The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'm not sure why but i can't stop laughing at this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"eat up baka!!" :lol:

Last edited:
Did bleach pick up after the aizen arc?
I used to watch all the eps from Japan subbed but the first episodes were so boring with fillers so I gave up on em a year back. And im seeing adult swim basically getting to where I left off.

Last edited:
I know some of you probably don't like DBZ but I just started watching the series in it's entirety

Only on episode 4 of Dragon Ball and so far it's :smokin and FUNNY! :rofl:
lol I'm prettu sure Db. DBZ was the start to a lot of peoples love to this genre in the first place

I mean... they all have bigger issues to deal with right now than Sasuke deciding to use his unbeatable jutsus to help them
laugh.gif

Maybe AFTER madara's dealt with they'll be like "OK, you gotta at least pay a fine or something" but right now, why wouldn't they want all the help they can get.  Especially with the First Hokage telling them to chillax?

P.S.  Where's da gawd Orochimaru at right now btw?  Did he just dip out when no one was looking?

P.P.S.  this is only vaguely weekly jump related but I figured might as well share it with you guys since this is one of like only 5 threads i frequent on NT.

Some friends and I shot a ninja anime inspired Japanese cooking show rap video:

P.P.P.S. strawberries.
the anime and manga thread aint got love for nako?

I used to watch all the eps from Japan subbed but the first episodes were so boring with fillers so I gave up on em a year back. And im seeing adult swim basically getting to where I left off.

Don't bother with Bleach its been pretty much trash ever since and even in the Aizen arc it was turning into trash... unless you're into random power ups and massive plot holes.
Only reason I'm still reading is because I've invested too much into this crap and its pretty much a chore now.

As for the anime... it's over (ended at ep. 366) they didn't want to invest anymore money into the garbage anime that is over 40% fillers.

Yes I'm mad at this manga / anime.

Some main issues I have with it:
What happen to all the Vasto Lordes? Aren't they suppose to be top tier hollows? The only Vasto Lorde they revealed was Harribel whom they said stopped consuming hollows so I'm guessing stopped growing stronger. They showed her chained up by the Quincys but there are more out there supposedly. According to the wiki : "It is said you can count their entire number within Hueco Mundo with only the fingers on your hand. The combat capabilities of a Vasto Lorde are above those of the captains of the Gotei 13" Did they pretty much just eliminate the hollows from the manga after the Quincys took over?
Are we honestly supposed to believe that Ichigo is a child of every single race?? Human / Shinigami / Hollow / Quincy?? The thought of that alone is pretty LOL. Not gonna even get into Ichigos random powerups throughout the whole series.
Why do people NEVER fight to their full potential and power? From all the arcs all the Captains are capable of Bankai and are present at the battlefield but they rather LOSE than to show their full power. We haven't seen Ukitake and Kyoraku's Bankai yet.... and at this point Bankai doesn't even really mean much anymore cause everyone and their moms got one now.
What about Orihime and Sado? Were they pretty much one hit wonders? Wasn't Orihime supposed to have a GODLY power that defies the laws of physics and ignores the rules of God? So that power is useless now?
Whats up with Ishida? Is he a traitor? Remember in a few chapters back when Ichigo fought a Quincy, Quilge, and compared his power to Ishida's?
Has Ishida been hiding his power all this time as well??

Maou-Sama! Ep 9
GODDAMN ASHIYA :rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :pimp: Dude's the best bro I have ever seen. He can't stand for any Maou slander at all. :lol:

Ashiya starting a romance with someone to take his mind off of Maou now. :lol: :pimp:

I'm one hundred percent sure that that magic isn't Maou's doing. All eyes are on Creepy James. :nerd:

Those damn AoT manga spoilers are tempting me. Accidentally clicking on them as I scroll on my iPhone. I must be strong. I won't read them until after I get my CCNA Security cert next week. MUST....BE....STRONG!!!

but plus bleach was cancelled anyway. So eventually, your gonna have to read the manga to see what happens

Don't bother with Bleach its been pretty much trash ever since and even in the Aizen arc it was turning into trash... unless you're into random power ups and massive plot holes.
Only reason I'm still reading is because I've invested too much into this crap and its pretty much a chore now.

As for the anime... it's over (ended at ep. 366) they didn't want to invest anymore money into the garbage anime that is over 40% fillers.

What happen to all the Vasto Lordes? Aren't they suppose to be top tier hollows? The only Vasto Lorde they revealed was Harribel whom they said stopped consuming hollows so I'm guessing stopped growing stronger. They showed her chained up by the Quincys but there are more out there supposedly. According to the wiki : "It is said you can count their entire number within Hueco Mundo with only the fingers on your hand. The combat capabilities of a Vasto Lorde are above those of the captains of the Gotei 13" Did they pretty much just eliminate the hollows from the manga after the Quincys took over?
Are we honestly supposed to believe that Ichigo is a child of every single race?? Human / Shinigami / Hollow / Quincy?? The thought of that alone is pretty LOL. Not gonna even get into Ichigos random powerups throughout the whole series.
Why do people NEVER fight to their full potential and power? From all the arcs all the Captains are capable of Bankai and are present at the battlefield but they rather LOSE than to show their full power. We haven't seen Ukitake and Kyoraku's Bankai yet.... and at this point Bankai doesn't even really mean much anymore cause everyone and their moms got one now.
What about Orihime and Sado? Were they pretty much one hit wonders? Wasn't Orihime supposed to have a GODLY power that defies the laws of physics and ignores the rules of God? So that power is useless now?
Whats up with Ishida? Is he a traitor? Remember in a few chapters back when Ichigo fought a Quincy, Quilge, and compared his power to Ishida's?
Damn :smh:
Thanks for saving me the trouble then. It sucks cause it was really good but after awhile I started to just catch on to all the Fillers only very few episodes where something happened. :smh: Thanks I guess.

Maou-Sama! Ep 9
GODDAMN ASHIYA :rofl: :rofl: :pimp: :pimp: Dude's the best bro I have ever seen. He can't stand for any Maou slander at all. :lol:

Ashiya starting a romance with someone to take his mind off of Maou now. :lol: :pimp:

I'm one hundred percent sure that that magic isn't Maou's doing. All eyes are on Creepy James. :nerd:

Maou-sama-

This dude ashiya gettin himself a girl now :pimp:

No doubt its the work of the sentucky weirdo.

Maou-sama-

This dude ashiya gettin himself a girl now :pimp:

No doubt its the work of the sentucky weirdo.
Ashiya unintentionally spittin game. :lol: :pimp:
His construction rival story was great too. :lol:
Sentucky James over there trying to undermine Maou. :smh:

My Teenage Romcom SNAFU ep 9
8man is such a damn good character. :pimp:
8man's little sister >>>>>> Kirino. She's winging him to Yui and everything. :rofl: :rofl:

Yui. :wow: :wow:

That guys as status symbols breakdown was on point.

Yuki's sister is going to uff up every bit of progress Yui is working so hard to get going with 8man. :frown:
"Once again, Yuki wasn't chosen." :smh: come on, girl! You know what you're doing by saying that.
That "getting jealous of her and rejecting her" line gave me Pet Girl Sakura flashbacks. :lol:

They just won't let my girl Yui be great in this show. **** cellphones. :smh: That was a boss *** confession dodge by 8man though. :rofl: :pimp: :pimp:

That ending. 8man's monologues are too good. I feel like a lot of us have had those thoughts and point of views at some point in our lives.

Last edited:
got damn Shingeki no Kyojin is good. mad at myself for watching the first 8 episodes in about 3 hours 
laugh.gif

SANFU-

Poor yui seems like shes gonna lose if 8man actually chooses anyone at all.

I dont know whats gonna happen. There is only 3 eps left and it doesn't seem like 8man is close to wanting anyone. This show isn't guaranteed a 2nd season so its very troubling. As much as i love the non-romance aspect at the end of the day its a romcom and if he doesn't pick anyone and we get no 2nd season this is gonna suck lol.

Like with Boku Wa Tomodachi. He never picked and it ended badly the second season and the likely hood of a 3rd is slim or if it even does its years away being that he hasn't even started writing it yet.

I dont want to hold anything against this show. i love it and the main character so i hope it goes well or if he doesn't choose we at least get a season 2 confirmation soon after the end.

Thoughts? :nerd:

Last edited:
I believe that Snafu is getting an ova after the season ends iirc.

I'm kind of beginning to think that 8man ends up with no one by the end of the series :lol:

I believe that Snafu is getting an ova after the season ends iirc.

I'm kind of beginning to think that 8man ends up with no one by the end of the series :lol:

Ova's? That would be good,

I completely agree, I dont see homie picking anyone anytime soon lol Or if he does it will fail miserably. The title of the show alone makes me unoptimistic about the rom part.

Last edited:
So I was on Reddit and saw something pretty damn interesting pertaining to 3.33

The woman on the right, a lot of people were speculating that it's Asuka's mom but the one that stands out the most that Mari is actually a clone of her mom

but plus bleach was cancelled anyway. So eventually, your gonna have to read the manga to see what happens

Damn :smh:
Thanks for saving me the trouble then. It sucks cause it was really good but after awhile I started to just catch on to all the Fillers only very few episodes where something happened. :smh: Thanks I guess.

well damn i forgot about that. but bleach is about to go into ishida and that quincy king dude...watever his name is. but all of those issues are pretty valid.

Back
Top Bottom