The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

They're saying that he most likely grew up to look a lot like his father I assume.

Well we've seen his father in previous chapters like the Pain arc so idk why this is big news lmao.
heres the thing tho kakashis dad was old in the pain arc in this flash back his dad is young and looks 90% like present kakashi

05.png

06.png

Last edited:
I was pretty much yelling holy s$%& during the whole chapter of Naruto :rofl:  

Gai with that kaiokan * 1000 :nthat:

Gai got to go hammer and now he might pull through :smokin

Naruto showing that disrespect by punting Madaras technique :pimp:

:rofl: :rofl:

Gai went in like a boss :pimp:

ONE PIECE

:wow: so much feel in this chapter. sabo's official reveal. the way he grabbed the fruit pause, took a bite, and hit madison square garden with the hikken :x IN ONE JUMP and then landed with swag to spare :smh:

dat #2 title tho, had rebecca all smitten n ****.

awesome chapter.

luffy needs to tell everyone to **** and go ss4 on flamingo.

law needs to take care of that wall monster.

zorro needs to go HAM on zatoichi. i am ITCHING for some crazy fights.

Bout to start kill la kill. :lol: let's see what y'all talking about

Caught up on fairy tail :pimp: looks like it's about to get real

ONE PIECE

eek.gif
so much feel in this chapter. sabo's official reveal. the way he grabbed the fruit pause, took a bite, and hit madison square garden with the hikken
sick.gif
IN ONE JUMP and then landed with swag to spare
mean.gif

dat #2 title tho, had rebecca all smitten n ****.

awesome chapter.

luffy needs to tell everyone to **** and go ss4 on flamingo.

law needs to take care of that wall monster.

zorro needs to go HAM on zatoichi. i am ITCHING for some crazy fights.
The fights still can't be predicted yet, although I'm pretty sure Zoro isn't getting to fight Fuji. There's too many people left on Dressrosa to predict fights. Diamante is still in play, Vice Admiral Bastille, CP-0 (if they haven't left), Trebol, Pica, lower executives like Doffy and Baby 5, and then Doffy and Fuji. The strawhats got a bunch of allies now, so they'll probably help Robin take care of Trebol or it'll be Robin and Koala, and they're destroying the Smile factory. We haven't seen Kinemon in a few chapters, we haven't seen Kanjuro at all, we haven't seen the dwarf princess, but she's probably not a fighter.

Franky's done, I don't see how LAw is gonna fight much after he already fought this chapter and Doffy hit him with.

There's too much going on to predict properly. I hope Luffy fights Doflamingo 1 on 1 tho. 

Last edited:
Bout to start kill la kill.
laugh.gif
let's see what y'all talking about

Caught up on fairy tail
pimp.gif
looks like it's about to get real
Kill la kill started slow at first and then it took a crazy left turn and I was like 
devil.gif
 this show is fantastic 
pimp.gif

Yo I HIGHLYYYYY SUGGEST ANY KAKASHI ITACHI SHARINAN FAN TO WAYCH NARUTO RIGHT NOW GOD DAM THAT EPISODE ALL THE GODSSS

last episode I seen was when kisame sent that scroll after using that water prison tech on gai and kakashi. I really gotta get back into shippuden

last episode I seen was when kisame sent that scroll after using that water prison tech on gai and kakashi. I really gotta get back into shippuden

Naruto anime got their **** together a lil bit. Some of the Madara/Obito fights were pretty good.

And Kill la Kill starts slow???

You're crazy brah. That **** is in overdrive from the jump.

Man I was just reading this interview Oda did last year. Now I see why Jump is forcing dude to take breaks. He said  "I think of plots and scenes when he's tired. The only way I can think of new ideas is to think about it a lot without eating or sleeping. That's the only way I know, because humans can only come up with truly new ideas when they reach their limit. So every time I am done with my manuscript I am completely exhausted." 

Another interesting point was that the only reader he has in mind when he writes is himself as a 15 year old and that's how he judges if something will be awesome or not.

Here's a link to the full interview: 

[quote"Ace93" url="/t/301437/the-official-anime-manga-thread-vol/12750#post_20299163"]
Kill la kill started slow at first and then it took a crazy left turn and I was like :evil:  this show is fantastic :pimp:
[/quote]
Kill LA Kill wasn't slow to me at all. After this scene I was hooked.
sssssssfuk2t.gif

I was like this dude just jumped at the window and standing in front of the door like a boss

Back
Top Bottom