The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

That said, Danganronpa episode 5 was... full of surprises to say the least.
Full of surprises, or traps? :lol:
I was curious as to who was with the bear at the end there though. :nerd:

on a side note, Love Lab still brings the lulz. :lol:

I'm wondering who it can be too. Absolutely have no doubt that it will be who we least expect it to be.

I don't know HOW the fact that old girl has been lying about her love experience hasn't come out yet in Love Lab :lol:

Monogatari ep 5-

How araragi finally show up take on an aberration and not get destroyed!? :wow:

Servant x Service ep 5 (if you're not watching this you my friend are $%!#ing up!)-

Hasebe sister on twin mode! Megumi and Ichimiya dating on the low!? Gettin that cosplay booty!? :pimp:

Love Lab and Genshiken were both dope as always too.

Servant X Service is my favorite show right now :lol:

Hasebe is just too real.

Just a few more weeks until Monogatari ends and I can marathon it. Only bothered to watch the first episode so far.

He gets a lot better. But yeah at the beginning he was almost completely worthless
laugh.gif

Good. As of now I'm definitely feeling the anime. Luffy is that goku/naruto -esque character with the dope team. As of now I'd say it's not even in the same ball park as bleach or naruto mainly do to the abundance of comedy and the fighting scenes aren't that good but imma take y'all's word for it plus I have hundreds of episodes to go so I'm sure it has time to get better lol

Last edited:
I dont see how people watch the one piece anime, i just couldnt get into it/

I can read the manga all day and prefer it the most over the others but the anime doesnt do it for me. The animation style is too poor for my liking, just like Naruto.

If i ever watch the anime its only for the important battles.

Monogatari ep 5-

How araragi finally show up take on an aberration and not get destroyed!? :wow:
Dude, Araragi murked that tiger like Sephiroth did to Aerith. :lol:
Aww man, I made myself sad right there. :lol: :frown:

Hanekawa lookin good with that black/silver hair. :pimp:

I think it's better than bleach was in the beginning. To get my friend into bleach I had to make a list of chapters for him to skip because the story moved so slow.

But yeah it gets a lot better. As of now it's the only one of the big 3 that has me looking forward to a new chapter every week.

Really? The first bleach arc was arguably the best. The fights were amazing and the story was too. One of my favorite bleach moments is when ichigo saves rukia from that fire bird thing and then the 3 lieutenants try to stop him and he knocks all 3 of em out in an instant. And blocks byakuyas attack. EPIC!

Last edited:
^I actually like the pre-soul society arc

thats when i felt that Kubo actually cared about character development and providing a quality storyline.

Its a shame that they abandoned everything they started off with in favor of non-stop battles with nonsense power-ups.

^I actually like the pre-soul society arc

thats when i felt that Kubo actually cared about character development and providing a quality storyline.

Its a shame that they abandoned everything they started off with in favor of non-stop battles with nonsense power-ups.

Real.

Everything from the original opening theme song to how different it looked from most other anime at the time, to the aforementioned character development; I'd give anything to get that back :smh:

Now it's one fight after another, with absurd abilities, unconvincing plot twists, and an occasional hastily tossed in explanation for something that was never elaborated on earlier in the story.

The explanation of his mother was outright disappointing.

Oh I'd definitely rather read that stuff over what's happening now. Bleach fell off big time after the fake karakura town invasion happened.

I hated how aizen was defeated. It was ********. I didn't tell him to skip it all. He still read most of it.

I merely cut out the chapters that weren't an integral part of the overall story since he was so far behind.

He started reading about two months ago. He just reached the part where orihime is "kidnapped".

Attack On Titan ep 17
Mannn they keep pushing it with the fear of Sasha dying. :lol: :frown:

Armin and Jean have grown so quickly :pimp:

Reiner :pimp:

My theory is that the female titan is Annie. I don't know why, but there has got to be a reason that she out of everyone was taken out of the recon part of the story. Some conspiracies may be happening on the inner walls that she got sucked into by joining the police force.

agreed the way Ichigo went from npt being able to touch Gin. to going to the hyperbolic time chamber. and being on ssj 4 gogeta mode was a bit extreme.
watching anime againg though and re readinf chapter. the whole no more reiatsu thing was a decent cover up to that story of how he got that instant strong

^i dont know if i missed something but they never explained how people started flying(floating) in Bleach either.

Ichigo was originally able to do it with the help of the item Yoruichi gave him. Next person we saw do it was Hirako but he was part hollow. After that somehow every character could do it.

on earth they are spirits...but in soul society thats their world. so they can't... lol idk

^i dont know if i missed something but they never explained how people started flying(floating) in Bleach either.

My guess is concentrated reiatsu applied to their feet, similar to how they walk on water/walls in Naruto

But yeah, OP definitely picks up after they hit the grand line. This current arc just started but I can already feel its gonna be my favorite so far. Lots of action and confrontation and everything is moving at a fast pace thanks to the set up Punk Hazard provided. And this tournament was a nice surprise, allowed Ida to show a lot of new players and do some world building. Luffy vs Don C is gonna be crazy tho. 2 monster legendary pirates with conquerors going at it :pimp: Gonna be Luffy's first real test in the New World and its only the preliminary

What's up with One Piece and these transvestite looking dudes? Lol it's been like 5 and I'm on ep 61

Back
Top Bottom