The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

ATTACK ON TITAN EP. 8 TOMORROW. MY BODY IS READY. MIGHT JUST WAIT TO WATCH IT IN ALL IT'S 1080P GLORY ON CRUCHYROLL ON SUNDAY.
i want to watch it in 1080p to but im away from home with this slow interent.....force to watch in 480
mean.gif

Started reading AOT's manga and it's not bad. I'm about to check out the anime and see how it is.

i started reading it a while ago but I got lazy. I love how grim everything is. Like you feel bad that people get eaten. I feel that SAO had that feeling at first, but it turned into a love story instead

Yeah, it started it out of slow for me too, but after the titans showed up again, everything seems to be on point. Gore stuff caught me off guard too, :lol:. Mikasa on the anime is more badass than ever, though, :pimp:.

Hentai Ouji-

Well damn. yokodera straight confessed today :pimp:

Poor azuki is getting the shaft even the steel queen is winning.
HenNeko ep 7
It sucks, Azuki and the older sister are who I want to end up with Yokodera at the end more than Tsukiko. But we know how that's going to turn out. :frown: :lol: :lol:

This part had me dying. :lol:

Suisei no Gargantia ep 8
I had completely forgotten that the fleet commander had a heart attack. :lol: :lol:

They're RIDICULOUSLY far from the space fleet. :lol: I don't think we'll be seeing anymore space battles this whole series.

That entire fleet is soooo f'd. :lol: :lol: I feel urobuchi's death touch coming up soon. Pinion is probably the most likely target.

Aku No Hana ep 8
:pimp: :pimp: It's ridiculous how slow, but quick at the same time this episode felt,
Yo, we really got like six whole minutes of just silent walking though? :lol: :lol:

Damnit. more silent walking.

Then again, it's doing well to build up to everyone finding out the room.

Not gonna lie, Nakamura seems fun as hell. :lol:

:wow: :wow: :wow: I thought he was in the clear! That ending. UH OHHHHH.

Oreimo ep 8
Kyousuke and those damn stickers. :lol: :lol:

Kuroneko at home being out of Kuroneko mode is pretty awesome.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: *****-onii-san. HAHA

Kuroneko trying to get it in at her house. :pimp: :lol:

Kuroneko brought the lulz this week.

WHAT THE HELL?! :wow: :wow: I kind of had a feeling that it was building up to that... a lot of things and moments in this episode felt like they were meant to make me believe that this ending was coming, but still wanted to fight the thought. I can't think of a reason as to why she'd want to do this!

I'm going to be furious if Kyousuke's true route is with Manami. :rofl:

Attack on Titan ep 8
Everyone got screentime today. :pimp: :pimp:

I was about to have a goddamn heart attack watching Sasha nearly get eaten by the kawaii titan. :lol: :lol: If she ever gets killed off, I'll be crying man tears.

Armin the strategist. :pimp: Jean trying to get his leader-mode on :pimp: Erin wrecking all those other titans. :pimp:

I have a theory that the Titans are humans and they are also held in the back of the neck like Erin was. That's why that's the only weak point on any Titan while everything else can regenerate. If this has been revealed in the manga, please don't tell me if I'm wrong or right. I want to enjoy the flow of the anime. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Oreimo ep 8
Kyousuke and those damn stickers. :lol: :lol:

Kuroneko at home being out of Kuroneko mode is pretty awesome.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: *****-onii-san. HAHA

Kuroneko trying to get it in at her house. :pimp: :lol:

Kuroneko brought the lulz this week.

WHAT THE HELL?! :wow: :wow: I kind of had a feeling that it was building up to that... a lot of things and moments in this episode felt like they were meant to make me believe that this ending was coming, but still wanted to fight the thought. I can't think of a reason as to why she'd want to do this!

I'm going to be furious if Kyousuke's true route is with Manami. :rofl:

Oreimo-

Her littlest sister is so adorable i almost couldn't handle it lol

Yea it was why i was sure people would be pissed. they got together and broke up with in an episode.

Thankfully next episode explains it all although the reason i didn't personally like. but what can you do the show must go on.

The manami route seems to be incredibly unlikely so far even in books. She's sweet and all but not route material imo.

All the coming eps are gonna be pretty damn good. Excited.

Last edited:
Don't worry about the SAO love story. It set the foundation to awesomeness later on. Like in the Alicaization arc. Things get really good, esp when you meet Yuuki "Absolute Sword"

finally watched AOT ep 8. I'm so relieved. I was about to be like this is the strangest twist to a story ever if he never came back

finally watched AOT ep 8. I'm so relieved. I was about to be like this is the strangest twist to a story ever if he never came back

Interview with "Cowboy Bebop" Director Shinichiro Watanabe

!

- Spike is ALIVE :wow:

Finished watching Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne the other day.
Man, I never thought this anime would pop up in here. :lol:
What's next, Witchblade and Speed Grapher? :lol: :nerd:
No lie, those last two are pretty good, especially speed grapher. you guys should give them a go if you are interested.

Man, I never thought this anime would pop up in here. :lol:
What's next, Witchblade and Speed Grapher? :lol: :nerd:
No lie, those last two are pretty good, especially speed grapher. you guys should give them a go if you are interested.

It was a slow day on Netflix :lol: and Witchblade was a potential next pick :rofl: but I got off Netflix before :lol:

Last edited:
I just started watching fairy tall. I got 8 episodes of AOT on deck (I'm goin to check this out. Ya'll hyping ti up). I'm also going to watch some Basilisk

If you think that's strange...just wait...:lol:

I just started watching fairy tall. I got 8 episodes of AOT on deck (I'm goin to check this out. Ya'll hyping ti up). I'm also going to watch some Basilisk

It actually has an interesting story (i'm caught up with the latest manga). It starts of a little slow, but it picks up after the first big fight.

Back
Top Bottom