jojo got so much disrespect for his mombs though 
laugh.gif

Jojo continues to be consistent

No Game No Life seems REALLY promising.

Nagi No Asukara was amazing, 10/10

Nah I know I didn't see dudes talking bad about my dude Itachi

Gonna have to hit you with that Tsukuyomi

Last edited:
Watching all these animes, Japanese high school boys really have terrible memory dont they. Not a single one of em ever remembers their past.

Bro honestly, itachi story don't add up IMO, so my ***** killed his whole village including his PARENTS to protect the hidden leaf? But left his younger brother alive? Like that **** is Wack...

And the third is vagina bro, this ***** Danzo has been messing **** up for the longest he should have been killed him or banished him or something :smh:

was either civil war break out lose the uchiha (including his little bro) and the leaf or save his little brother and the leaf at the expense of the uchiha

Last edited:
did the uchiha even have a legit chance at a pulling the coup successfully? They nice but the were a lot of heavy hitters in the village at the time.

did the uchiha even have a legit chance at a pulling the coup successfully? They nice but the were a lot of heavy hitters in the village at the time.

Itachi knew they didnt have a chance, the Uchiha's wouldve eventually gotten all annihilated anyways. Instead of risking the lives of both sides Itachi took out his clan to reduce the total bloodshed.

tbh i think both sides wouldve been wiped out maybe the leaf wouldve barely won wouldnt matter tho if other countries were gonna invade

Itachi knew they didnt have a chance, the Uchiha's wouldve eventually gotten all annihilated anyways. Instead of risking the lives of both sides Itachi took out his clan to reduce the total bloodshed.
This. They were outnumbered and outmatched. Any chance they had was slim and wouldn't come without much sacrifice on both ends.

another thing to consider is at best they had clan a few members with 3 tomoe sharigans at best.  wasn't a lot of high level eye techs for them to put in genjustu work. the uchiha would've got mopped. Unless they came through in the middle of the night with them high level fire techs they use haha. 

Last edited:
Finally finished Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Movie III...

mal-speechless.gif

What the **** did I just watch?

Last edited:
bruh itachi shisui obito + the uchiha clan >>>> da whole leaf

shisui alone would be a huge impact use kotoamatsukami on the 3rd its done

itachi forever my hitta yall gotta understand itachi was pushed into a corner he didnt really choose the leaf over the uchiha he chose sasuke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom