The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

LIKED THE FIRST 6 EPISODES OF ATTACK ON TITAN SO MUCH THAT I WENT AND READ ALL 45 CHAPTERS OF THE MANGA. ALL I CAN SAY IS PLEASE LET THEM ANIMATE EVERY CHAPTER OF THIS MANGA, THE STORY IS TOO GOD DAMN EPIC! DEFINITELY HAS OVERTAKEN DEATH NOTE AS MY FAVORITE MANGA/ANIME OF ALL TIME. WHERE THEY DECIDE TO GO WITH THE STORY IS A COMPLETE SHOCK, NEVER EXPECTED THEM TO GO THAT ROUTE.
pimp.gif
BETTER THAN DEATH NOTE?

SKEPTICAL IYEN IS SKEPTICAL!

I'm on chapter 8 of the manga and I think I know what you're alluding to.

eek.gif
 If what I'm thinking is true.

Please do not confirm or disconfirm.

I'll find out on my own.

LIKED THE FIRST 6 EPISODES OF ATTACK ON TITAN SO MUCH THAT I WENT AND READ ALL 45 CHAPTERS OF THE MANGA. ALL I CAN SAY IS PLEASE LET THEM ANIMATE EVERY CHAPTER OF THIS MANGA, THE STORY IS TOO GOD DAMN EPIC! DEFINITELY HAS OVERTAKEN DEATH NOTE AS MY FAVORITE MANGA/ANIME OF ALL TIME. WHERE THEY DECIDE TO GO WITH THE STORY IS A COMPLETE SHOCK, NEVER EXPECTED THEM TO GO THAT ROUTE. :pimp:
BETTER THAN DEATH NOTE?
SKEPTICAL IYEN IS SKEPTICAL!

I'm on chapter 8 of the manga and I think I know what you're alluding to.
:wow:  If what I'm thinking is true.
Please do not confirm or disconfirm.
I'll find out on my own.

JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET FURTHER IN THE MANGA. NOTHING LIKE YOU WOULD EXPECT AT ALL.

naruto's sensing skills are high when hes in sage mode. He hasnt been shown to have anything like that while in base mode, which he was in. So he shouldve been a little more overwhelmed at his dead father.

Maybe he just assumed he was coming back because of all the other dead people that are walking around? IDK

naruto's sensing skills are high when hes in sage mode. He hasnt been shown to have anything like that while in base mode, which he was in. So he shouldve been a little more overwhelmed at his dead father.
don't forget that he was using the 9-tails chakra for a long time, and in chakra mode he can sense people by their chakra from a relatively long distance. So it's not too far fetched to say that he could have sensed his father, as well as the rest of the former kage, when they were brought back.

Also, One Piece is out...
That king punch...:x
Bartolomeo and his devil fruit...:x

The only thing I don't understand is if he sensed Minato then shouldn't he have sensed sasuke and Oro who he has no idea that they are on his side now. 

The only thing I don't understand is if he sensed Minato then shouldn't he have sensed sasuke and Oro who he has no idea that they are on his side now. 

I dont think he sensed them from where they orginally were... and thats even if sasuke is with them right now. remember the kages went off on their own i believe

OP :smh: lazy dude won... but that Falcon Punch was awesome!
sometime i wish the biggest moments in manga happened on the first page... now we gotta wait for Naruto....

Back
Top Bottom