The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

now that i got my torrent set up. idk if i want to catch up with one piece anime or naruto.

to give you an idea of how long its been since i watched any of the animes.
I haven't seen one piece since.......impel down. (and i didn't even watch all of that)
Naruto hasnt been since Pein. ( i was still distraught over Asuma at the time)

Pein was the high point of the series for Naruto. Since then it's steadily declined in quality. Go with One Piece.

yea i'll prob go with one piece.
I saw bits and pieces of Naruto. when he was training for nine tails control.
I think I just want to see. a few fights. watch neji die so i can be mad all over again. and watch the dude Madara emerge

Hunter X Hunter 126

One of the best fight/action scenes I have seen in an anime. Sent chills down my back.

Truly amazing, been sleeping on the anime. The manga's supposed to be back in June, im excited.

Anyone read Ao no Exorcist? Whens the next chapter due?

Anxious to read the translation for OP after seeing the raw

YOOOO THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER
kakashi got jacked :rofl: madara said break yo self :rofl: next chapter boutta be crazy thooo :wow: dude jumped into the dimension :wow: obito boutta get jacked too :lol:
them new powersss thooo i hope sasuke got a new susasnoo
naruto and sasuke shouldnt even be giving 6path madara a hard time regular madara should be able to handle these 2 :smh:

Last edited:
NARUTO

The **** is even going on anymore man. :smh: The person containing the Juubi isn't supposed to be able to use Kamui. Madara's never even had Kamui, but he can apparently use it like a pro. Dude snatches an eye and perfectly transplants it a sec later, which only goes back to the foolishness that took place when he got his first eye back. Then there's Sakura....the most useless character i've ever seen son. Hard to believe she can find it within herself to get up in the morning.

Madara jacked Kakashi like a boss though. 8)

Last edited:
NARUTO

The **** is even going on anymore man. :smh: The person containing the Juubi isn't supposed to be able to use Kamui. Madara's never even had Kamui, but he can apparently use it like a pro. Dude snatches an eye and perfectly transplants it a sec later, which only goes back to the foolishness that took place when he got his first eye back. Then there's Sakura....the most useless character i've ever seen son. Hard to believe she can find it within herself to get up in the morning.

Madara jacked Kakashi like a boss though. 8)

we talm bout madara tho dude done mastered everything there is to master about the sharingan and has a collection of eyes cmon now :lol: gotta give the god more credit than that :pimp:

Last edited:
Doffy man, sinister. This is what a villain should be, he really does remind me of Joker in some ways

Naruto
Poor Kakashi. Dude is just sitting there minding his own business, and he gets jacked for his eye. :lol:
Madara too OP. Kishi plz nerf... :lol:

One Piece
Doffy is pure evil man. :smh:
He gives no dambs about what happens to anyone.

Bleach
is out now too.
What in the actual **** just happened this chapter?
Did dude imagine himself becoming as strong as Kenny, thereby having Kenny appearing inside his body, who then burst out, killing him in the process? :lol:
Oh god, what a way to end a fight. They should just make this series into a comedy manga now cuz that was top notch :rofl:

Last edited:
Man Kubo...
mj-laughing.gif

I thought Naruto was dope but also as dude said above, all over the place. I had to re-read a few pages kuz I couldnt get what was happening. Sasuke's chidori had me hyped
nthat.gif
Cant wait to see all this animated

Naruto

What's good with Kakashi letting his guard down like its sweet. Was he tying his shoe or something. :smh: . Watch obito pass his eyes off to Sakura next episode.

Last edited:
One Piece
Doflamingo is playing no games. This arc is getting even more wild then I could have predicted. Doffy forgot to have Zoro thrown off the roof, if he doesn't get too lost he might be able to go to where Doffy and Pica are and continue his fight with Pica. Pica is no joke, that should be a really good fight for Zoro, going against someone who can disappear into the island then effortlessly control it and change the landscape.
Law's so shook. I wonder if he decides to rest up or if he'll jump in the fray once they take the seastone cuffs off. 

Why did Doffy raise the factory out of the ground tho? I know it's made of seastone and hard to penetrate, but now more people have a chance to try to access it than before. 

And communication is cut off, wasn't Fuji waiting to hear from Akainu before he made his next move? We'll his priority is to protect the citizenry, so he probably won't standstill. 

Did they let Kinemon just walk into the factory since he was disguised as Doffy?

Too bad with Golden week there'll be a break next week...

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie... I didn't entirely grasp what was going on with shadow Madara.

You know Kishi is od'ing with the super powers when readers don't even understand any of the moves that are being used.

One piece

Great chapter, good god :wow:
Yo I think zoro is getting set up for another epic moment idk if imma be able to control myself :smh: when my ***** go ham :smh:
Doflamingo is evil Bruh, y'all ain't lying. Dude is the worst lol nice lil scuffle between him a luffy, his power is wild too

One piece
Great chapter, good god
eek.gif

Yo I think zoro is getting set up for another epic moment idk if imma be able to control myself
mean.gif
when my ***** go ham
mean.gif

Doflamingo is evil Bruh, y'all ain't lying. Dude is the worst lol nice lil scuffle between him a luffy, his power is wild too
Oda's finally back in his groove with making antagonists. Hody and Caesar were underwhelming. And for a while it looked like Doffy was making too many mistakes, but now he's back in control. 
Can't wait to see what Zoro's gonna do.

Oda's finally back in his groove with making antagonists. Hody and Caesar were underwhelming. And for a while it looked like Doffy was making too many mistakes, but now he's back in control. 

Can't wait to see what Zoro's gonna do.

Yeah they were Wack villains, but I guess they played a part into getting this far is some way, especially Caesar. But yeah Bruh. Next week is a break huh?

Back
Top Bottom