The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

SNAFU ep 8
I let out an audible 'Damnit' when 8man laid his eyes on Yukino near that river. Things don't look so good for Yui's chances. :frown: And damnit, the preview doesn't make the future look any brighter for her. :lol: :lol:

The opening scene with the trap dude getting 8man's number was :rofl:

If this was oreimo, the sister making him check out her bikini probably would have been handled very differently. :lol: :lol:

Preferred Genres?

Pretty much anything.

Just started psycho pass, not to bad and not too good.
BTOOOM! is also actually a good anime and it might be right down your alley if you're into survival anime's like Mirai Nikki.

Other personal favorites for me are

• Fate/Zero
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Steins;Gate

Last edited:
BTOOOM! is also actually a good anime and it might be right down your alley if you're into survival anime's like Mirai Nikki.

Other personal favorites for me are

• Fate/Zero
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Steins;Gate

Thanks man. Finished FMA Brotherhood. Best anime i've watched tbh.

Gonna check out BTOOOM! later.

brotherhood was crazy, watching that straight through was crack. much better than the first anime.

im reading attack on titan. :smh: manga is too good. but goddamn, chapter after chapter, the despair to hope ratio is consisttently 9 to 1. mad people dying or left with shoulders clapped/separated.

....but i can't stop reading it.

Man if Naruto and Saskue end up resolving this conflict without a fight.... The worst swerve of all time
mean.gif

Man if Naruto and Saskue end up resolving this conflict without a fight.... The worst swerve of all time
mean.gif
I actually think that would be dope.

Isn't that what the First and Madara originally envisioned, 2 hokages?

Naruto with the body of the sage (like come on b, it's brutally obvious now), and Sasuke with the eyes of the sage (Obvious he'll get rinnegan at some point too to keep up with Naruto).

I'd ***** with that.

Quote:
ATTACK ON TITAN EP. 8 TOMORROW. MY BODY IS READY. MIGHT JUST WAIT TO WATCH IT IN ALL IT'S 1080P GLORY ON CRUCHYROLL ON SUNDAY.

Last edited:
Man if Naruto and Saskue end up resolving this conflict without a fight.... The worst swerve of all time:smh:
I feel the same.
but then again we've seen every possible thing naruto does and can do. wed only be watching for sasuke to wow us. so f it why fight at all now. may as well see sasuke fight against someone who still has something to show us. madara/obito...if orouchi doesn't act right or kabuto figures how to escape the genjutsu

Man if Naruto and Saskue end up resolving this conflict without a fight.... The worst swerve of all time:smh:
I feel the same.
but then again we've seen every possible thing naruto does and can do. wed only be watching for sasuke to wow us. so f it why fight at all now. may as well see sasuke fight against someone who still has something to show us. madara/obito...if orouchi doesn't act right or kabuto figures how to escape the genjutsu

dont underestimate kishi :lol:

Railgun S 7
It seems that Misaka has been found out. :lol:
And things are gonna go down in the coming episodes. :pimp:

Railgun S ep 7
Kuroko episode :pimp: :pimp:

She just wants to help you Misaka. :frown:

That preview for next week. :pimp: :pimp:

Does narutoget.com have all of the updated episodes because this site only goes up to ep. 315.. Plz help a fellow nt fam out

Oreimo ep. 8
Shiro neko. :lol:
That ending. :wow:

Oreimo Ep 8-

Hand holding nose bleed :lol:

The littlest sister is so damn adorable.

That ending got everyone who hadn't read the LN's, people on other anime forums are pretty damn furious lol. Its to be expected though they all love Kuroneko and want her to win but Its almost as if her route is over with all this and the true route starts now for kyousuke so it kinda spoils it all for them i guess.

Last edited:
Hentai Ouji-

Well damn. yokodera straight confessed today :pimp:

Poor azuki is getting the shaft even the steel queen is winning.

Started reading AOT's manga and it's not bad. I'm about to check out the anime and see how it is.

Just read book 10 of oreimo since it was translated.....

0_0

Man this story is getting so good. I'm pretty damn excited to see them translated to anime.

Book 10 spoilers below

Ayase coming out the gates confessing!? She just changed the whole game! Never thought they'd get so close so quickly. Wonder how this will go :nerd:

Last edited:
Started reading AOT's manga and it's not bad. I'm about to check out the anime and see how it is.

i started reading it a while ago but I got lazy. I love how grim everything is. Like you feel bad that people get eaten. I feel that SAO had that feeling at first, but it turned into a love story instead

Back
Top Bottom