The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Also can someone remind me what chapter of One Piece the island/mad scientist/samurai cut in half arc starts at?

That was the arc that turned me off to the series (again...) but you guys have been geeking so much I want to give it one more try.

Looks like I know what I'm doing on my days off

Dude said they were showing signs of use, but it's practically brand new, just some smudges on the discs

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Found a copy of End of Evangelion for $45
pimp.gif

I saw the original series back in 2003.  Since then I've seen several releases carrying the EVA brand on them.  Are they remakes?  Am I missing out?  What should I check for.  I plan on watching it all if you guys tell me to.
I definitely recommend watching the Rebuild movies.
1.11, 2.22, & 3.33

2.22 was ridiculously good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They're billed as remakes.... buttttt.....
Thanks! I'll check them out.

Last edited:
Also:
Naruto's in permanent Sage/6paths mode now huh? He and Sasuke are night and day/ying and yang?
At this point, Kenpachi's just fighting Madara. Kind of a shameful rip off.

At least we get to see his shikai next week?

Also can someone remind me what chapter of One Piece the island/mad scientist/samurai cut in half arc starts at?

That was the arc that turned me off to the series (again...) but you guys have been geeking so much I want to give it one more try.
Punk Hazard, the arc you mentioned starts at 654 and ends at 699, then Dressrosa, the current arc starts. Punk Hazard is just set up for the current arc and saga as a whole.

One Piece
It's funny how Usopp went from being a total train wreck to being the messiah for all those people. :lol:
And finally the show Sabo in the flesh. :pimp:
Also, now I'm super curious as to what this bird cage technique is now that Doffy has been forced to use.
Now I want to see how the marines fit into this situation.

Bleach
Finally we get to see Kenny's shikai next week. Gotta admit, his little chant for bringing out his shikai is a little funny. :lol:

Gai got to go hammer and now he might pull through :smokin

Naruto showing that disrespect by punting Madaras technique :pimp:

SON. HE ALMOST KILLED OL' BOY DOE:x

Last edited:
I saw the original series back in 2003.  Since then I've seen several releases carrying the EVA brand on them.  Are they remakes?  Am I missing out?  What should I check for.  I plan on watching it all if you guys tell me to.

Alright, so the Rebuild timeline is a just a bit confusing.

The order is

Neon Genesis Evangelion
End of Evangelion (Movie with true ending)

Then you have the Rebuild movies
Evangelion 1.0- Recap of I believe the first 6 episodes with new animation

Evangelion 2.0- Recap of the rest of the series, but with new elements, it's Mari, a new character and explains more that wasn't wasn't explained in the original series, so it's a recap movie with new scenes, this is where I recommend you start if you don't wanna sit through the first movie.

Evangelion 3.0- Now this is new, this is a direct sequel to the story, takes place 14 years after the events of 2.0, this is a completely new story, but this is one of those movies you have to watch more than once, not because it's visually amazing, but because it can be confusing as **** :lol:

3.0 leads into 4.0 which hasn't gotten a set release date yet, but 4.0 is where it's all gonna end, it's gonna be the true end of Evangelion.

Alright, so the Rebuild timeline is a just a bit confusing.

The order is

Neon Genesis Evangelion
End of Evangelion (Movie with true ending)

Then you have the Rebuild movies
Evangelion 1.0- Recap of I believe the first 6 episodes with new animation

Evangelion 2.0- Recap of the rest of the series, but with new elements, it's Mari, a new character and explains more that wasn't wasn't explained in the original series, so it's a recap movie with new scenes, this is where I recommend you start if you don't wanna sit through the first movie.

Evangelion 3.0- Now this is new, this is a direct sequel to the story, takes place 14 years after the events of 2.0, this is a completely new story, but this is one of those movies you have to watch more than once, not because it's visually amazing, but because it can be confusing as ****
laugh.gif

3.0 leads into 4.0 which hasn't gotten a set release date yet, but 4.0 is where it's all gonna end, it's gonna be the true end of Evangelion.
Damn homie
laugh.gif

Kishi clearly didn't **** with Neji at ALL :lol:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:

"Mr. Kishi, we've been writing a lot of backstory about the Uchiha and the Sharingan. We also have introduced the Rinnegan. What are we going to do about Neji and his eye technique?"

"Oh yeah.. Neji... Kill that ***** off... "

:smh: :lol:

Assistants looking like

tumblr_inline_n22b3gp2a11qhqb9q.gif

"****, alright. That works." :lol:

And thus one of the strongest characters in the series was written off like my ___ was Tenten or something :smh:

Last edited:
Assistants looking like

tumblr_inline_n22b3gp2a11qhqb9q.gif

"****, alright. That works." :lol:

And thus one of the strongest characters in the series was written off like my ___ was Tenten or something :smh:
At this point, Ten Ten is superior solely because she has survived this long, even when we have seen her near death a few times. :lol:

kishi said he was gonna show kakashis face some how :nerd:

maybe this was how or its a little teaser and he really is gonna show it :nerd:

TenTen is going to be placed on the Hokage Monument... And she ain't eem gon' ever be a Hokage.

Just legendary.

Has anyone checked out Tekkonkinkreet? I am thinking about checking out a Anime movie later on today.

Or 

Jin-Roh

Last edited:
Never heard of it, but i'm gonna go look for the movie now. That animation looks great.:smokin

At this point, Ten Ten is superior solely because she has survived this long, even when we have seen her near death a few times. :lol:

Man, the sad thing about this is that it's true :lol:

Say what you will about her, but she's definitely a survivor. Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being the last one from this generation alive, telling stories to the youth and ****.

Definitely about to check out both movies mentioned. I've heard of Tekkonkinkreet before.

Last edited:
Bleach
Finally we get to see Kenny's shikai next week. Gotta admit, his little chant for bringing out his shikai is a little funny.
laugh.gif
I thought his zanpakuto was always in a released shikai just like Ichigo's Zangetsu.

So wouldn't we be seeing Kenpachi's bankai?

Back
Top Bottom