The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto
I hope we finally get to see a Fully powered Kurama summon soon. :pimp:
Strange. I thought Kurama's halves were already merged.

One Piece is out now too.
So they are taking the losers from the coliseum and sending them to the toy factory. Interesting.
Man that place is gonna become more of a war zone than it already is. :lol:

Last edited:
By the way, did he just make a Rasengan with ONE hand or did I miss something?

Dat Sage mode bruh :pimp: Was always my favorite power up, happy to see it take prevelence again. Pretty sure its what Rikudou used to take down the juubi. Also my man Tobirama with that senjutsu recognition, always on his toes.

Law is catching hell on Green Bit :lol: Dressrosa just got more twisted with the toy thing. Wonder who this fruit user is, maybe that little girl he keeps by his side.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

Dat Sage mode bruh
pimp.gif
Was always my favorite power up, happy to see it take prevelence again. Pretty sure its what Rikudou used to take down the juubi. Also my man Tobirama with that senjutsu recognition, always on his toes.

Law is catching hell on Green Bit
laugh.gif
Dressrosa just got more twisted with the toy thing. Wonder who this fruit user is, maybe that little girl he keeps by his side.
2nd 
smokin.gif

dude is always on point

and the return of the sage 
pimp.gif

Just finished the Enies Lobby/Post Enies Lobby Arc in One Piece :smokin

Story is too good.

325 episodes in
441 chapters in

:smokin :smokin :smokin

I felt that exact way too man.
With the way the second to last chapter ended, there were only gonna be two possible outcomes, they live or they die. I'm happy that they went with the good ending to wrap it up, but I feel that there was something missing. I don't know what, but I feel like there was a page or panel missing that would have made that ending complete for me.

atleast ut wasnr like all a dream or something

:pimp:

Dat Sage mode bruh :pimp: Was always my favorite power up, happy to see it take prevelence again. Pretty sure its what Rikudou used to take down the juubi. Also my man Tobirama with that senjutsu recognition, always on his toes.

Law is catching hell on Green Bit :lol: Dressrosa just got more twisted with the toy thing. Wonder who this fruit user is, maybe that little girl he keeps by his side.
2nd 
smokin.gif

dude is always on point

and [B]the return of the sage[/B] 
pimp.gif

Naruto
I hope we finally get to see a Fully powered Kurama summon soon. :pimp:
Strange. I thought Kurama's halves were already merged.

That's what I thought too. Is the dark half sealed with Minato? Or did I get it wrong?

And Tobirama acknowledging Naruto :smokin

Last edited:
the dark half was always sealed in Minato. But Kishi is pretty much just doing whatever with it. Even though kurama is split, it doesnt seem to effect him

Tobimara and Naruto :pimp: :pimp:

Naruto will go at Obito's neck if he keeps talking about Minato.

Word. :lol:

Naruto doesn't mess around when it comes to his people. He's the ultimate ride or die homie :smokin

If Obito keep talking that smack, Naruto will probably open a can of whoop *** once that 2nd side of Kurama kicks in.

Sasuke on the side looking like

shocked-beyond-belief-ludacris.jpg

Kurama has a dark half? I knew he was split into two parts but I just thought Kurama was dark in general. Naruto turned his half to "light" Kurama

Sasuke is going to need the Cursed Seal or to learn Sage mode to be relevant in this battle.

wait so ninjutsu doesn't work.....the rasengan fire blade didn't work...

but naruto in sage mode rasengan works????
please kishi if u have any respect for your fans... don't let the be all end be with a rasengan

wait so ninjutsu doesn't work.....the rasengan fire blade didn't work...

but naruto in sage mode rasengan works????
please kishi if u have any respect for your fans... don't let the be all end be with a rasengan

Wait, you didn't know? The Spirit bo- oh erm, I mean Rasengan is the ultimate attack. It never fails.

Kishi learned from the best.

Wait, you didn't know? The Spirit bo- oh erm, I mean Rasengan is the ultimate attack. It never fails.

Kishi learned from the best.

I'll never look at the rasengan the same way again. :rofl:

Attack on Titan Spawns Another Series in Shōnen Sirius Magazine
posted on 2013-08-06 11:50 EDT
"Another story" to begin on August 26
The insert included with the 11th volume of Hajime Isayama's Attack on Titan manga is announcing this week that the story is spawning another series in Kodansha's Monthly Shōnen Sirius magazine. "Another story" in the Attack on Titan world will begin in the October issue of Monthly Shōnen Sirius on August 26.

The wraparound jacket band on the 11th manga volume notes that the original series has over 23 million copies in print. The volume's insert also announced that Spike Chunsoft is developing a Nintendo 3DS game for release this year.

Isayama's original manga depicts the battles between humans and the giants who now rule the world outside humans' walled enclaves. Isayama launched the series in Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine in 2009. The manga has become a sleeper hit, and Kodansha USA is publishing it in North America.

Both Funimation and Crunchyroll are streaming the ongoing anime version as it airs in Japan, and a live-action film version is slated for next year.

Source

Back
Top Bottom