Aww snap, Dragonball Kai is back! Time to get my nostalgia on. :lol: :pimp:
Edit:
High School Gohan and Saiyaman. :rofl:

Last edited:
Aww snap, Dragonball Kai is back! Time to get my nostalgia on. :lol: :pimp:
Edit:
High School Gohan and Saiyaman. :rofl:

:smh:

One of the worst ways a great character has ever been ruined. I was so disappointed in Gohan when I first saw that crap years ago.

Looks like I know what I'm doing on my days off

Dude said they were showing signs of use, but it's practically brand new, just some smudges on the discs

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Found a copy of End of Evangelion for $45 :pimp:

:pimp:

Platinum Edition is a nice boxset

Sasuke
New chapter of Attack on Titan is out, along with a few more Hajime no Ippo chapters.
Anti-Human Suppression squad? I can't wait to see how they take care of business. And how the Survey Corps get out of that situation. :lol:

:lol: it will be interesting regardless

I watched the first three eps of jojos bizarre adventures and I didn't really enjoy it. Does it get any better or will I just not like the show?
I felt the exact same way after the first three episodes. Stick with it, I really enjoyed the second part of the show which starts around episode 9 I believe.

[COLOR=#red]Brynhildr in the Darkness[/COLOR]ep 1
Not exactly a dark first episode. If this came from the writer of Elfen Lied, there should be some nicely brutal and effed up scenes in this series.

The OP is pretty dope.

[COLOR=#red]Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou[/COLOR]ep 1
Jesus christ the art is BEAUTIFUL in this show. I'm getting a Pet Girl Sakura vibe from this show.

Soul Eater Not! just aired. It's nice seeing some more Soul Eater content. :pimp:

Edit:
Just finished watching Kansen Robo Daimidaler. I literally cannot explain what I just saw. Like, my brain cannot comprehend the absurdity. :lol:

Last edited:
"You're Hatake Kakashi right? Thanks for cheering!"

These flashbacks for Gai, have very easily been some of the best in the entire series. Better than Kabuto's. Better than Obito's. Better than Minato's. They've been perfectly in line with how his character's been written since the story began years ago, and only served to truly show the strength of his commitment to his ninja way, passed down to him by his father, and further passed down to Lee. In a story that long ago let itself go for the sake of large, flashy attacks, and a godlike bloodline, Gai is one of the best things to ever happen to this manga.

OH **** THAT NARUTO CHAPTER WTFF THEY BASICALLY SHOWED KAKASHIS FACE WTF IM SPAZZIN RIGHT NOW OH ****

HIS DAD THOOO DA GODDD

Last edited:
Naruto
God dammit naruto!!!!!
Why didn't you let Guy go out like a warrior!!! Now he's gonna be a cripple... >:
Dammit Kishi! Let someone die already!!! Neji can't be the last casualty! :lol: >:

Aside from all that, it was a great chapter. :lol:
That dragon moth kick was fire... :pimp:

Last edited:
Holy ****! Gai blew the whole left side of his torso off  
alien.gif

I agree with the dude ^^^ Gai's flashbacks have been A1.

I am a bit upset though that he didn't let Gai go out like a real mutha****** G.
Naruto

Last edited:
One Piece
OMFG
IT'S FINALLY OFFICIAL...SABO!

Hiken no Sabo!
Oh btw

ALL HAIL CAPTAIN JESUSOPP
smokin.gif

nthat.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Naruto
GAI IS A FREAKING BEAST. Of course Naruto comes to save the day to prevent anyone not named Neji from dying though. :rolleyes I really... REALLY.. want some actual deaths here. COME ON.

One Piece
MY BOY CAPTAIN JESUS USOPP! :pimp: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FINALLY SABO! :pimp: hat

Everything from here on out with this arc is going to be a freaking rollercoaster. I'm super hyped.

One Piece!
Chapter was too wild. If you're not reading One Piece you're doin it wrong.
Ussop is the new era Buggy, knew it was gonna happen since his lies come true, but still...

Man Rebecca ain't do **** that whole tourney and people actually want her in the crew? My man Bartolomeo is too funny tho, even the anime is getting him perfect. 

Luffy really likes Violet's powers, hopefully she gets a crew invite, but I don't think anyone will. Although my theory is that due to her relationship with Doffy, once leadership goes back to the Riku family, she won't be able to stay.

Look's like Robin's about to get busy against Trebol, but knowing how Oda always nerfs her and plays her I'm probably wrong.

Luffy and Law's interactions are always funny man.

Looks like Kaido is trading weapons to Doffy in exchange for Smiles. Then Doffy is selling the weapons to fuel wars. Pretty sure the weapons are made on that winter island that X-Drake is watching for kaido.

Zoro should be coming soon to continue his fight with Pica. I wonder what Doffy's Bird Cage is that even has Law worried? 

Finally, Sabo! 2nd in command of the revolutionary army and now he's got the fire fruit too? Dude is gonna be too strong. 

This arc is too good. It's organized chaos. Too bad there's a break next week, then we get 1 chapter then another break... Oda knows how to leave people waiting.
Naruto
A war with only 1 significant death and that's Neji and he's only mildly important. When Naruto is around there's really no consequences. Could have made gai's death significant and powerful, but instead uses as an opportunity to show another Naruto power up. 

"You're Hatake Kakashi right? Thanks for cheering!"

These flashbacks for Gai, have very easily been some of the best in the entire series. Better than Kabuto's. Better than Obito's. Better than Minato's. They've been perfectly in line with how his character's been written since the story began years ago, and only served to truly show the strength of his commitment to his ninja way, passed down to him by his father, and further passed down to Lee. In a story that long ago let itself go for the sake of large, flashy attacks, and a godlike bloodline, Gai is one of the best things to ever happen to this manga.

Gai really does have one of the best, if not THE best written story in the series. I'd say its between him, Itachi, and Nagato. He has really shined over the last several chapters. And has grown to be one of my favorite characters. He is definitely one of the best things to happen in the manga. :pimp:

OH **** THAT NARUTO CHAPTER WTFF THEY BASICALLY SHOWED KAKASHIS FACE WTF IM SPAZZIN RIGHT NOW OH ****

HIS DAD THOOO DA GODDD

MAAAAAN! The entire time I was reading, I was thinking, "YO, THIS MUST BE EXACTLY HOW KAKASHI LOOKS! DA WHITE FANG DOE!!!"

Legendary moment when Kakashi and Gai met. Kishi probably didn't realize it at the time. But he just brought one of mangas biggest mysteries to the light :pimp:

Kishi dun goof'd, Kakashi's face has slipped through the cracks :lol:

menace-2-society-o.gif

Naruto
God dammit naruto!!!!!
Why didn't you let Guy go out like a warrior!!! Now he's gonna be a cripple... >:
Dammit Kishi! Let someone die already!!! Neji can't be the last casualty! :lol: >:

Aside from all that, it was a great chapter. :lol:
That dragon moth kick was fire... :pimp:

Naruto about to save dat boy. I don't know if I'm pissed or happy :lol:
If he lives, it would make no type of sense for him to just be back to normal. His body is basically deteriorated. And if Naturo has some special healing power now that will bring his skin and bones back, that'll be corny :lol:

But if he dies..... Da feels :smh: :\

Dude said they were showing signs of use, but it's practically brand new, just some smudges on the discs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Found a copy of End of Evangelion for $45
pimp.gif
I saw the original series back in 2003.  Since then I've seen several releases carrying the EVA brand on them.  Are they remakes?  Am I missing out?  What should I check for.  I plan on watching it all if you guys tell me to.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Found a copy of End of Evangelion for $45 :pimp:

I saw the original series back in 2003.  Since then I've seen several releases carrying the EVA brand on them.  Are they remakes?  Am I missing out?  What should I check for.  I plan on watching it all if you guys tell me to.
I definitely recommend watching the Rebuild movies.
1.11, 2.22, & 3.33

2.22 was ridiculously good. :pimp: :pimp:

They're billed as remakes.... buttttt.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom