The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

New Attack on Titan manga, called AoT: Before the Fall is out on MP.
It's just a preview chapter this time, but they are gonna start it up in the next issue.

THANKS FOR THIS. JUST READ THE PREVIEW. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REST. SEEMS LIKE IT WILL ANSWER A LOT OF QUESTIONS I'VE HAD.

250px-Movie_6_Poster.png

One Piece - Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island - Movie 6
Didn't really like this one. The different art style was pretty cool and dude's arrows

250px-Movie_7_Poster.png

One Piece - The Giant Mechanical Soldier of Kakakuri Castle - Movie 7
If only they were able to sell those humongous giant golden tortoise eggs :wow:

250px-Movie_8_Poster.png

One Piece - Episode of Alabasta: The Desert Princess and the Pirates - Movie 8
No need to watch this if you've seen the Alabasta Arc, but it looks better than the anime

250px-Movie_9_Poster.png

One Piece - Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in Winter, Miracle Sakura - Movie 9
This was a remake of the Drum Island Arc but also has Franky, Nico Robin, and the Thousand Sunny. Still an interesting watch 8)

250px-OPStrongWorld.png

One Piece Film: Strong World - Movie 10 :smokin

Volume 0 was given out to anyone that saw it in theaters (Ch 565.5)
Little East Blue arc (Episodes 426-429) leads up to it

What a crazy ability for Shiki, almost seems like he could never lose against anyone else. All the (IQ Plant Evolved) animals were pretty crazy.

250px-Movie_11_Poster.png

One Piece 3D - Straw Hat Chase - Movie 11
This video game style tho :smokin They should use it more often.

Thus ends my One Piece Movie marathon :smokin

Idk if I could handle a one piece movie. I feel like it would be more not funny comedy attempts and men dressed like women than actual fighting scenes and plot

Yeah, I never had any desire to watch them $%^&* either.

The older I got, the more the one-off battles with a random enemy that always has a happy ending just seem like eyesores.

Man by the way impel down is garbage right now...like of all people for luffy to team with it had to be buggy, mr damn 3 and ******g Bon clay smh....I knew right then and there it wasn't gonna be good...maybe it gets real later. I'm at the part where luffy finally gets cured of the poison

Man by the way impel down is garbage right now...like of all people for luffy to team with it had to be buggy, mr damn 3 and ******g Bon clay smh....I knew right then and there it wasn't gonna be good...maybe it gets real later. I'm at the part where luffy finally gets cured of the poison

Luffy came out super hungry :rofl:

Just keep reading bro, ****'ll get badass quick and soon. A certain someone lends him a hook, I mean hand

Last edited:
The only One Piece movies that i bothered to watch were Strong World and Film Z, both i thought were pretty good.

Yo who did the original Toonami Dragon Ball Z dub?

Im watching the Funimation Dub and Kai and they just dont compare to the Toonami Dub at all. The background music that they used made DBZ way more fun to watch.

New Chapter of Claymore is out.
Priscilla murked that old dude quick, though it should be obvious what he was gonna say.
Also, what a touching scene at the end of the chapter. :frown:
Rest in Peace Galatea. |I

Hmmm, it seems that the subbed version of [COLOR=#red]Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki[/COLOR] is out now at NWa. I honestly forgot this movie came out a while back. :lol:
Still gonna watch it though. :pimp:

Now, Monogatari episode 9 on the other hand was good for a different reason. I was definitely not expecting what happened in that episode. I can't wait for new episodes for both AoT and Monogatari. :pimp:

Now, Monogatari episode 9 on the other hand was good for a different reason. I was definitely not expecting what happened in that episode. I can't wait for new episodes for both AoT and Monogatari. :pimp:

I'm holding off on it, I'm completely caught up with the Monogatari series, except for Season 2, I'm gonna let run its course and watch it when it's over, that series is too good to wait weeks in between episodes, I'm doing the same thing with Highschool DxD NEW.

I finally got around to the second arc of SAO and I'm thinking of dropping it, Episode 14 was just a HUGE bummer, it's like every cliche that could happen, happened.

Still in love with Railgun, just haven't had the time to catch up.

But I'm doing a rewatch of NGE and Madoka next week so I'll be pretty occupied

Last edited:
Oh yeah, EVA 2.22 on Toonami tonight :pimp:

I have 1.11 and 2.22 on BD but it's always nice to watch it again, even if it is the dub

Just waiting on Fun to drop that 3.0 BD

Last edited:
how could it be second to dbz? the adaptation is soooooooo similar (damn near exact) that i dont bother watching the show anymore.

Last edited:
^i didnt mean it like that, i mean how stylized they made the anime in comparison.

I personally dont even bother watching the animes for alot of mangas but with AoT they are actually worth watching seeing how visually pleasing the anime is.

Back
Top Bottom