The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

^ what is gundam vs?
The most fun Vs game i ever played in my life.

The DBZ vs. one is cool also. its just like the video below but with DBZ characters.

One piece is always :pimp: :pimp:

It's bitter sweet reading the chapters cuz once I finish I know I have to wait another week for the next one :frown:

Naruto was ok...not sure what happened with senseis eye. Confused on that

Bleach. :lol: waste of a chapter as usual. Gremmy is one of the worst villains I've seen in bleach, or maybe even manga in general. That imagination **** is trash man. End of the chapter was good though.

whats up with sanji?

dofamingo forgot to put a bounty on him lol
He's not on the island. He's with the Nami, chopper, Brook, Momo, and caesar heading to Zou, but he said he was gonna fire at Big Mom's ship first. So we probably won't see him again till the end of the arc to see what happened between him and Big Mom or Big Mom's crew if she isn't there.

Just finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It was definitely really good, but not one of my all-time favorites like it was for some. I'm gonna get to watching that Rebellion movie. Now I need to find a new anime to start lol

He's not on the island. He's with the Nami, chopper, Brook, Momo, and caesar heading to Zou, but he said he was gonna fire at Big Mom's ship first. So we probably won't see him again till the end of the arc to see what happened between him and Big Mom or Big Mom's crew if she isn't there.

forgot about that

Yeah Oda is doing Sanji and Robin dirty so far man 
mean.gif

He's been doing Robin dirty forever. She hasn't had a 1 on 1 fight since Skypeia.She's got so much potential.
mean.gif
 Sanji at least gets hims moments each arc to be useful.

Yeah Sanji just got bad luck fighting the heavy weights :lol:

he should have been able to do work to vergo though

but robin IDK she just gettin Ho'd to the max :smh:

Yeah Sanji just got bad luck fighting the heavy weights
laugh.gif

he should have been able to do work to vergo though

but robin IDK she just gettin Ho'd to the max
mean.gif
Sanji hasn't entered a fight healthy yet either. In Punk Hazard Nami let his body get wrecked before he fought Vergo, then in Dressrosa he let Violet and her underlings beat him till he went to stop doffy. I just wanna see him and everyone else finally go all out.

Robin gets regulated to fodder control all the time. I hope that changes soon

Law hasn't even recovered and Luffy draggin him back into the fight 
laugh.gif
. That trio about to do work though

Law hasn't even recovered and Luffy draggin him back into the fight 
laugh.gif
. That trio about to do work though
Luffy didn't even take the cuffs off tho. Then when Law told him to he said they'd come off eventually somehow 
laugh.gif
. Zoro doesn't even mind getting dragged around anymore either. This chapter was straight comedy

He's been doing Robin dirty forever. She hasn't had a 1 on 1 fight since Skypeia.She's got so much potential. :smh:  Sanji at least gets hims moments each arc to be useful.
right with a name like devil child. Id wish she got more shine.

I know why shes named that but would be cool

Who even knows if the 4 yonkou were cool to begin with anyway. Shanks and white beard were cool but didnt they clash also at the end of their meeting.

Last edited:
Just finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica. It was definitely really good, but not one of my all-time favorites like it was for some. I'm gonna get to watching that Rebellion movie. Now I need to find a new anime to start lol

Why not hop into this season's series if you haven't yet?

Why not hop into this season's series if you haven't yet?
I'm watching Fairy Tail and watched Kill La Lill and Attack On Titan (last season I guess?). Those are my most recent and I started Space Dandy but wasnt really feeling it.

Do you recommend any recent animes? I would get into Naruto or One Piece but I dont wanna invest the time into watching hundreds and hundreds of episodes lol maybe in the future.

The Irregular at Magic High School

Just wanted to recommend this anime that premiered this Spring/Summer. There are only 5 episodes thus far but I've enjoyed myself. 

Exactly and the 3 memebers they have there plus that big eye winking otaku. They got some heavy weights.
I really wanna see what Bartolomeo can do. He's the best character that's been introduced in a while. If Robin doesn't get a solo fight or a tag team fight with Koala I hope at least at the end of the arc they have her tell us more about her time with the revolutionaries. This arc is already 45 chapters in and it feels like it has so much left to do, it's gonna be long as hell

Aw man, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure is always great, I regret picking it up, I should've just let it finish and marathoned it when it finished

I can't wait every Friday for a new episode :lol:

I just watched like 5 min of the second episode I think? The one where they are on the plane trying to kill a killer bug :lol: weird to say the least

Back
Top Bottom