close to Bebop/Champloo if they can keep this up.

My Teen Rom Com SNAFU ep 5
White haired girl dropped that ether on the teacher. :wow: :rofl:

... and like that, trenchcoat guy is back. :rolleyes :rolleyes

Goddamn, that monologue at the end. Didn't expect it to get so deep like that. I like where this is going.

I'm team Yui for this show too. I already know I'm going to get disappointed. :lol:

Oreimo ep 5
Oh my god. This is cringe everywhere. :lol:

Kyousuke getting his moves in on Kuroneko now.

That boyfriend looks like a douche :lol: :lol: He's definitely uffing things up.
SNAFU-

Team Yui all day! :pimp:

but disappointment is sure to follow :smh:

Great episode

These 2 scenes had me rollin

and

:lol:
Oreimo-

I read the novels cause i couldn't wait to see what happened next and man **** gets real! :wow:

Last edited:
Attack on Titan is on ANOTHER LEVEL :x :x :wow:
It's crazy how fast hope and change left them after Thomas was eaten.

Eren Damn :wow: dude lost a leg and a hand wtf are they gonna do with him. was not expecting them to do their main character dirty like that

Back
Top Bottom