The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

bruh itachi shisui obito + the uchiha clan >>>> da whole leaf

shisui alone would be a huge impact use kotoamatsukami on the 3rd its done

itachi forever my hitta yall gotta understand itachi was pushed into a corner he didnt really choose the leaf over the uchiha he chose sasuke
don't know about that famb, the 3rd + kakashi + gai + asuma + hiashi and whatever other jonin's were in the village at the time and scumbag danzo. itachi probably saved them alot of misery especially considering he gave the whole clan that work solo.

Info on where this can be acquired?

http://www.omocat-shop.com/products/canti-and-mamimi

She's a dope artist, have her Evangelion prints too

bruh itachi shisui obito + the uchiha clan >>>> da whole leaf

shisui alone would be a huge impact use kotoamatsukami on the 3rd its done

itachi forever my hitta yall gotta understand itachi was pushed into a corner he didnt really choose the leaf over the uchiha he chose sasuke

No he chose the Leaf as well. It's the reason he was their spy in the end, and not the clan's. You see when he's revived as an Edo that even then, he still believes in and has nothing but loyalty to the Leaf.

Last edited:
Part 3 of Feng Shen Ji just started today with the new chapter.
From war to politics, one battlefield to another. :lol:

Just went through the last 10 pages and grabbed a ton of recommendations. This week I'm going to finish some of last season's stuff and then go in :pimp:

Just started Kid On the Slope.
First episode, probably some of the best animation I have ever seen. Every scene is beautiful.

Think One Piece is gonna drop early this week cause it seems like the raw is already out or at least the 1st 10 pages of the raw.

Last edited:
Damn, I had forgotten about the greatness of that scene :pimp:

I need more collaborations between those anime gods.

Hunter x hunter manga was awful. Anime is 100x better. Like I could barely tell what was being drawn :lol: I'm mad I even spoiled the suprise by reading that **** :smh:

now that i got my torrent set up. idk if i want to catch up with one piece anime or naruto.

to give you an idea of how long its been since i watched any of the animes.
I haven't seen one piece since.......impel down. (and i didn't even watch all of that)
Naruto hasnt been since Pein. ( i was still distraught over Asuma at the time)

now that i got my torrent set up. idk if i want to catch up with one piece anime or naruto.

I haven't seen one piece since.......impel down. (and i didn't even watch all of that)

I think I beat you on both counts. Haven't seen one piece since thriller bark towards the end. Naruto I gave up when they reached Orochimaru's lair looking for Sasuke. I think it was somewhere between ep 50-70 of Shippuden.

If you do naruto you'll have to deal with lots of filler eps. One Piece from Impel Down to the current arc has very few filler episodes, although due to lack of filler arcs the pacing is slow, but with that amount of episodes it'll hardly be a problem. 

Back
Top Bottom