The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Love Lab is one of my favorites this season. This week was gold. and now they're actually interacting with dudes and **** so it makes it so that now what they study isn't just useless. Riko had me dying

Maki continues to make me laugh every week, her VA is PERFECT for the role

Attack On Titan Ep 18
tumblr_mrchsdbZN21qlfhyko1_500.gif

tumblr_mrchsdbZN21qlfhyko2_500.gif

:rofl:
tumblr_mrchosPrNz1rzub2fo1_500.gif

tumblr_mrchosPrNz1rzub2fo2_500.gif

tumblr_mrchosPrNz1rzub2fo3_500.gif

tumblr_mrchosPrNz1rzub2fo4_500.gif

tumblr_mrchosPrNz1rzub2fo5_500.gif

tumblr_mrc8zy9QJC1r8bh2zo1_500.gif

tumblr_mrc8zy9QJC1r8bh2zo2_500.gif

tumblr_mrc8zy9QJC1r8bh2zo3_500.gif

:x :wow:
what a savage beast
lulz @ Armin not getting the sarcasm and the fact that no one on Levi's team knew what was going on.

Last edited:
Anyone in here read korean webtoons? I read a couple. My favorite has to be Tower of God. It should be cool to talk about manwha and webtoons in here right? I feel like it would be silly to make another thread just for those.

veritas. (could've been one of the best mangas out if story didn't just drop)

nobleese .. very solid.

Ares... story alone moved it to my top 5 mangas action put it in top 4.

I guess ill start another top 5 manga (so people can get new manga ideas)
in order.

1. Tengo Tenge
2. Shin Angyo Onshi
3. One Piece
4. Aries
5. Air Gear

Shingeki no kyojin is attack on titans? Someone reccomended it to me.

And I'm on like ep 140 of one piece, idk how y'all put that on the level of naruto or bleach man. Maybe it gets IMMENSELY better but idk. The crocodile fight was pretty good but the action is seriously lacking and like I said the comedy is cool at times and annoying at times...like they can't have a serious moment to save their lives. Not on the epic ness level of bleach or naruto so far IMO

Nico robin looks like a good addition to the team. Can't wait to see her fight cuz they made her seem all powerful when she was a. Bad guy but I bet they tone her powers down when it comes time for her to fight as a good guy

Last edited:
Shingeki no kyojin is attack on titans? Someone reccomended it to me.

And I'm on like ep 140 of one piece, idk how y'all put that on the level of naruto or bleach man. Maybe it gets IMMENSELY better but idk. The crocodile fight was pretty good but the action is seriously lacking and like I said the comedy is cool at times and annoying at times...like they can't have a serious moment to save their lives. Not on the epic ness level of bleach or naruto so far IMO

Nico robin looks like a good addition to the team. Can't wait to see her fight cuz they made her seem all powerful when she was a. Bad guy but I bet they tone her powers down when it comes time for her to fight as a good guy

To me, at that point it was already getting up to naruto levels, but the enes lobby/cp9 arc is where it really shined and pushed itself as the better of the big three for me. That arc is coming up fairly soon for you.

Getting some new animated SAO towards the end of the year....not confirmed what it is but anything right now is needed. The 13th LN was released this past weekend and I am hearing good things about this latest book.

Just went through the Infinite Stratos season one eps and I may have to read those books as well. Very happy they are doing a second season.

veritas. (could've been one of the best mangas out if story didn't just drop)

nobleese .. very solid.

Ares... story alone moved it to my top 5 mangas action put it in top 4.

I guess ill start another top 5 manga (so people can get new manga ideas)
in order.

1. Tengo Tenge
2. Shin Angyo Onshi
3. One Piece
4. Aries
5. Air Gear
ARES!!!! Read that years ago too. Forgot all about it
mean.gif
that story was really good.
To me, at that point it was already getting up to naruto levels, but the enes lobby/cp9 arc is where it really shined and pushed itself as the better of the big three for me. That arc is coming up fairly soon for you.
That's definitely when the manga takes a turn and went from being pretty good to being the best out of the big 3. Ever since that arc there hasn't been a time when I wasn't looking forward to the next chapter. Sadly can't say the same for a certain two other mangas
grin.gif

Nobody follows feng shen ji anymore? Well thanks to this thread for putting me on it manga is epic...

Now they just need to make a anime to it

Nobody follows feng shen ji anymore? Well thanks to this thread for putting me on it manga is epic...

Now they just need to make a anime to it
I still read it every week. I love that thing. :lol:

The new chapter though. :x

Last edited:
Attack on Titan is such a dope anime; the animation style, the soundtracks, the action, the creepyness factor of the Titans--everything about this anime is 10/10...:lol:

BTW, for those who don't know, HULU shows/makes available the latest episode every sunday. The HULU quality is leaps and bounds better than the Crunchyrole/any other outlet that shows the episodes.

At this point, my one reservation about this series is length it takes for one manga chapter to roll out (once a month). If they continue this one month wait trend, then it means that the anime will consistently have some of the longest "breaks" of any anime, and that super no bueno...:smh:

Attack on Titan

Remember that Colossal titan that appeared at the edge of the wall and suddenly disappeared in one of the earlier episodes? I'm guessing that was a human turned Titan too?

Attack on Titan

Remember that Colossal titan that appeared at the edge of the wall and suddenly disappeared in one of the earlier episodes? I'm guessing that was a human turned Titan too?

Yes

On another note, anyone read the new AOT chapter that came out this past week?

Nothing really happened, but at least Mikasa is back in the manga, :lol:.

Last edited:
I am surprised the talks on Feng shen ji died down in this thread. It is such a great manga. Never a boring moment.

Edit:
Not to mention top notch art work. :smokin

Last edited:
ARES!!!! Read that years ago too. Forgot all about it :smh: that story was really good.
That's definitely when the manga takes a turn and went from being pretty good to being the best out of the big 3. Ever since that arc there hasn't been a time when I wasn't looking forward to the next chapter. Sadly can't say the same for a certain two other mangas >D
agreed. cp9 arc is where I started feening to watch/ read OP every week

Been rolling through these AoT chapters, on 33 currently. I want to stop and pace myself. Not like it makes much of a difference because I'll eventually catch up and have to endure the wait. But **** is soooooo good!

I am surprised the talks on Feng shen ji died down in this thread. It is such a great manga. Never a boring moment.

Edit:
Not to mention top notch art work. :smokin

I just said the same. 2sappy said he still on it, the fact that its in color is a plus.

I.hoping it gets a anime. Just imagine seeing the dark ones general smashing that sea devils head in.... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom