The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I randomly watched a movie called Summer Wars today. Thought it was pretty dope.

And I finally finished Toradora, so I feel oddly accomplished.

I also came to the conclusion that despite reading over 190 chapters of it, Air Gear just never really moved me. I really feel like I just read it to read it; to kill time or something.

Last edited:
Attack on Titan is such a dope anime; the animation style, the soundtracks, the action, the creepyness factor of the Titans--everything about this anime is 10/10...:lol:

BTW, for those who don't know, HULU shows/makes available the latest episode every sunday. The HULU quality is leaps and bounds better than the Crunchyrole/any other outlet that shows the episodes.

At this point, my one reservation about this series is length it takes for one manga chapter to roll out (once a month). If they continue this one month wait trend, then it means that the anime will consistently have some of the longest "breaks" of any anime, and that super no bueno...:smh:

Yeah I just noticed AOT is on the PSN network too but for like $5 a episode :smh

I just said the same. 2sappy said he still on it, the fact that its in color is a plus.

I.hoping it gets a anime. Just imagine seeing the dark ones general smashing that sea devils head in.... :smokin

The cover page for this weeks chapter was :pimp:

I am surprised the talks on Feng shen ji died down in this thread. It is such a great manga. Never a boring moment.

Edit:
Not to mention top notch art work. :smokin

I still read it . This manga is great, I love the art work. Cant wait to see what the other generals can do!

The World Only God Knows S3 Episode 6

Always a great episode when Shiori gets screen time

Every time she's on screen

Just like I said last week, the pacing of the series is amazing, top 5 of the season, this is easily up there.

1.Attack On Titan
2.TWOGK
3.Love Lab
4.WataMote
5.? (Maybe Stella Womens Academy)

The World Only God Knows S3 Episode 6

Always a great episode when Shiori gets screen time

Every time she's on screen

Just like I said last week, the pacing of the series is amazing, top 5 of the season, this is easily up there.

1.Attack On Titan
2.TWOGK
3.Love Lab
4.WataMote
5.? (Maybe Stella Womens Academy)
My faves is about the same except that I have Watamote as #2 and Blood Lad as #3. :lol:

The only thing that upsets me about AoT on Hulu is that the episodes are put up a week after they air. Im too impatient to wait a week so i always end up just watching it online on another site the day after it airs.

I always rewatch it on Hulu when its put up though :lol:

That HDTV+Xbox+Hulu Plus has spoiled me

Man I just saw that new Corpse Party show that some of us were talking about a while back. I was not prepared for what I saw. :x

Also,
Watamote ep. 6
It's safe to say that the show is back in it's element. :lol:
Those cats in the beginning. :rofl:
The ending. :rofl:

Last edited:
1. Aot
2. Watamote
3. Love lab
4. Free :lol:
5. blood lad

Stella dropped off for me at around ep 3-4. did it ever get better?

Stella dropped off for me at around ep 3-4. did it ever get better?

Short answer, no

Long answer, it's Gainax, so I'm just waiting for one of the characters to die a horrible death or they enter a major tournament and the series ends before we get to see them in it.

How is the Hulu version of AoT any better than the CR version?

Hulu streams at 720 so it looks like crap on my tv (LED) while CR streams at 1080 on their PS3 app.

Also, I'm pretty sure you guys already found out about this but Funimation got the rights to Cowboy Bebop and Code Geass so BD's next year

I just said the same. 2sappy said he still on it, the fact that its in color is a plus.

I.hoping it gets a anime. Just imagine seeing the dark ones general smashing that sea devils head in.... :smokin

It would make such a dope anime. Constant fighting and never a dull moment. :smokin

One Piece

Starting Impel Down Arc :smokin
I don't want it to end.
422 episodes in
524 chapters in

Fairy Tail

Season 1 added to Netflix - 48 Episodes
130 chapters in

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom