The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto
Well, as much and as long as I've been making fun of Sakura, I gotta admit that I was pleasantly surprised that she got that seal on her forehead. Good for her finally becoming competent. :lol:
Also, :lol: at Madara. "I don't want to fight no clone so I'll wait for the real one".

Bleach

A lot happened in this chapter that was interesting. I want to see why he has to get rid of zangetsu.

One Piece
Hurry and get well soon Oda. :lol: :frown:

Naruto
Well, as much and as long as I've been making fun of Sakura, I gotta admit that I was pleasantly surprised that she got that seal on her forehead. Good for her finally becoming competent. :lol:
Also, :lol: at Madara. "I don't want to fight no clone so I'll wait for the real one".

Bleach

A lot happened in this chapter that was interesting. I want to see why he has to get rid of zangetsu.

One Piece
Hurry and get well soon Oda. :lol: :frown:
Naruto. was a welcome sight and Madara is just boss.

Bleach. he's broken. I guess that's the only reason.

Yo, my jimmies remain rustled at the mere fact that Sasuke casually strolled back into team 7 and now all is good. Like no repercussions for all the **** he's put the Leaf through in their pursuit of him? Nonesense...:lol: x :smh:

And Sakura finally looking :smokin

Last edited:
Yo, my jimmies remain rustled at the mere fact that Sasuke casually strolled back into team 7 and now all is good. Like no repercussions for all the **** he's put the Leaf through in their pursuit of him? Nonesense...:lol: x :smh:

And Sakura finally looking :smokin

well technically the leaf caused all of this to begin with

oh sakura. You still havent caught up to naruto and sasuke and you probably never will

Last edited:
I mean... they all have bigger issues to deal with right now than Sasuke deciding to use his unbeatable jutsus to help them
laugh.gif

Maybe AFTER madara's dealt with they'll be like "OK, you gotta at least pay a fine or something" but right now, why wouldn't they want all the help they can get.  Especially with the First Hokage telling them to chillax?

P.S.  Where's da gawd Orochimaru at right now btw?  Did he just dip out when no one was looking?

P.P.S.  this is only vaguely weekly jump related but I figured might as well share it with you guys since this is one of like only 5 threads i frequent on NT.

Some friends and I shot a ninja anime inspired Japanese cooking show rap video:

P.P.P.S. strawberries.

Last edited:
Starting TTGL today. Hopefully it's as face meltingly good as people say. :lol: :lol:

Naruto
Freaking Kiba getting shunned again. :rofl: :rofl:

As cool as it is to see Sakura finally doing the first useful and awesome thing since her fight with Sasori, her "building energy up for the past three years" is not a good excuse for her to have been nothing more than a damsel in distress up until now.

Madara putting Hashirama on hold this time. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Starting TTGL today. Hopefully it's as face meltingly good as people say. :lol: :lol:
[/spoiler]

I can vouch for it, currently on episode 5 and I'm loving it so far

My boy didn't wanna spoil it for me, but all he could say was "Don't get attached, it will hit you in the feels"

anyone else hate how we lost all hope of sakura dying from now on :smh:

i like sasuke and naruto but sakura is that extra annoying chick nobody cares about

man, AOt :smh: :wow:

non manga readers probably dont wanna click this

they were inside the entire wall the whole time

and man, Mikasa is that chick.

" Annie... Fall"

Last edited:
I can vouch for it, currently on episode 5 and I'm loving it so far

My boy didn't wanna spoil it for me, but all he could say was "Don't get attached, it will hit you in the feels"
Your boy was right. My feels were irreparably damaged after certain events in that anime. :frown:

" Annie... Fall"
Yeah, that came as a shocker to me too. Now the main question is how did they get there?
There is still a lot in that manga that I want to discuss but i will refrain until a good chunk of people are caught up.

I know some of you probably don't like DBZ but I just started watching the series in it's entirety

Only on episode 4 of Dragon Ball and so far it's :smokin and FUNNY! :rofl:

" Annie... Fall"
Yeah, that came as a shocker to me too. Now the main question is how did they get there?
There is still a lot in that manga that I want to discuss but i will refrain until a good chunk of people are caught up.

Said the same damn thing...What's even crazier is Betholdt and Reiner.

New chapter of Deadman Wonderland is out for those interested.
I have a feeling that this is all going to come to an end real soon.

TTGL

Yo, why'd take Kamina man.....**** hurt me deep :frown:

Anyone know where I can find a decent pair of Kamina shades?

Going to an anime con in July and I need some

Back
Top Bottom