The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

So.... When are they going to write my boy Itachi back into the story? :nerd:

C'mon Kishi... Give me at least one chapter with my boy back in it...

Itachi is too boss to be in the manga anymore. Like for real, him tobirama and a 1 armed minato could take down obito. He made light work of Nagato and kabuto, he cant steal the show anymore

His son wasnt really in any danger. Kushina was ready to bring the kyuubi back inside her and die. Thus averting the situation until a further date. Naruto lives, and Minato the hokage lives. Also did he not think about what would happen to the village? His actions forced hiruzen out of retirement and allowed danzo to gain more of a foothold and banish the uchiha to the outskirts, setting in motion the massacre. Thats not next level thinking from a genius hokage. And then he leaves naruto to have a horrible orphan life, instead of being there for him.

And lets not forget that Obito was no match for Minato. The village couldve come up with a plan for how to trap the kyuubi once it came back. Originally, Kishi wrote it as if there was no other options for minato and he did all he could. there was a big glaring option right in front of him, when Kishi explains it years later

The minato situation is almost as dumb as having goku hide his ss3 form from majin vegeta and allowing himself to get ko'd. Instead of being around to kill fat buu
It's a few things wrong here. Yeah, she could have killed herself and the 9-tails, but it would just happen all over again.  This put a permanent solution to the  rampaging 9-tails.  With that said, wouldn't you think his decision would be the best thing for the village?  To make sure that the greatest disaster doesn't happen again?  The third was still the most powerful nin in the village, who else would be Hokage?!?!?  Your Danzo theory makes no sense as well because the Uchiha were on the outskirts anyways since the founding of the village.  Hence Madara fighting the first.  The rest of the uchiha had realized what Madara saw just later in time, it had nothing to do with Danzou.  He was just looking out for the safety of Konoha.  So, yes he did display next level thinking and genius by leaving his son with the opportunity to become one of the worlds strongest ninja, which he is now. He did the best he could in that amount of time given.   

Thought the same thing, co-worker of mine just thinks the 4th has his chakra. He also thinks that Naruto just cloaked everyone and didnt GIVE them chakra. The guy is a complete mess.
Well wait a minute. After thinking a bit on it, Your co-worker might be on to something. Since they both have half of Kurama inside of them, then neither are true Jinchuuriki (like Bee for example). Also, if I remember correctly, Naruto couldn't fully transform into Kurama like how Bee could turn into the 8-tails (he had that chakra form Kurama goin on). As for the whole cloaking thing, you co-worker might be wrong on that end.
laugh.gif
I always thought that Minato died because a sacrifice was needed to make to jutsu happen. So Minato Sacrificed himself, because if Minato sealed half on the 9 tails into Naruto then the other half into himself who the hell did the grim reaper seal? Or for that natter why was he needed.

Also if he just has the 9 tails chakra why is the 9 tails speaking to him as if he were a Jink?

Has me wondering if Ginkaku & Kinkaku could do the same. (rubs chin)
all of the hokages were sealed.  orochimaru cut them out of the seal remember.

Aww man, finally got around to watching some more Clannad and I just finished the first arc

I was getting misty eyed during the wedding, **** got real

But it wasn't as bad Welcome to the NHK, which I finished a couple weeks ago,

it was one of those series that really made me put some stuff into perspective, hell, probably the only one that's ever made me do that just for the fact that it hit real close to home.

Get ready man thats that light part of Clannad. After watching the ending i was depressed for the whole week after :lol:

Was reading OP like

sidenote: OP has some of the best shocked faces drawn in manga or anime IMO

Sasuke getting that Luke Walton treatment at the moment.

Ever since he arrived he's just been standing round mirin Narutos gains :smh:

I'm expecting him to go OFF at some point though....

I think Sasuke see's now that he doesn't want that beef.

His son wasnt really in any danger. Kushina was ready to bring the kyuubi back inside her and die. Thus averting the situation until a further date. Naruto lives, and Minato the hokage lives. Also did he not think about what would happen to the village? His actions forced hiruzen out of retirement and allowed danzo to gain more of a foothold and banish the uchiha to the outskirts, setting in motion the massacre. Thats not next level thinking from a genius hokage. And then he leaves naruto to have a horrible orphan life, instead of being there for him.

And lets not forget that Obito was no match for Minato. The village couldve come up with a plan for how to trap the kyuubi once it came back. Originally, Kishi wrote it as if there was no other options for minato and he did all he could. there was a big glaring option right in front of him, when Kishi explains it years later

The minato situation is almost as dumb as having goku hide his ss3 form from majin vegeta and allowing himself to get ko'd. Instead of being around to kill fat buu
It's a few things wrong here. Yeah, she could have killed herself and the 9-tails, but it would just happen all over again.  This put a permanent solution to the  rampaging 9-tails.  With that said, wouldn't you think his decision would be the best thing for the village?  To make sure that the greatest disaster doesn't happen again?  The third was still the most powerful nin in the village, who else would be Hokage?!?!?  Your Danzo theory makes no sense as well because the Uchiha were on the outskirts anyways since the founding of the village.  Hence Madara fighting the first.  The rest of the uchiha had realized what Madara saw just later in time, it had nothing to do with Danzou.  He was just looking out for the safety of Konoha.  So, yes he did display next level thinking and genius by leaving his son with the opportunity to become one of the worlds strongest ninja, which he is now. He did the best he could in that amount of time given.   

can we not start with the 3rd bs. Hes been outclassed by all the other hokage in this final battle. Id rather have Minato still alive than Hiruzen. And Minato wasnt thinking. He left a baby with Jin powers. If Obito had half a mind, he wouldve just sent nagato in to get naruto when he was8-9 years old and just keep him captive until they got the rest of the jinks

Definitely see him power-up at some point

can we not start with the 3rd bs. Hes been outclassed by all the other hokage in this final battle. Id rather have Minato still alive than Hiruzen. And Minato wasnt thinking. He left a baby with Jin powers. If Obito had half a mind, he wouldve just sent nagato in to get naruto when he was8-9 years old and just keep him captive until they got the rest of the jinks
That still doesn't make sense considering he wasn't even powerful enough to save Yahiko or Konan around that time.  I'm pretty sure he would have had to deal with a Younger Jiraiya and a younger Hiruzen.  Again, Minato made the best decision.

That still doesn't make sense considering he wasn't even powerful enough to save Yahiko or Konan around that time.  I'm pretty sure he would have had to deal with a Younger Jiraiya and a younger Hiruzen.  Again, Minato made the best decision.

When naruto was 8-9 not nagato

Think about it bro.  We haven't even seen Naruto when he was 8-9.  The story started off when he was like 11 or 12.  Just going by time.  The third would still be hokage = the most powerful Kage at the time.  Then you'd have a younger Jiraiya to deal with as well when attacking Naruto.  Also a healthier Itachi would somehow be in the equation seeing as he was a double agent for Konoha.  He most likely would let it get too far without stepping in.  Another point that I made was that he didn't display full control of his powers until later in the series.  When we first saw him go crazy, it was implied that he wasn't anywhere the level of threat "Pein" is.  Therefore, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been that hard to stop him and it could have been feasible for a high ranking ninja to kill him around the time Naruto was 8-9.

Was reading OP like

sidenote: OP has some of the best shocked faces drawn in manga or anime IMO

cosign :smokin

Knocked out Movies 1-5 right now :smokin

One Piece - The Movie
One Piece - Clockwork Island Adventure
One Piece - Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals
One Piece - Dead End Adventure
One Piece - The Cursed Holy Sword

I enjoyed them all :D

Think about it bro.  We haven't even seen Naruto when he was 8-9.  The story started off when he was like 11 or 12.  Just going by time.  The third would still be hokage = the most powerful Kage at the time.  Then you'd have a younger Jiraiya to deal with as well when attacking Naruto.  Also a healthier Itachi would somehow be in the equation seeing as he was a double agent for Konoha.  He most likely would let it get too far without stepping in.  Another point that I made was that he didn't display full control of his powers until later in the series.  When we first saw him go crazy, it was implied that he wasn't anywhere the level of threat "Pein" is.  Therefore, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have been that hard to stop him and it could have been feasible for a high ranking ninja to kill him around the time Naruto was 8-9.

I think youre completely missing the point. I chose an arbitrary age for naruto before he became an actual ninja. my point was, at any time, Akatsuki couldve moved along with their plans. Its just for plots sake, they didnt. Jiraiya wasnt even around the village for the most part, and hes no match for Pein. This is only 3 years before the series started. Nagato was already the person who we would see later on by that point(hes fairly old you know). Im not talking about going back 30 years. And Hiruzen couldnt even handle depowered hokages without dying, I doubt hed be able to handle the paths of Pein.

Last edited:
if I can intervene. and we had this argument months ago.....
but we now also know the 1st has the chakra of naruto with BOTH kyubbis set in him. on top of the 2nd being beyond awesome himself. so quite honestly even if the orouch reanimated 1st and 2nd were 25% of what they are right now we'd have to assume that be greater than pein. and from what we saw jiraya held his own...by himself. plus we're not even sure if he had the conviction to kill his student then.
if naruto wss attacked. jiraya would've had ninja help along with the 3rd....pein would stand no chance

^ IDK what you're talking about with the 1st.  I don't even know where you're going with that honestly.  The point I was trying to make it doesn't matter how far you go back, it's only recently that Pein got to this level.  In all honesty i'm still confused how the whole transfer of eyes thing went down.  Jiaiya trained them as kids and one random night he activated it, but in the flashback Madara(Tobi) gave him the eyes??I have to re-read it I guess, but back to the convo. It wouldn't work either way because Pein wasn't ready to get the 9-tails from Naruto.  He would have got bodied by the nins there.  You have to think about it. Jiraiya was following Akatsuki, hence him not being around.  Assuming you're still sticking with pre-12 Naruto.  The 3rd would be alive.  You have him, Jiraiya, Kakashi, Itachi(double agent for Konoha), Danzou(low-key heavy hitter), Root, and all of the Konoha clans going up against them.  When in reality the top 4 are more than enough to subdue the entire Akatsuki.  So, no it wouldn't have made sense for that to have happen.

This is true, As for what's happening now, he'll have his time.  It's ironic that you'll mention him getting chopped in half, yet Obito cut both the 1st and 2nd in half at the same time.

New Attack on Titan manga, called AoT: Before the Fall is out on MP.
It's just a preview chapter this time, but they are gonna start it up in the next issue.

This is true, As for what's happening now, he'll have his time.  It's ironic that you'll mention him getting chopped in half, yet Obito cut both the 1st and 2nd in half at the same time.
I believe those were clones though weren't they?

And yeah the 3rd was/is dope
pimp.gif

Last edited:

They were cut in half, but Obito's black blast thing destorys for good. Which is why Minatos arm is donezo. He grabbed hiruzens face and blasted it. SO hes gone.

edit: thats strange. my post got split up for some reason

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom