The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Haha. Damn, not ready for all that lol. I was a lil shook when they entered the bounty hunter town and this big swole dude turns out to have pink hair and a voice higher than nami smh

lol I love this thread.

but yes Sanji is the man, i think OP has the best core characters in Manga. The team compliments eachother well.
I kinda wish there was more interaction between Nami and Robin though.. is it me or do they seem to never be in the same pages or have any interaction ..
or is it just Robin doesn't get as much shine as she should be.

I guess that would depend on how far in the series you are. In the anime they seem to talk quite a bit, since Naomi looks up to her.

To those who use Anime Haven, has it been loading slow for y'all?

Mines stops loading 25% into the episode

lol I love this thread.

but yes Sanji is the man, i think OP has the best core characters in Manga. The team compliments eachother well.
I kinda wish there was more interaction between Nami and Robin though.. is it me or do they seem to never be in the same pages or have any interaction ..

the writing in one piece is what really makes that anime shine imo. its an anime so you already kno there is infinite amount of time for character development. and they take advantage of it. each character had an arc as they were added to the crew, but even after they joined, development continued over the course of the series.

the comedy writing is ridiculous. Luffy vs Crocodile arc is SOFA KING HILARIOUS.

even the filler arc, when mugiwara priates compete in the davy jones games, was on point with the comedy. it really is an amazing manga/show.

lately the show seems to be dragging out tho. story is taking forever to move forward, and i see what Oda does...slow panning the "camera", longer than normal sequences...stuff like that. dbz mastered that. had you waiting yrs for goku to super sayin :smh:

Last edited:
Guys, the full version of the catchiest song of the season has leaked. :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Watamote ep. 5
This episode wasn't as traumatic as I thought it was gonna be, although it was still pretty bad for her. I'm a little disappointed. :lol:
Those last few minutes almost had me in tears though. :rofl:

Watamote ep 5
It's ridiculous how realistic the sibling interaction on this show is. :lol:

That ending song, what the heck? :lol:

The way she eats pocky is :pimp:

I agree though, it wasn't as traumatic this week, which makes me scared for next week. :lol: they'll probably turn it up big time.

Watamote episode 5

That photobooth scene had my DYING :lol:

This week wasn't as bad, good episode, anybody else notice that the VA for her brother is the same for Kyousuke?

[COLOR=#red]The World Only God Knows[/COLOR] season 3 episode 5

This show has had AMAZING pacing so far, so much is done in one episode but yet there's still so much to cover, easily my favorite show of the season.

lol I love this thread.

I think they're in plenty of panels together, like on FI when they're unimpressed by Franky's Shogun. But I agree, the main characters interactions are probably the best of any manga. My favorite is Zoro and Sanji. They always go at each other but deep down you know they respect each others skills. Luffy/Sanji is funny as hell too like when Sanji first joined or when they snuck on that Marine base.

2sappy,
finally read deadman wonderland, im debating if i liked the ending or not.. I feel it was the best ending for this series, but I dont know if I personally wanted it that way.

The comedy really takes away from the anime(IMO so far ep 92). Some of it just isn't funny and they CANNOT be serious for one single fight...**** is beyond annoying. Like I understand not being serious throughout the show but luffy or usopp couldn't be serious during a fight to save their lives

2sappy,
finally read deadman wonderland, im debating if i liked the ending or not.. I feel it was the best ending for this series, but I dont know if I personally wanted it that way.
I felt that exact way too man.
With the way the second to last chapter ended, there were only gonna be two possible outcomes, they live or they die. I'm happy that they went with the good ending to wrap it up, but I feel that there was something missing. I don't know what, but I feel like there was a page or panel missing that would have made that ending complete for me.

Friend recommended me Mayo Chiki, I'm 3 episodes in and I'm about to drop it, show is just mad corny.

why would minato realizing it was obito change anything? i dont get it

and sage mode OP :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom