The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Dang I envy you for not having watch all of bleach. I wish I could go back. That **** used to be my favorite.

Anyways SENGOKU BASARA :x :pimp: I SUPER ***** wit it... Only thing I didn't like is how fast they beat the supposedly almighty demon king or whatever :smh: they hyped that ***** so much for them to beat him too easy...I guess cuz it's a fast paced anime. I always tend to like the slower ones. I think this has the same battle music as kill la kill

Last edited:
just finished the first SAO and was thoroughly impressed. Time to start part two, so much anime to get into i need september to roll around so much more free time then.

Haikyu! Is becoming one of my favorite sports animes. Last 3 episodes have been some of the best I have seen from the genre.

Since naver launched a site for English translations of manwhas is that going to be the only place to read them now?

^ I'm still gonna keep using panda to read them since I've seen no trouble with them so far.

Ah okay. I didn't know panda was still posting them. The other sites I usually read them on haven't posted so I wasn't sure if the new naver site had em exclusively

TB:NW
I wonder how they got the 9AD hooked on the drug, the end of this arc is going to be explosive 

i'll ask my co worker where you guys can read a translated tower of God, since they have the original website that it comes out on.

Didn't know it was Korean til me and my co worker were arguing about good mangas, and I said Korea only had 3
Veritas - which stopped on a cliff hanger (super disappointed because i thought it was excellent)
Ares - which is quite possibly one of the best manwhas I've ever read in my life top 3 def.
Noblesse.

I read all my manwha at the same place I read my manga, kissmanga.com.

I knew I couldn't be the only one waiting for a Veritas sequel.

i'll ask my co worker where you guys can read a translated tower of God, since they have the original website that it comes out on.

Didn't know it was Korean til me and my co worker were arguing about good mangas, and I said Korea only had 3
Veritas - which stopped on a cliff hanger (super disappointed because i thought it was excellent)
Ares - which is quite possibly one of the best manwhas I've ever read in my life top 3 def.
Noblesse.

Naver the site that hosts the raws just made an official English translation site so tower of God can be read there. I'll find the link later and add it to the post.

The gamer is a good manwha. It's slow paced tho. I'll check out aries and veritas. Also been meaning to check out ability since it's made by the guys who write noblesse

Jormungand000131-650x365.jpg

Also Psycho-Pass?

318796.jpg
Saw them both and loved them both, especially Jormungand. Valmet... :evil:
I can't wait for the next season of Jormungand and Season 2 of Psycho-Pass. :pimp:

So I was on Kissanime looking at Psycho Pass, is PP:Extended the same as the first season?

Noblesse.
Naver the site that hosts the raws just made an official English translation site so tower of God can be read there. I'll find the link later and add it to the post.

The gamer is a good manwha. It's slow paced tho. I'll check out aries and veritas. Also been meaning to check out ability since it's made by the guys who write noblesse
Ability is pretty decent. There's a new one out called Tale of Eun Aran that has my interest. It has pretty frequent updates.

Trace is another one that I'd check out. Nice story with interesting abilities.

I knew I couldn't be the only one waiting for a Veritas sequel.
i remember finishing and was like, wait.....that's it. so upset i thought it was pretty damn epic.

my man was finally starting to get the tigets ways
Things had just gotten soooooo interesting and then........the end
mean.gif

Finished all 220 episodes of "Naruto". Series started off so well but after the "Sound 4" saga, it's all a bunch of fillers and weak enemies. However, the last saga within the last five episodes was dope.

Now I'm on episode 6 of "Bleach". Been action packed so far. Just starting to learn about "Wholes" & "Hollows" now.
yea come in here about long running animes and ask us which ones to skip. the fillers in naruto almost had me really uninterested years ago when i first started it.

as far as bleach, other people don't but I love the bleach filler arc.
now the random bleach fillers are ridiculous but there isn't a false sense of it might be awesome (like Naruto was) you know when bleach is having a filler.

but yea what brought us all in for bleach (and reason why it's part of the big 3) is because of the action and decent story. (in the beginning.)
http://www.animefillerlist.com/shows

So I was on Kissanime looking at Psycho Pass, is PP:Extended the same as the first season?
I believe it is the first season, shortened to about 12-13 episodes, and with some new scenes added here and there. All in all, it's decent so far. I'll recommend you watch either or depending if you want a more condensed version or the full 25.

I'm waiting for the Extended version to be finished to binge it actually.

With Season 2 coming right after, this was a great idea.

Oh, thought the episodes were the typical ~25 min. Fsho, I'll watch extended then.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom