The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

hey is sword art online on netflix or anything. watching the adult swim version i want to watch this more in bulk than once a week, really liking it

when in the world is naruto coming

inb4 theres none this week
I forgot to mention it, Jump is on Break this week. :lol:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smh: I usually check in here beforehand in the week to see if you guys say Jump is on break or not. Nobody said anything so I assumed we were good this week. my week is ruined

Man, [COLOR=#red]Corpse Party: Tortured Souls[/COLOR] is not for the faint of heart. :lol: :x
I swear it should be labeled not safe for life. :lol:

Man, [COLOR=#red]Corpse Party: Tortured Souls[/COLOR] is not for the faint of heart. :lol: :x
I swear it should be labeled not safe for life. :lol:

Where'd you watch it?

My other site only had eps 1-2 in HD subbed, a different site had 3-4, really low quality subbed 3 and RAW 4

I already had high expectations but the trailer absolutely blew me away, Hayao Mizayaki/ Studio Ghibli's new film The Wind Rises.

Beautiful.

Just finished watching the 3rd Berserk movie... Too ill.

Definitely not for the faint of heart
laugh.gif

Yeah man it was very cheap. Everybody was getting shocked with that deadly lightning like 4-5 times and kept getting back up. Didn't really like that arc. This mini arc where they were breaking out of the marines stronghold was dope tho I enjoyed that one

i'm calling it now... the long haired girl is joining Fairy Tail

Is it me, or is FT getting more and more like OP. Returning bad guys helping out the good.
good manga still

I think its just Enel, that I liked in that arc, on top of Zoro going crazy in that little battle royal.
Plus Enel had potential to be the first great logia user we had. just happened to be useless against Luffy.

this is a pokemon special coming out in october. seems to be a 1 shot, with potential for more. Its more based on the games, so the main characters are Red and Blue. Looks pretty good to me

I already had high expectations but the trailer absolutely blew me away, Hayao Mizayaki/ Studio Ghibli's new film The Wind Rises.

Beautiful.

I usually like my Ghibli/miyazaki movies to have more of a fantasy element to them. The last "real world" movie I saw of theres was Grave of the fireflies and it was the saddest thing I ever saw. This will probably be good though

Last edited:
This week's Love Lab was straight jokes.

Danganronpa... How many episodes is this season supposed to be? Not sure if there'll be anyone left at this rate. :lol:

I've fully become a fan of Gatchaman Crowds without really realizing it. Never been into Gatchaman as a series, but I like this modern take on it.

Servant X Service was great as always.

Don't think I missed anything. Solid week of episodes in general.

Back
Top Bottom